PDA

View Full Version : Miles is a senior leader, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......

SnapDogg
02-20-2005, 09:57 AM
Miles is why we won't win it all, 6 TO's vs. TT, a game or two B4 that Self sez was his worst game, now yesterday..............

Miles, who finished with 10 assists, said Iowa State's defense created confusion among him and his teammates.

“We never knew what they were going to do,” Miles said. “We never really knew what sets we were in. I really never knew what play to run to beat the zone.”

Bowser
02-20-2005, 09:58 AM
Rock choke chicken hawk, oh P.U.

SnapDogg
02-20-2005, 10:02 AM
Get lost Missery fan...........or worse (if there is).....

Bowser
02-20-2005, 10:04 AM
PLease. KU will make the Elite Eight, if not better. Stop whining. They ran into a buzz saw on a roll last night, that's all. It happens.

SnapDogg
02-20-2005, 10:18 AM
No whining here, we got BEAT by two good teams, we were lucky to get into OT in both games, I'm stating IMO that Miles is our achilles(sp?) heal.

ROYC75
02-20-2005, 10:36 AM
Although Miles was puzzled yesterday, the whole damn team was. We played like crap, credit the whole ISU team for that. They played with fire, no fear, they played with that confidence we should of had.

Time to move on, all of these zone defense's against us now will only help come tourney time when we see more of them. Villanova, Texas Tech, now ISU..... it will continue to a point where Self has time to right before the 2nd week of March.

So what, we have played 2 bad games and 1 so -so game.... we only have 3 losses with the toughest RPI in the country and somewhere I'm thinking it is either the top or 2nd toughest schedule in the country.

It will all be fine if Self will bench JR to a backup and start Lee.

redfan
02-20-2005, 10:44 AM
When your starting backcourt goes a collective 8-34 from the field, it's tough to win.
KU looked like MU against that zone...

ROYC75
02-20-2005, 10:48 AM
When your starting backcourt goes a collective 8-34 from the field, it's tough to win.
KU looked like MU against that zone...

Yep............. it was an off game by the whole team. Worst yet, it was a slap in the face of the home crowd. :eek:

DJay23
02-20-2005, 11:08 AM
No whining here, we got BEAT by two good teams, we were lucky to get into OT in both games, I'm stating IMO that Miles is our achilles(sp?) heal.

Miles is our most important player and yesterday's performance proved that. Miles has a good game we win, Miles has a bad game, we most likely lose. As A. Miles goes, so go the Jayhawks this year, and the record would show that more often than not he's been money. If we had the same cast of characters without Miles, we'd be middle of the pack in the Big XII.

Eleazar
02-20-2005, 11:14 AM
Miles is our most important player and yesterday's performance proved that. Miles has a good game we win, Miles has a bad game, we most likely lose. As A. Miles goes, so go the Jayhawks this year, and the record would show that more often than not he's been money. If we had the same cast of characters without Miles, we'd be middle of the pack in the Big XII.

We were just discussing this after the last loss. Everyone told me it was Simien, but from what I can tell, if Miles doesn't have it that night the chance of Kansas winning are pretty slim.

SBK
02-20-2005, 12:06 PM
They ran into a buzz saw on a roll last night, that's all. It happens.

Who woulda thunk after ISU started 0-5 in the b12 that a few weeks later a KU fan would say that?

DJay23
02-20-2005, 01:14 PM
Who woulda thunk after ISU started 0-5 in the b12 that a few weeks later a KU fan would say that?
I was surprised by their early struggles. I knew at the start of the season they'd be tough, at least the second best team in the North. Right now they're playing with confidence (although the end of the KU game was pretty shaky for them) and as long as Stinson and Homan stay healthy and out of foul trouble I would predict a Sweet 16 for them.

KcMizzou
02-20-2005, 01:27 PM
Who woulda thunk after ISU started 0-5 in the b12 that a few weeks later a KU fan would say that? Bowser's gonna love bein' called a KU fan. :D

DJay23
02-20-2005, 01:32 PM
We were just discussing this after the last loss. Everyone told me it was Simien, but from what I can tell, if Miles doesn't have it that night the chance of Kansas winning are pretty slim.
Simien is 1b

If we use a car analogy, Simien is the engine, but Miles does all the steering, throttle, and break work.