PDA

View Full Version : Graft and Corruption in the Mod Elections

Braincase
02-16-2005, 09:14 AM
So far I've offered Fairplay and Siberian handsome bribes for their support. I figure Saggysack and several others will demand appointments to The Hague. Overhead can have Canada... who else wants some? This is the way REAL politics works, right Hoover?

Braincase
02-16-2005, 09:16 AM
And let's not forget, a vote for bunnytrdr is a vote for doubleplusungoodness...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=37822&stc=1

Hoover
02-16-2005, 09:25 AM
So far I've offered Fairplay and Siberian handsome bribes for their support. I figure Saggysack and several others will demand appointments to The Hague. Overhead can have Canada... who else wants some? This is the way REAL politics works, right Hoover?
I only give advice for the right price!

Braincase
02-16-2005, 09:27 AM
I only give advice for the right price!

How does Ambassador to Acapulco sound?

Abba-Dabba
02-16-2005, 09:33 AM
The Hague, Delft, Rotterdam, Haarlem, Eindhoven, Maastricht, hell even Apeldoorn or Kaatsheuvel will do. Just appoint me, bitches!

Braincase
02-16-2005, 09:36 AM
The Hague, Delft, Rotterdam, Haarlem, Eindhoven, Maastricht, hell even Apeldoorn or Kaatsheuvel will do. Just appoint me, bitches!

Gosh, can't say I ever thought of you for the Netherlands. I thought I'd offer you Oklahoma... :)

teedubya
02-16-2005, 09:39 AM
She's Grafty... She gets around... She's grafty, she's always down

She's Grafty.... and she's just my type

She's Grafty....

Abba-Dabba
02-16-2005, 09:44 AM
Gosh, can't say I ever thought of you for the Netherlands. I thought I'd offer you Oklahoma... :)

Well, they are my 2nd option.

BigRedChief
02-16-2005, 09:53 AM
You get me a season ticket seat upgrade and you have a new campaign manager and plenty of graft money to buy the election.

Braincase
02-16-2005, 09:58 AM
You get me a season ticket seat upgrade and you have a new campaign manager and plenty of graft money to buy the election.

I was thinking about putting you on the sidelines with the team. Is that OK?

Although it would be more fun to stick you on the opposing teams sidelines in one of those tennis official towers with a megaphone and armed guards.

BigRedChief
02-16-2005, 10:11 AM
I was thinking about putting you on the sidelines with the team. Is that OK?

Although it would be more fun to stick you on the opposing teams sidelines in one of those tennis official towers with a megaphone and armed guards.

I could use the megaphone to shout down at the other infidels...Fire King Carl! Fire King Carl! or Go Cardinals! or the always crowd favorite...Steak and Blowjob Day rocks!

htismaqe
02-16-2005, 10:22 AM
I think I'm going to start deleting all threads related to the mythical Mod Election...

Just to show everyone what a REAL MOD is.

Braincase
02-16-2005, 10:24 AM
I think I'm going to start deleting all threads related to the mythical Mod Election...

Just to show everyone what a REAL MOD is.

Want Cozumel?

htismaqe
02-16-2005, 10:27 AM
Want Cozumel?

You don't have any power, Prince Charles.

Braincase
02-16-2005, 10:33 AM
You don't have any power, Prince Charles.

I'll get you a weekend with Camilla?