PDA

View Full Version : Hoover to run for Chiefs Planet Mod

Hoover
02-16-2005, 10:38 AM
A spectre is haunting ChiefsPlanet.com — the spectre of Abusive Moderators. All the powers of the original posters of the Planet have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Hoover and Gaz, Mile High Mania and Phobia, Defensive Radicals and Grbac police-spies.

Where is the party in opposition that has not been decried as Abusive Moderators by its opponents in power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of Abusive Moderators, against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries?

Two things result from this fact:

I. Abusive Moderators is already acknowledged by all European powers to be itself a power.

II. It is high time that Abusive Moderators should openly, in the face of the whole world, publish their views, their aims, their tendencies, and meet this nursery tale of the Spectre of Abusive Moderators with a manifesto of the party itself.

To this end, Abusive Moderators of various nationalities have assembled in Kansas City and sketched the following manifesto, to be published in the many different Chiefs Planet languages.

People of the Planet Unite!

Brock
02-16-2005, 10:39 AM
I don't know if it's apathy, or if I just don't give a shit.

Braincase
02-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Look at that Avatar and tell me he's not French!

NewChief
02-16-2005, 10:40 AM
In an effort to split the liberal vote, Hoover is running for mod, but campaigning for jAz.

Saulbadguy
02-16-2005, 10:42 AM
This getting out of hand.

Eleazar
02-16-2005, 10:45 AM
This getting out of hand.

I agree, no one who wants to be one should be one.

Taco John
02-16-2005, 10:46 AM
I'm not voting for any greenie Nader-lovers...

Hoover
02-16-2005, 10:47 AM
I'm not voting for any greenie Nader-lovers...
Thanks, that will get me some votes I'm sure

Skip Towne
02-16-2005, 10:47 AM
We don't need a doofus like Hoover being a mod.

Hoover
02-16-2005, 10:49 AM
We don't need a doofus like Hoover being a mod.
doofus? Little Harsh don't you think?

Hoover
02-16-2005, 10:53 AM
Here is my on line wife

Taco John
02-16-2005, 10:54 AM
SIT AND SPIN! SIT AND SPIN!

Hoover
02-16-2005, 10:56 AM
Nice! I miss Ralph

morphius
02-16-2005, 10:56 AM
The last known Hoover to run a highly ellected office was known to enjoy dressing like a woman, I'm not sure we want to go down that road again.

Morphius
NTTIAWWT

Taco John
02-16-2005, 11:04 AM

Hoover
02-16-2005, 11:07 AM
I call for full disclosuer on who is paying for these attck ads against me!

Taco John
02-16-2005, 11:08 AM
My backers are CrapOn.org

marsaray
02-16-2005, 11:09 AM
A spectre is haunting ChiefsPlanet.com — the spectre of Abusive Moderators. All the powers of the original posters of the Planet have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Hoover and Gaz, Mile High Mania and Phobia, Defensive Radicals and Grbac police-spies.

Where is the party in opposition that has not been decried as Abusive Moderators by its opponents in power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of Abusive Moderators, against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries?

Two things result from this fact:

I. Abusive Moderators is already acknowledged by all European powers to be itself a power.

II. It is high time that Abusive Moderators should openly, in the face of the whole world, publish their views, their aims, their tendencies, and meet this nursery tale of the Spectre of Abusive Moderators with a manifesto of the party itself.

To this end, Abusive Moderators of various nationalities have assembled in Kansas City and sketched the following manifesto, to be published in the many different Chiefs Planet languages.

People of the Planet Unite! I think its funny when people abuse their powers. It reminds me of a dark jedi knight. Plus i imediatly dont like you cause my dads a moderator. So i think its time for some negative rep.

Taco John
02-16-2005, 11:10 AM
I think its funny when people abuse their powers. It reminds me of a dark jedi knight. Plus i imediatly dont like you cause my dads a moderator. So i think its time for some negative rep.

There is hope for the young one yet...

marsaray
02-16-2005, 11:11 AM
Nice avatar. It's funny.