PDA

View Full Version : Rant

MOhillbilly
02-14-2005, 11:10 AM
Dear world id like to take some time out of my day and thank the ****ing douche who decided to P/U a prostitute run a red ight and ruin my weekend /week.
Thanks you ya fro headed ****kkk for being more worried about making the deal with some *girl* you just picked up to *give a ride*than paying attention to the intersection and red light you ran.
I really enjoy my independence and part of that comes from having wheels and ill never be able to replace my girl for what the blue book says.
Shes been my baby for ten years and you crushed her face ya fag.
sure she was 14 years old but she was super low miles86k she never once has given me trouble and i think that you Mr. prostitute man killed her.

i hope a safe falls on your head ya ****kkktard.

Stinger
02-14-2005, 11:13 AM
sure she was 14 years old but she was super low miles86k

Are you talk the car or the prostitute here? :p

Seriously sorry to hear that man.

Phobia
02-14-2005, 11:14 AM
Damn. Sucks.

Hopefully you'll find a place in your heart for a new truck.

Predarat
02-14-2005, 11:24 AM
Sorry but she was running a 5 dollah special and was decent looking for a prostitute. Sorry if it ruined your day.

MOhillbilly
02-14-2005, 11:26 AM
It was my dads truck.
I was so Fn mad that the guy didnt get outta his car till the cops showed up.
I musta screamed cuss words for 3-4 minutes in the middle of the intersection.
FN punk.

cdcox
02-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Cosmic was trying to drive straight, but that Ninja girl kept beating on him.

Sorry to hear about it, MO. Thankfully you weren't hurt.

Phobia
02-14-2005, 11:29 AM
It was my dads truck.
I was so Fn mad that the guy didnt get outta his car till the cops showed up.
I musta screamed cuss words for 3-4 minutes in the middle of the intersection.
FN punk.

Heh heh - I wrecked my dad's truck in December. Damn deer jumped out of the ditch. But, nobody has any emotional attachment to a 94 Dodge Dakota. He's buying a new one any day.

CosmicPal
02-14-2005, 11:33 AM
Dude, I'm sorry to hear about your car...But, c'mon- be happy and thankful you are alive and well. You'll get a new car, but you can never get your life back if you're killed.

Phobia
02-14-2005, 11:39 AM
You'll get a new car, but you can never get your life back if you're killed.

Woa. I'm trying to wrap my brain around this.....

go bo
02-14-2005, 11:44 AM
Woa. I'm trying to wrap my brain around this.....it is tough, but i know you can do it... :thumb:

MOhillbilly
02-14-2005, 11:45 AM
Heh heh - I wrecked my dad's truck in December. Damn deer jumped out of the ditch. But, nobody has any emotional attachment to a 94 Dodge Dakota. He's buying a new one any day.

my dads been gone 9 years.

MOhillbilly
02-14-2005, 11:46 AM
wasnt wearing a belt and my head hit the roof,didnt hurt though.

CosmicPal
02-14-2005, 11:49 AM
wasnt wearing a belt and my head hit the roof,didnt hurt though.

Really?

Ok, how many fingers am I holding up? What's your name? What planet are you on?

Phobia
02-14-2005, 11:56 AM
my dads been gone 9 years.

Oh - that explains everything. Yeah - I'll bet that truck meant a lot. Sorry about the smartass comments now. ;) Hopefully you have other things by which to remember him.

Chief Faithful
02-14-2005, 12:11 PM
Sorry to hear you lost your dad's truck. In the move to Atlanta someone stole my deceased father in-law's tools. I can replace tools, but I can't replace the tools my father in-law used to make a living. I gather from your postings you are feeling the same emotion.

Phobia
02-14-2005, 12:13 PM
Sorry to hear you lost your dad's truck. In the move to Atlanta someone stole my deceased father in-law's tools. I can replace tools, but I can't replace the tools my father in-law used to make a living. I gather from your postings you are feeling the same emotion.

Someone stole my dad's brain. Heh.

MOhillbilly
02-14-2005, 12:49 PM
You damn straight pisses me off.
someone stole my dads wrenches off my back porch,i wreck the truck.
But i still have the farm and loads of other stuff thats important memories or otherwise.
the good thing is that if they total the truck out i get the cash and the truck.:thumb:
we'll see.