PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Suprises

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 09:44 AM
Anybody get any big suprises yesterday. I hope you all had a good day.....Mine was great and I made out like a bandit. So fess up...what did you do for your SO or they do for you?

siberian khatru
02-15-2005, 09:49 AM
I didn't get laid.

Oh, wait, that wasn't a surprise ...

Donger
02-15-2005, 09:49 AM
Who's Valentin?

stumppy
02-15-2005, 09:52 AM
Valentines day is nothing but extortion!!!!!!!! What a completely BULLSH!T holiday.

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 09:54 AM
Who's Valentin?

Somebody is messing with my post again. If it's not my post or rep or name then it is always something. Just roll with it.......ROFL

bkkcoh
02-15-2005, 09:55 AM
I didn't get laid.

Oh, wait, that wasn't a surprise ...

SSDD, right sk??

Saulbadguy
02-15-2005, 09:56 AM
Somebody is messing with my post again. If it's not my post or rep or name then it is always something. Just roll with it.......ROFL
Uh...you spelled Valentine wrong. Noone messed with your post.

Donger
02-15-2005, 09:58 AM

What in the world are you talking about? You spelled "Valentine's" incorrectly.

Are you trying to claim someone altered it?

KC Dan
02-15-2005, 09:58 AM
Valentines day is nothing but extortion!!!!!!!! What a completely BULLSH!T holiday.
Absolutely!!! REP!

Amnorix
02-15-2005, 10:11 AM

:shrug: Valentine's Day to me means giving a nice gift and getting sex. What's the problem? :):p

Donger
02-15-2005, 10:14 AM
:shrug: Valentine's Day to me means giving a nice gift and getting sex. What's the problem? :):p

Wait a minute. There's supposed to be a quid pro quo in the form of sex?

MOhillbilly
02-15-2005, 10:16 AM
I dumped my girlfriend.

beat that ****ers.

stumppy
02-15-2005, 10:19 AM

I don't need a holiday for that. Let alone one that makes you feel obligated.:p

Eleazar
02-15-2005, 10:20 AM
Hey chiefs4me, you forgot to tell them how the night ended :whip:

Bob Dole
02-15-2005, 10:22 AM
Bob Dole thought the 5 days in Cancun trip was a pretty cool gift.

It certainly kicks the crap out of the $.99 bag of chocolate covered peanuts and 6-pack of disposable lighters Bob Dole got 2 years ago.

Phobia
02-15-2005, 10:23 AM
My wife got ill and I was my own valentive, if you know what I'm sayin.

MOhillbilly
02-15-2005, 10:24 AM
So, it's safe to assume you also polished off a 1.75 of whiskey?

no i was sober and id been planing it.
gotta ruin it for everyone else.:p

KC Dan
02-15-2005, 10:28 AM
I worked late with myself, if you know what I'm sayin'.

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 11:01 AM
What in the world are you talking about? You spelled "Valentine's" incorrectly.

Are you trying to claim someone altered it?

Where have you been......not all the time. But yea, someone messes with my posts, changes words, all kinds of stuff. I'm tough...I can take it.ROFL

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 11:02 AM
Hey chiefs4me, you forgot to tell them how the night ended :whip:

No way baby....I am not into pain. :shake: Ask stumpy...I think badgirl uses the whip on him.ROFL

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 11:04 AM

That's too bad...maybe you can celebrate tonight. Better watch out...Donger will get you for spelling errors. Oh wait that's just me that gets in trouble for mistakes.:rolleyes:

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 11:06 AM
No. No one does. You're just an idiot.

Well honey.....that's were your wrong. But I guess they kept you out of the loop on this one.:harumph:

I was beginning to wonder about you....where you have been. I don't think I could make it through a day without you....:rolleyes:

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 11:08 AM
No. No one does. You're just an idiot.

Oh yea....I got you something for Valentine's Day..give me your address and I will send it to you.:)

Donger
02-15-2005, 11:10 AM
that's were your wrong.

Correction: "that's WHERE YOU'RE wrong"

Donger
02-15-2005, 11:11 AM
That's too bad...maybe you can celebrate tonight. Better watch out...Donger will get you for spelling errors. Oh wait that's just me that gets in trouble for mistakes.:rolleyes:

Mis-striking the keyboard and actually being clueless as to how something is spelled are not the same.

Phobia
02-15-2005, 11:13 AM

I don't make spelling errors.

MichaelH
02-15-2005, 11:16 AM
WOO HOO, I'm a secret mod. I saw the whole conversation.

BTW Chiefs4me, your is possessive as in your trailer park. You're is the contraction you are, as in you're an idiot. :) Carry on

Donger
02-15-2005, 11:23 AM
After reviewing this thread, it's apparent to me that something needs to be done about a certain poster's excessive use of periods.

Donger
02-15-2005, 11:25 AM
Heh. I just noticed something. Is there not a letter missing from one of the words in the thread title?

bkkcoh
02-15-2005, 11:28 AM
After reviewing this thread, it's apparent to me that something needs to be done about a certain poster's excessive use of periods.

Or is the period the problem? Or is it PMS.......... [Regardless of the gender] :thumb:

Donger
02-15-2005, 11:30 AM
I assumed that after you pointed out the error she corrected it.

The truth of the matter is actually irrelevant to me. I just find the suggestion that a mod would delete the letter e from a word to "mess with her" laughable.

I assume that she corrected "Valentin." I just noticed the other misspelled word.

yunghungwell
02-15-2005, 11:39 AM
[secret mod conversation]Okay... dig this guys... I'm gonna delete the 'e' from the word Valentine in chiefswhoreme's post! ROFL How funny is that? Oh my God, it's hilarious. Oh, oh.. and don't tell ENDelt. That way when she once again looks like a stupid twat that doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground, and he calls her on it, he'll look like a fool! Oh my God, we're geniouses!! ROFL[/secret mod conversation]

Yeah, you're right. That's probably what happened.

http://www.doghouse34.com/images/porchdemo/image095.jpg
http://www.zinebook.com/interv/images/fat.jpg suprise!:)

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 11:46 AM
WOO HOO, I'm a secret mod. I saw the whole conversation.

BTW Chiefs4me, your is possessive as in your trailer park. You're is the contraction you are, as in you're an idiot. :) Carry on

Honey, don't talk about YOUR................ house that way.

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 11:48 AM
I assume that she corrected "Valentin." I just noticed the other misspelled word.

What would you do without me.......ROFL

|Zach|
02-15-2005, 11:49 AM
No I don't know what you are saying.

Tell us what you mean.

Donger
02-15-2005, 11:49 AM
What would you do without me.......ROFL

Be less amused?

Phobia
02-15-2005, 11:50 AM
No I don't know what you are saying.

Tell us what you mean.

I had my hands full for a while.

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 11:50 AM
I don't make spelling errors.

Well yea you did...you did not spell Valentine right.:harumph:

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Be less amused?

Well I guess it's safe to say somebody didn't get anything for Valentine's Day........:(

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 11:53 AM
I had my hands full for a while.

It takes both hands...:hmmm:

Phobia
02-15-2005, 11:53 AM
Well yea you did...you did not spell Valentine right.:harumph:

Bullshit. Somebody changed my post. I can't handle this anymore. I'm going swimming.

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 11:58 AM
Bullshit. Somebody changed my post. I can't handle this anymore. I'm going swimming.

Anytime you and Pink are in town you are more then welcome. Friends from Mo come down all the time...we put them up in our 5th wheel so they can save money on hotels or you can stay in my house.....lots of room. Just let me know....:)

Phobia
02-15-2005, 12:03 PM
We're moving in tomorrow.

Phobia
02-15-2005, 12:04 PM
Heh heh - why is it that you can "roll with" my posts, but you can't the other guys?

They're bored and pushing your buttons. You have kids. You know the routine. Why do you let them?

Calcountry
02-15-2005, 12:06 PM
Fug Valentines Day.

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 12:06 PM
They won't let it go..if you watch, you will see they come after me in pairs. Go back and read my post.
Go look at the comments on my rep. A couple of them will not leave me alone.....You asked.

Saulbadguy
02-15-2005, 12:23 PM
They won't let it go..if you watch, you will see they come after me in pairs. Go back and read my post.
Go look at the comments on my rep. A couple of them will not leave me alone.....You asked.
Do a print screen of your rep and attach it. I'd love to see it. Heh.

Phobia
02-15-2005, 12:26 PM
I can't read your rep comments.

I'll bet if you ignored them for a while, they would find something else to do. I know it's ironic coming from me after all the shit I went through with nepadork.

Saulbadguy
02-15-2005, 12:27 PM
Heh... it would be pretty revealing as to what I've been doing at work over the past week or so.
Somewhat embarassing as well. But, i'll put 10 bucks on her not being able to figure out how to do it.

Saulbadguy
02-15-2005, 12:29 PM
Heh heh - why is it that you can "roll with" my posts, but you can't the other guys?

They're bored and pushing your buttons. You have kids. You know the routine. Why do you let them?
Because you are a gentle, caring man. This place would be anarchy without you.

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 12:32 PM
Somewhat embarassing as well. But, i'll put 10 bucks on her not being able to figure out how to do it.

Well I really don't believe that you mods can't read it. But if you say so. And the way I see it is.....it is private. I would never post it so you all could see what nice words and thoughts and wisdom others posters have been kind enough to leave me. I mean then somebody would know who doesn't like them.....maybe.:hmmm:

Saulbadguy
02-15-2005, 12:33 PM
Well I really don't believe that you mods can't read it. But if you say so. And the way I see it is.....it is private. I would never post it so you all could see what nice words and thoughts and wisdom others posters have been kind enough to leave me. I mean then somebody would know who doesn't like them.....maybe.:hmmm:
I'm not a mod. Which reminds me....

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Heh... it would be pretty revealing as to what I've been doing at work over the past week or so.

Week......no honey, 16 days and counting.:harumph:

Saulbadguy
02-15-2005, 12:39 PM
Yes you are. And, you're changing her posts, too. And don't even get me started on your PM reading habits.
Shut the hell up! :cuss: :cuss:

chiefs4me
02-15-2005, 12:39 PM
Yes you are. And, you're changing her posts, too. And don't even get me started on your PM reading habits.

Did I read this right? No name calling......:doh!:

Saulbadguy
02-15-2005, 12:42 PM
Did I read this right? No name calling......:doh!:
Keep it up. Some day you might be like me, and read posts at a 4th grade level.

el borracho
02-15-2005, 12:43 PM
I dumped my girlfriend.

beat that ****ers.
Sounds like you'll have to beat it.

Donger
02-15-2005, 12:51 PM
I mean then somebody would know who doesn't like them.....maybe.:hmmm:

Heh. Yeah, that would just break my f*cking heart.

Lzen
02-15-2005, 01:24 PM
I would like to nominate this thread for the Hall Of Classics. :)

Nzoner
02-15-2005, 01:25 PM
I'm not a mod. Which reminds me....

Please tell me we get to vote on this.

Lzen
02-15-2005, 01:27 PM
Please tell me we get to vote on this.

Ha ha ha ha. You don't seriously think that Endelt was voted a mod, do ya?
ROFL

ChiefsOne
02-15-2005, 01:31 PM
MOhillbilly I dumped my girlfriend.

beat that ****ers.

Heartless bastard, not surprising though!

Phobia
02-15-2005, 01:32 PM
ROFL

That's a good point. Maybe we should vote on all moderators. Seriously.

ChiefsOne
02-15-2005, 01:32 PM
I took my wife out to eat, got her a card (not sappy) and some Truffles. She said oh, I didn't get you anything. I said honey don't worry about it, Valentines is for the girls and my holiday is March 20. She said she knew that was coming!

Phobia
02-15-2005, 01:34 PM
I took my wife out to eat, got her a card (not sappy) and some Truffles. She said oh, I didn't get you anything. I said honey don't worry about it, Valentines is for the girls and my holiday is March 20. She said she knew that was coming!

I think some people still don't know WTF March 20 means. Poor bastards. Lucky for me March 20 comes at least once a week.

Lzen
02-15-2005, 01:35 PM
That's a good point. Maybe we should vote on all moderators. Seriously.

Naw, I was just joking. Not sure if voting would be the best but you could do a trial run and see how it works out.

Lzen
02-15-2005, 01:37 PM
You're just hoping you get voted out of office.

He's probably hoping you get voted out of office. :p

Phobia
02-15-2005, 01:37 PM
Naw, I was just joking. Not sure if voting would be the best but you could do a trial run and see how it works out.

I'm dead serious. We purport to be a community operated BB, but we don't really vote on new (or old) moderators.

We should allow the community to decide who gets "re-elected" and let them choose who they would like to be replacements.

Phobia
02-15-2005, 01:38 PM
You're just hoping you get voted out of office.

Heh - that would be cool. I would be relieved and insulted all at the same time.

Lzen
02-15-2005, 01:43 PM
I'm dead serious. We purport to be a community operated BB, but we don't really vote on new (or old) moderators.

We should allow the community to decide who gets "re-elected" and let them choose who they would like to be replacements.

Well, I am a mod on another (albeit much less traffic) bb and frankly, it's very much a thankless job. You guys are all doing just fine as far as I'm concerned. I sure as heck wouldn't want to do it here.

Lzen
02-15-2005, 01:44 PM
If he wanted me gone he would just take the power away from me. Hell, he gave it to me w/out asking anyone else... why would he feel he needed anyone else's permission to take it away.

I, on the other hand, would not mind whatsoever. Then the victims of my prickdom would have to come up with some new whine other than how inappropriate it is for a mod to pick on them that way and imagined abuses of power.

Then you wouldn't be able to remove letters on people's post, eh? :p

teedubya
02-15-2005, 01:44 PM
this is the third Valentines Day in a row that my wife was on the Rag... Just cuz red is the color of the day... :rolleyes:

oh well, at least I received my yearly hummer from her.

Lzen
02-15-2005, 01:45 PM
Nonsense. We get blowjobs on Fridays. Sure you don't wanna sign up?

Benefits? :D

Nzoner
02-15-2005, 02:23 PM
ROFL

Looks like my sarcasm level is running on empty.

Iron Chef
02-15-2005, 03:22 PM
I did ok

Phobia
02-15-2005, 03:36 PM
I did ok

Is your wife looking for another Valentine?

Iron Chef
02-15-2005, 04:11 PM
Is your wife looking for another Valentine?

God I hope not. We about broke the bank.

JazzzLovr
02-15-2005, 08:22 PM

He spelled it right the first time. I just went in and edited his post after he was done.

JazzzLovr
02-15-2005, 08:26 PM

Told ya.

go bo
02-15-2005, 08:45 PM
[secret mod conversation]Okay... dig this guys... I'm gonna delete the 'e' from the word Valentine in chiefswhoreme's post! ROFL How funny is that? Oh my God, it's hilarious. Oh, oh.. and don't tell ENDelt. That way when she once again looks like a stupid twat that doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground, and he calls her on it, he'll look like a fool! Oh my God, we're geniouses!! ROFL[/secret mod conversation]

Yeah, you're right. That's probably what happened.well, all of our mods are geniouses, after all...

Saulbadguy
02-15-2005, 08:46 PM
He spelled it right the first time. I just went in and edited his post after he was done.
Damn you mods..always editing peoples posts. Thats not fair. :harumph:

go bo
02-15-2005, 08:47 PM
After reviewing this thread, it's apparent to me that something needs to be done about a certain poster's excessive use of periods.hey...

be nice about periods, would ya?

in the hands of an artist, they can be exhilirating...

Over-Head
02-15-2005, 09:18 PM
this is the third Valentines Day in a row that my wife was on the Rag... Just cuz red is the color of the day... :rolleyes:

oh well, at least I received my yearly hummer from her.
Good god man if I didn't get one a week i'd go through withdrawl :eek:

Phobia
02-15-2005, 09:20 PM
Good god man if I didn't get one a week i'd go through withdrawl :eek:

Is a week still 7 days up north or does it take about 80 Canadian days to make an American week?

Phobia
02-15-2005, 09:22 PM

I knew it. I don't misspell shit too often.

But I do admit that I spelled it Valentime in the 2nd grade. Please don't tell anyone.

Over-Head
02-15-2005, 09:23 PM
Is a week still 7 days up north or does it take about 80 Canadian days to make an American week?
well ya double it and add 32 carry the five subtract 16 then,Ahhhhh. :hmmm:
Yeah it's still 7

JazzzLovr
02-15-2005, 10:37 PM
I knew it. I don't misspell shit too often.

But I do admit that I spelled it Valentime in the 2nd grade. Please don't tell anyone.

Your secret's safe with me.

lil_momma
02-15-2005, 11:32 PM
BIG DADDY and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. He bought me a real nice card, truffles and 13 red long stem roses. Of course he also made me a wonderful dinner.

Crab Cakes with XO Sauce
Broiled Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese
Mixed Salad with a Shitake Mushroom and Seseame Vinagrette
Gaming Hen stuffed with Panchetta, Lemons and Roasted Garlic
Strawberries dipped in Belgium Dark Chocolate
Enjoyed it all with Red and White Wine

I think he is a keeper!

Mr. Kotter
02-15-2005, 11:38 PM
BIG DADDY and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. He bought me a real nice card, truffles and 13 red long stem roses. Of course he also made me a wonderful dinner.

Crab Cakes with XO Sauce

I think he is a keeper!

Pssst!

lil momma....is Troy really as big a bad ass as he portrays himself. Or is he really just a nice, sensitive, and soft fella who enjoys watchin' chick flicks with you in front of the fireplace on a cold evening?

Sincerely Curious :hmmm:

Phobia
02-15-2005, 11:43 PM

Crab Cakes with XO Sauce

I think he is a keeper!

10 years? Holy mother of God. You've put up with that guy for 10 full years?

Congrats.

lil_momma
02-15-2005, 11:44 PM
Pssst!

lil momma....is Troy really as big a bad ass as he portrays himself. Or is he really just a nice, sensitive, and soft fella who enjoys watchin' chick flicks with you in front of the fireplace on a cold evening?

Sincerely Curious :hmmm:

He is both! Guys that know him know that he is a great guy. He doesn't like chick flicks but he does like a fire on a cold evening.

BIG DADDY did also have a nice fire for me last night!

Mr. Kotter
02-15-2005, 11:45 PM
He is both! Guys that know him know that he is a great guy. He doesn't like chick flicks but he does like a fire on a cold evening.

BIG DADDY did also have a nice fire for me last night!

Fires are cool. Glad to hear he doesn't like chic flicks though; that would've emasculated him around here.... :)

lil_momma
02-15-2005, 11:45 PM
10 years? Holy mother of God. You've put up with that guy for 10 full years?

Congrats.

I know I can't believe it either. Time sure has flew bye! I should probably get a medal for that.

stevieray
02-15-2005, 11:46 PM
I got an Elvis bling bling ring.

Phobia
02-15-2005, 11:47 PM
I know I can't believe it either. Time sure has flew bye! I should probably get a medal for that.

I heard you got a ring for it last year. When are you getting the other half of the ring?

Mr. Kotter
02-15-2005, 11:47 PM
I got an Elvis bling bling ring.

You invited Dave Lane to dinner; got him drunk...hit him over the head, and took his DT auctioned bling-bling?

lil_momma
02-15-2005, 11:48 PM
I heard you got a ring for it last year. When are you getting the other half of the ring?

Next spring, plans are in the mix now! What is another year waiting. Just more time to plan it.

Phobia
02-15-2005, 11:51 PM
Cool. Congrats.

stevieray
02-15-2005, 11:52 PM
You invited Dave Lane to dinner; got him drunk...hit him over the head, and took his DT auctioned bling-bling?

nope, silver and zirconia horseshoe, like the first piece of jewelry the King bought for himself after hitting it big. (wife got it for wearing with the costumes.)

lil_momma
02-15-2005, 11:53 PM
Cool. Congrats.

Thanks, really do appreciate it!

Mr. Kotter
02-15-2005, 11:54 PM
nope, silver and zirconia horseshoe, like the first piece of jewelry the King bought for himself after hitting it big. (wife got it for wearing with the costumes.)

Cool. You wife is truly good to you, dude. :thumb:

Although, I gotta admit if DaveLane ever wears his bling-bling to another CP event, I'm gonna see if I can get some homeys to "confiscate" the stuff for me...

Mr. Kotter
02-15-2005, 11:55 PM
Next spring, plans are in the mix now! What is another year waiting. Just more time to plan it.

Congrats. That's cool.

stevieray
02-15-2005, 11:56 PM
Cool. You wife is truly good to you, dude. :thumb:

Although, I gotta admit if DaveLane ever wears his bling-bling to another CP event, I'm gonna see if I can get some homeys to "confiscate" the stuff for me...

That was pretty cool of him to wear it that day.

I liked the Chain and Cross.

lil_momma
02-15-2005, 11:59 PM
Congrats. That's cool.

Thanks for the kind words.

Phobia
02-16-2005, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the kind words.

At this moment, the wife and I have been married 3 years. I'm gonna go wake her up and wish her a happy.... Sure wish she'd get well, I don't want to catch that bug.

Mr. Kotter
02-16-2005, 12:04 AM
... I don't want to catch that bug.

BS. :shake:

You would be willing to "take one for the team" as long as it involved gettin' into "Pink" so-to-speak...heh.

lil_momma
02-16-2005, 12:06 AM
At this moment, the wife and I have been married 3 years. I'm gonna go wake her up and wish her a happy.... Sure wish she'd get well, I don't want to catch that bug.

Women always love to here you say you love them. That would definitely make me feel better if I was sick. I wish her well! It is never fun being sick.

Phobia
02-16-2005, 12:07 AM
BS. :shake:

You would be willing to "take one for the team" as long as it involved gettin' into "Pink" so-to-speak...heh.

I enjoy the between the sheets disco, but I'd rather not be laid at all than being laid up for a week.

Mr. Kotter
02-16-2005, 12:09 AM
I enjoy the between the sheets disco, but I'd rather not be laid at all than being laid up for a week.

A week? Damn, sorry to hear it's that serious.

Yeah, Rosie and her sisters would be a better choice in that case.

Phobia
02-16-2005, 12:11 AM
A week? Damn, sorry to hear it's that serious.

Yeah, Rosie and her sisters would be a better choice in that case.

Well, I hope it's not a week but it already claimed our Valentines day and is threatening the anniversary. If it goes a week, it will get her birthday too.

I don't want what she has at this moment.

Mr. Kotter
02-16-2005, 12:15 AM
Well, I hope it's not a week but it already claimed our Valentines day and is threatening the anniversary. If it goes a week, it will get her birthday too.

I don't want what she has at this moment.

Influenza A, and step are makin' their way through our schools right now; Beth may have caught something in the last day or so... :shake:

Take good care of Pink for us.

Kclee
02-14-2006, 10:10 AM
I dumped my girlfriend.

beat that ****ers.

Did another girlfriend feel the Valentines day rath this year?

Kclee
02-14-2006, 10:14 AM

ROFL Poor guy. 4?

KC Dan
02-14-2006, 10:43 AM
Am I missing something??? Today is Valentines day not yesterday, correct? Who's up for celebrating Labor Day tomorrow?

Saulbadguy
02-14-2006, 10:44 AM
Just as good the second time around.

Dave Lane
02-14-2006, 10:46 AM
I love valentines day. Its a day and an excuse to celebrate your relationship. This year though its a bit hollow for me but you all have fun.

Dave

Kclee
02-14-2006, 10:56 AM
Am I missing something??? Today is Valentines day not yesterday, correct?

This is last years gem.

KC Dan
02-14-2006, 11:00 AM
This is last years gem.
Duh... A little slow on the uptake today. Happy Valentines Day to all! Just another reason for men everywhere to empty their wallets.:banghead:

jynni
02-14-2006, 11:03 AM
I just spared my boyfriend the trouble and broke up with him yesterday.