PDA

View Full Version : The picture I WON'T post

Braincase
02-20-2005, 07:38 PM
OK, over on Drudge there's a story about some kid having the head of an undeveloped twin on his head. The kid had surgery to remove it. I ain't postin' it... I've posted some pretty ick stuff, and I need to cut back on that a little. This would be a good start.

KCWolfman
02-20-2005, 07:39 PM
Already posted on this forum.

Personally, I would have kept it. Who could ever beat me at show and tell?

BigMeatballDave
02-20-2005, 07:40 PM
Link?

KcMizzou
02-20-2005, 07:40 PM
Yeah, seeing the thumbnail was enough for me. Click to enlarge? No thanks...

BigMeatballDave
02-20-2005, 07:41 PM
Link?Shit! Nevermind. Duh...

Eleazar
02-20-2005, 07:41 PM
Well, at least if I ever needed any spare teeth I'd be all set.

Ultra Peanut
02-20-2005, 08:31 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110483

I can't believe you sick ****ers let my thread die.

Ultra Peanut
02-20-2005, 08:33 PM
Story gets posted twice, I post this twice:

<b>Jonas:</b> Looks like botched attempted fratricide runs in the family.
<b>Dr. Venture:</b> So does this mean we're even now?
<b>Jonas:</b> No. Not by a long shot, Rusty. I think you owe me something for forty-three years of hell.
<b>Dr. Venture:</b> Fine, whatever. I'll give you the old Venture compound on Spider-Skull Island. Just please, stop calling me Rusty. I haven't been called that since I was out of college. Wait a minute, what do I call you?
<b>Jonas:</b> Jonas. Jonas Venture, Jr.
[<i>Dr. Orpheus enters</i>]
<b>Dr. Orpheus:</b> Hellooo? My apologies, Dr. Venture. I'm loathe to intrude while you're entertaining uhhhhhwuhhhh--guests. But there's a matter that needs your urgent attention. What is--
<b>Brock:</b> That's Doc's deformed twin brother he absorbed in the womb who's come back for revenge, but now they made up, so...
<b>Dr. Orpheus:</b> ... 'Kay.

Ultra Peanut
02-20-2005, 08:56 PM
By the way, whatever you do, do not search the internet for "baby no-face."

DO NOT.

Rausch
02-20-2005, 09:18 PM

DO NOT.

Why do you do this $#it to me? Why?...

Why

Dartgod
02-20-2005, 09:20 PM

DO NOT.
One thing I have learned about this place, is that there is a lot of good advice to be had here.

One thing I have not learned, is to follow that advice more often.

*shudder*

alanm
02-20-2005, 09:28 PM

Why
I know the feeling Brad. I HATE it when guys post links and then say "Do Not" click on this link or you'll be sorry. :cuss: And you know you just gotta click on the link. The last time someone said not to click on a link here was the time someone posted a pic of a chick in a bathtub gushing shit in the air and back down on her face. :shake: I should have listened then. But you know what? I'll come back in a little while and open the link. :)

Ultra Peanut
02-20-2005, 09:34 PM
I know the feeling Brad. I HATE it when guys post links and then say "Do Not" click on this link or you'll be sorry. :cuss: And you know you just gotta click on the link. The last time someone said not to click on a link here was the time someone posted a pic of a chick in a bathtub gushing shit in the air and back down on her face. :shake: I should have listened then. But you know what? I'll come back in a little while and open the link. :)So THAT's what tubgirl is?

Miles
02-20-2005, 09:42 PM

Why

I couldnt resist either.

alanm
02-20-2005, 09:45 PM
So THAT's what tubgirl is?
That's probably the nicest way to descripe that picture. I still don't know what to make of that picture. :shake: ROFL

Valiant
02-20-2005, 11:14 PM
How bout you just link baby no face, because i am on page three of google and havent found shit yet... i best shit my pants when i do find it, if not it would have not been worth it...

Miles
02-20-2005, 11:22 PM
How bout you just link baby no face, because i am on page three of google and havent found shit yet... i best shit my pants when i do find it, if not it would have not been worth it...

Enjoy:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/player320.aspx?aid=34965&bw=

Valiant
02-20-2005, 11:32 PM
Enjoy:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/player320.aspx?aid=34965&bw=

Wow. That is truely horrible for that family and kid...

They said during the video that they thought Juliana would have a kleft(SP?) lip... How did xrays not reveal that she was missing that much of her skull...

I was expecting something like a flesh eating fungus like you see on believe or not...

beavis
02-21-2005, 12:15 AM
I don't mean to be an insensitive prick, but that's pretty ****ed up right there.