PDA

View Full Version : What are little things that make you irrationally angry?

Rain Man
02-21-2005, 05:28 PM
For me, there are a couple right off the bat:

1. When I eat a salad, and the lettuce pieces are too big, so when I try to spear them with the fork it makes the rest of the salad rise up and spill out of the bowl, and then makes me get dressing on the side of my mouth when I try to eat it. That makes me so mad.

2. When I'm in a crowded place, and some people pick a choke point in which to stop and have a conversation, or they decide to stroll at half speed walking three or four abreast so no one can get around them. It makes me want to push them down and kick them.

cdcox
02-21-2005, 05:32 PM
In traffic, when any car in front of me does not practice proper gap control. Allowing gaps to form in the line limits the number of cars that can get through a green light. It also allows interlopers to cut in my line, either from another lane or from a side street.

cdcox
02-21-2005, 05:33 PM
I actually kind of have a soft spot for the lettuce thing, since it happened to me on my first date with my wife. She thought I was "cute" for smearing salad dressing on my glasses.

Nzoner
02-21-2005, 05:36 PM
My wife's stuff on my side of the bathroom cabinet.

The tv remotes not being where they're supposed to be.

Business voice mails that suggest you send an e-mail if you need an immediate response.

Slayer Diablo
02-21-2005, 05:42 PM
Using words that are either completely out of context or aren't even words to begin with...example: "irregardless"...it's not a word!

Valentine's day...too material and conditional...do away with it.

There's more, but I have to go...

picasso
02-21-2005, 05:43 PM
A Boss or supervisor that takes credit for your work in front of you with the client.
Oh god I have to get out of this job!!!!

tyton75
02-21-2005, 05:45 PM
Is "People who are too phucking stoopid to live" too broad of a group?

Skip Towne
02-21-2005, 05:46 PM
People really piss me off.

chiefs4me
02-21-2005, 05:48 PM
Waking up and not having cold coca cola in the fridge...sends me into a tailspin.

siberian khatru
02-21-2005, 05:49 PM
Stupid ****ing threads like this.

Miles
02-21-2005, 05:52 PM
1) people who buy a shit load of various lottery tickes in front of me in line.

2) when people in front on me use checks at the grocery store.

3) when people drive slow in the left lane of the interste and it takes forever to get past em.

Eleazar
02-21-2005, 05:52 PM
I really hate when someone calls you when they don't have anything to say. I mean, if you have a question or can even come up with one thing that you wanted to tell me or that I needed to tell you, then be my guest, please call. But don't effing call expecting entertainment. Does this piece anyone else off?

Boozer
02-21-2005, 05:53 PM
When jackasses tailgate and don't allow me to merge.

Boozer
02-21-2005, 05:54 PM
In traffic, when any car in front of me does not practice proper gap control. Allowing gaps to form in the line limits the number of cars that can get through a green light. It also allows interlopers to cut in my line, either from another lane or from a side street.

:cuss:

HC_Chief
02-21-2005, 05:55 PM
Inconsiderate people. I want to smash their face in. :D

tommykat
02-21-2005, 05:56 PM
Puppies that learn the doggie door in one day, but can't figure out how to continue to pee outside NOT on the new carpet!

Oh well, I love Jenny just the same as a baby....:thumb:

Nzoner
02-21-2005, 05:57 PM
1) people who buy a shit load of various lottery tickes in front of me in line.

This a BIG thing for me,as it seems to happen to me everytime I go to the place where my gas account is.Makes we want to go Michael Douglas Falling Down on their ass.

Eleazar
02-21-2005, 05:59 PM

That's the other one, is people who don't care to plan for an exit. It's like for some reason they aren't allowed to attenpt to get in position until they are a quarter of a mile away, at which point they force themselves in.

It's just downright being an arsehole. You think your time is more important than everyone else's, so you can't be bothered to get in line with everyone else. Or you're just so damned arrogant that you think everyone should get out of your way so you can move through as you please. STFU :cuss: :bang:

chiefs4me
02-21-2005, 05:59 PM
I really hate when someone calls you when they don't have anything to say. I mean, if you have a question or can even come up with one thing that you wanted to tell me or that I needed to tell you, then be my guest, please call. But don't effing call expecting entertainment. Does this piece anyone else off?

My sister's calling you now.....ROFL yes this does piss me off.

Rain Man
02-21-2005, 06:01 PM
I actually kind of have a soft spot for the lettuce thing, since it happened to me on my first date with my wife. She thought I was "cute" for smearing salad dressing on my glasses.

On your glasses? Are you just a bad judge of lettuce size, or do you have exceptionally poor aim?

A glasses-related thing that makes me irrationally mad is when I sneeze and somehow a string of saliva ends up on my glasses.

Eleazar
02-21-2005, 06:02 PM
This a BIG thing for me,as it seems to happen to me everytime I go to the place where my gas account is.Makes we want to go Michael Douglas Falling Down on their ass.

They can't ever just have a bunch of the same $2 ticket, either, they always want some arcane combination of all of them. And for that matter they don't usually look like they have $20 to be spending on lottery tickets anyway. :shake:

Eleazar
02-21-2005, 06:03 PM
My sister's calling you now.....ROFL yes this does piss me off.

Actually, I don't mind her calling me. She provides plenty of entertainment.

cdcox
02-21-2005, 06:04 PM
On your glasses? Are you just a bad judge of lettuce size, or do you have exceptionally poor aim?

Mostly nervousness. But in my defense, they were those oversized glasses that people wore in the '70 and early '80s, and well in my case, half way through the '90s.

Rain Man
02-21-2005, 06:05 PM
That's the other one, is people who don't care to plan for an exit. It's like for some reason they aren't allowed to attenpt to get in position until they are a quarter of a mile away, at which point they force themselves in.

It's just downright being an arsehole. You think your time is more important than everyone else's, so you can't be bothered to get in line with everyone else. Or you're just so damned arrogant that you think everyone should get out of your way so you can move through as you please. STFU :cuss: :bang:

I was a passenger in a car with a guy one time whose philosophy was to stay in the left lane as long as possible. We were driving along, and I kept telling him, "Dude, my exit's coming up....Dude, my exit's coming up....Dude, I'm the next exit...Dude, that's my exit right up there...Dude, seriously. My exit is RIGHT THERE!" He waited until we were right on top of the exit and then essentially made a right turn across several lanes of traffic to reach the ramp. He honestly thought that was the proper approach.

Inspector

A glasses-related thing that makes me irrationally mad is when I sneeze and somehow a string of saliva ends up on my glasses.

uh,...that's not saliva.

chiefs4me

aw....RM that is gross. :deevee:

Katipan
02-21-2005, 06:08 PM
1. Dumb lies... Of course I had to get over that really quickly posting on the Internet.

2. Women with zero self respect

Nzoner
02-21-2005, 06:10 PM
They can't ever just have a bunch of the same $2 ticket, either, they always want some arcane combination of all of them. And for that matter they don't usually look like they have $20 to be spending on lottery tickets anyway. :shake:

Like people I see at the donut shop,one of those..and one of those...no let's go with that one instead.

Rain Man
02-21-2005, 06:15 PM
I was in a fast-food pizza place a couple of months back, and there was a guy blocking my path to the napkins. I decided to wait him out rather than reach around him as he put parmesan on his pizza.

Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake annnnnnd switch to the second slice. I finally reached around him, and was tempted to tell him to just take the top off and dump the whole jar onto his pizza.

Miles
02-21-2005, 06:17 PM

What really pisses me off more is when they redeem a winning ticket to get more of em. It takes a long time for the cashier to punch that shit in and then after it they still take their time picking them out. :grr:

Bob Dole
02-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Bob Dole doesn't get pissed off.

Why the **** is it that everybody seems to think that everyone else is as ****ing weak minded and volatile as they are? WHO THE **** MADE YOU THE JUDGE AND JURY ON THIS SHIT? Why the **** are you constantly asking us questions? Who the **** ARE YOU??????

seclark
02-21-2005, 06:25 PM
people who reach across the table and pick up a piece of turkey while i'm still carving it.

it's been 12 years and aunt lucille still hasn't spoken to me.

sec

LTownChief
02-21-2005, 06:27 PM

AMEN, thats the thing that pisses me off the most. People 20 feet behind each car while you're trying to make a left turn light or something and only a few cars can make it through in time. If people closed their gaps and payed attention then traffic wouldn't be that bad everywhere.

Saulbadguy
02-21-2005, 06:28 PM
#2 on Rainmans list-that REALLY pisses me off

People who drive too slow
People who drive too fast
Crowded places
Referees
The elderly

Bwana
02-21-2005, 06:29 PM
1. People that drive slow in the passing lane on the interstate. %(/

2. People that are in front of me in a store that dig around in their pocket, gay looking little coin containers (whatever) for exact change and take several minutes doing it. rochambeau

KcMizzou
02-21-2005, 06:34 PM
People who say things like "I've been saying all along.. "

People who speak in the 3rd person.

People who eat while talking to me on the phone.

Mouth breathers..

That's all that comes to mind at the moment.

Bob Dole
02-21-2005, 06:34 PM
1. People that drive slow in the passing lane on the interstate.

They aren't "driving slow." They are exercising traffic control.

Bob Dole really does have a problem with the "choke point" idiots at the store...especially the really considerate ones that leave their cart perpedicular to the aisle while they browse the shelf.

They've got about 10 seconds to react and clear the aisle after making initial eye contact before Bob Dole either rams their cart with his or kicks it out of the way.

Bob Dole
02-21-2005, 06:35 PM
People who say things like "I've been saying all along.. "

People who speak in the 3rd person.

People who eat while talking to me on the phone.

Mouth breathers..

That's all that comes to mind at the moment.

How about mouth breathing in the 3rd person on the telephone?

KcMizzou
02-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Err, about that "people who speak in the 3rd person" thing..

Bwana
02-21-2005, 06:46 PM
They've got about 10 seconds to react and clear the aisle after making initial eye contact before Bob Dole either rams their cart with his or kicks it out of the way.

You too huh? ROFL Then followed up by that priceless look like someone just took their first born child away.

Taco John
02-21-2005, 06:48 PM
I hate dirty hippie legs.

Bwana
02-21-2005, 06:52 PM
I hate dirty hippie legs.

Always

BTW: Taco John has exceded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Rain Man
02-21-2005, 06:57 PM
On the chokepoint issue, I was in a movie theater a while back, and it was one of those big multi-level ones with escalators. The movie ended and we were taking the escalator down, and this group of women got to the bottom, stepped off, and then stopped to continue their conversation. I was up a little higher and was kind of intrigued to see how it would end up, but the people right behind them started yelling at them to move, and they did.

Demonpenz
02-21-2005, 07:05 PM
girls that don't swallow

milkman
02-21-2005, 07:06 PM
Just about everything listed here in this thread pisses me off.

Then there's the issue of driving the company truck, that will only go 65 downhill, with a tailwind, and passing up some MFer going slower than me, only to have him speed up as soon as he realizes that it's a slow truck passing him, then slowing back down as soon as I return to the right hand lane behind him.

Oh and the dumbasses that decide to signal that they are changing lanes, as soon as they have already completed the lane change.

Demonpenz
02-21-2005, 07:10 PM
people who walk into blockbuster pick out 7 or 8 movies and then don't even have a membership. Then they get their membership and fill it out all wrong and since they can't read or write their sig looks like a giant X. Then they complain they can only rent so much at a time, end up buy 100 dollars worth of complete bullcrap. Then try to pay with a starter check, all while their fing kids knock over everything screeming with only diapers on. Then get pissed because they can't bring their dog in. (which is better groomed than the kids)

Eleazar
02-21-2005, 07:16 PM
Oh and the dumbasses that decide to signal that they are changing lanes, as soon as they have already completed the lane change.

That really pisses me off too, when the turn signal is part of the turning motion. It's supposed to be put on to display your intentions ahead of time. When you don't turn it on until you are already changing lanes you didn't really do a bit of good did you !?

Rain Man
02-21-2005, 07:21 PM
That really pisses me off too, when the turn signal is part of the turning motion. It's supposed to be put on to display your intentions ahead of time. When you don't turn it on until you are already changing lanes you didn't really do a bit of good did you !?

I always signal when changing lanes, but maybe one time in a hundred I'll forget to turn on the signal for a right turn. (This usually happens when I'm concentrating on finding a street.) As soon as I start the turn, I'll realize I didn't signal, so I turn on the signal just to let people know that I tried. So if you ever see an apricot BMW signal during the turn, that's why.

Frosty
02-21-2005, 07:28 PM
People who speed up to pass you on a passing lane and then slow way down when they are in front of everyone.

People who speed up when you catch up to them while in cruise on the freeway.

People that wait until everything is rung up and bagged before they even start to root around for their checkbook.

Banks that have only one teller during the busy times. As a corollary to this, people that come during the busiest time with some super complex transaction and tie up the teller for a half hour.

The neighbor kid leaving the gate open after he leaves.

The choke-point thing, especially the rolling roadblock with some moron couple walking slowly side by side down the aisle, staring slackjawed at everything, like they've never seen the inside of a Wal-Mart before.

Hmmm, maybe I should have just said "people".

Frazod
02-21-2005, 07:36 PM
God, there are too many for me to list. If a day ever passes when something doesn't piss me off, it'll be a first. :grr:

But some big one are:

1. People who ignore courtesy. Example: if I hold a door open for a stranger, and the the f#cking c#nt simply walks through without so much as a nod or a thank you, like it's my station in life to be her f#cking doorman. That just makes me nuts.

2. Taxi-pirates. I'm standing on the curb trying to hail a cab, and some f#cking asshole (who looks right at me first) takes a spot 10' feet up the block and instantly gets a cab. The really bold ones will try to step directly in front of you when the cab pulls over. I've shoved a couple of them into the sidewalk (very rewarding experiences).

3. Driving slow in the fast lane. This is NOT irrational. These people simply need to f#cking die, preferably by being run down with their own minivans.

4. Assholes who don't use their turn signals, and feel the need to come to a complete stop before turning. Got a whole subdivision full of those douchebags. :#

5. People who shove their way through crowds with no consideration for anyone around them. I've shoved a couple of them to the sidewalk, too.

6. Telemarketers and solicitors. Don't bother me when I'm home. EVER.

7. People who won't replace the toilet paper or fill the ice cube trays (I married one of those). :banghead:

8. Mall zombies. I know what I'm shopping for, and if you don't GET THE F#CK OUT OF MY WAY! :#

9. Assholes at concerts who sing along (badly and loudly) with the band I paid good money to see. Shut the f#ck up, you trailer trash douchebag - we all know the words to Hotel California. Let Henley f#cking sing it. :#

I could go on and on, but why bother? People just suck!

Phobia
02-21-2005, 07:38 PM
2. When I'm in a crowded place, and some people pick a choke point in which to stop and have a conversation, or they decide to stroll at half speed walking three or four abreast so no one can get around them. It makes me want to push them down and kick them.

That bugs me significantly. I'll say something. I don't have a problem embarrassing somebody, even myself. "Hey, could you move that conversation elsewhere"?

I have a road rage problem, too.

Finally, I get unbelievably pissed off when an ignorant dipshit emails me accusing me of mismanaging charity funds. If I ever catch that dipshit in a dark alley, he's gonna need quite a bit of charitable assistance and therapy to walk in the future.

Phobia
02-21-2005, 07:40 PM
God, there are too many for me to list. If a day ever passes when something doesn't piss me off, it'll be a first. :grr:

But some big one are:

1. People who ignore courtesy. Example: if I hold a door open for a stranger, and the the f#cking c#nt simply walks through without so much as a nod or a thank you, like it's my station in life to be her f#cking doorman. That just makes me nuts.

2. Taxi-pirates. I'm standing on the curb trying to hail a cab, and some f#cking asshole (who looks right at me first) takes a spot 10' feet up the block and instantly gets a cab. The really bold ones will try to step directly in front of you when the cab pulls over. I've shoved a couple of them into the sidewalk (very rewarding experiences).

3. Driving slow in the fast lane. This is NOT irrational. These people simply need to f#cking die, preferably by being run down with their own minivans.

4. Assholes who don't use their turn signals, and feel the need to come to a complete stop before turning. Got a whole subdivision full of those douchebags. :#

5. People who shove their way through crowds with no consideration for anyone around them. I've shoved a couple of them to the sidewalk, too.

6. Telemarketers and solicitors. Don't bother me when I'm home. EVER.

7. People who won't replace the toilet paper or fill the ice cube trays (I married one of those). :banghead:

8. Mall zombies. I know what I'm shopping for, and if you don't GET THE F#CK OUT OF MY WAY! :#

9. Assholes at concerts who sing along (badly and loudly) with the band I paid good money to see. Shut the f#ck up, you trailer trash douchebag - we all know the words to Hotel California. Let Henley f#cking sing it. :#

I could go on and on, but why bother? People just suck!

With one post, you've just told me what it took 30,000 to learn over 4 years. You've been wasting my time. I get irrationally angry at people who waste my time. :D

Eleazar
02-21-2005, 07:43 PM

Yeah.. unless you're in the upper 1 percent of the population then you probably suck at singing and no one wants to hear it.

JimNasium
02-21-2005, 07:49 PM
Perhaps he just has exceptionally large lenses.

One thing that turns me into an instant asshole has already been partially covered. I cannot stand it when someone buys various lottery tickets in front of me and then proceeds to scratch them in front of me without giving me the opportunity to take care of my business. This will result in a GTF out of the way faster than any other transgression.

Wallcrawler
02-21-2005, 07:54 PM
When Al Saunders calls a pass play on the one freaking yard line when he has Priest Holmes in the backfield, behind the best offensive line in the league. I get even more insanely pissed when the pass is intercepted. Greatest single season TD scorer in the history of the league, and the guy wants to pass for the score.

GIVE ME A F***ING BREAK AL SAUNDERS.

Dude, seriously. Gun sits up there in the box with him. He should just turn to Al, and kick him squarely in the nut sack every time he does some dumb shit like that, especially when it ends up costing the team points. Like Gun's job isnt hard enough already.

Lets F around and NOT score a td this time!! Come on, itll be fun!! Dont you get bored just seeing Trent hand it to Priest for the score? Wheres your sense of adventure?!!?

Ah Look!! The pass just got picked and returned for a defensive score! This is so exciting!! I think I need a kleenex!!

F*** you Saunders, you stupid F***. Just run the F***ing ball already. We know you get the high hard one with the passing game, but keep it under control and just get the score. Its Priest Holmes. How close do you have to F***ing be before you trust him to get the TD?!? Everyone and their brother can know the playcall, they still wont be able to shut it down every time.

Damn. I need my blood pressure pills now.

Frazod
02-21-2005, 07:54 PM
With one post, you've just told me what it took 30,000 to learn over 4 years. You've been wasting my time. I get irrationally angry at people who waste my time. :D

30,000 what? I get irrationally angry at people who make typos. :p

cdcox
02-21-2005, 08:22 PM
Rain Man's cheese shaker reminded me of another choke point issue. I drink my coffee black. I need about 3 seconds to fill my cup and move on. But no, I've got to stand behind Mr. Cream and Sugar as he goes through his elaborate ritual, right smack in front of the coffee pot. Move it aside, buddy.

Iowanian
02-21-2005, 08:25 PM
There are many things in life that throw me into a real life, verbal Iowani-rant.

The Quickest way to get yourself "m@#$%rF@#$%r'd!!" is to drive slow in the passing lane.

Rausch
02-21-2005, 08:57 PM
I'd have to say that no 1 on my list is my fat-ass, slobbering drunk of a dip$#it boss. He is, by far, the dumbest sonofabidge to ever own a business.

After talking to him for like 10 minutes I thought Ninja-nurse would kill us both...

TEX
02-21-2005, 09:27 PM
Two little things really PISS me off.

1. Getting behind a family in the drive through line at a fast food restaurant. You KNOW they keep changing thier orders and then the whole thing starts over again when they get it and it's not right! :banghead:

2. Getting behind some POS car at the drive throgh line at the bank, cause you KNOW there's ALWAYS problems! :cuss:

TEX
02-21-2005, 09:30 PM
When Al Saunders calls a pass play on the one freaking yard line when he has Priest Holmes in the backfield, behind the best offensive line in the league. I get even more insanely pissed when the pass is intercepted. Greatest single season TD scorer in the history of the league, and the guy wants to pass for the score.

GIVE ME A F***ING BREAK AL SAUNDERS.

Dude, seriously. Gun sits up there in the box with him. He should just turn to Al, and kick him squarely in the nut sack every time he does some dumb shit like that, especially when it ends up costing the team points. Like Gun's job isnt hard enough already.

Lets F around and NOT score a td this time!! Come on, itll be fun!! Dont you get bored just seeing Trent hand it to Priest for the score? Wheres your sense of adventure?!!?

Ah Look!! The pass just got picked and returned for a defensive score! This is so exciting!! I think I need a kleenex!!

F*** you Saunders, you stupid F***. Just run the F***ing ball already. We know you get the high hard one with the passing game, but keep it under control and just get the score. Its Priest Holmes. How close do you have to F***ing be before you trust him to get the TD?!? Everyone and their brother can know the playcall, they still wont be able to shut it down every time.

Damn. I need my blood pressure pills now.

Like during the TEXAN game last year and against Seattle a few years ago? Man I F*CKING HATE that $HIT TOO! I really miss watching the games with Phobia and hearing him yell," OH MY GOD!" Classic comic relief! ROFL

Dayze
02-21-2005, 09:35 PM
In no particular order:

1. People who drive in the left lane, at the same pace and dead even with, the person in the right. Both of which are driving 10 MPH under the speed limit.

2. Dicks' Sporting goods, Galyans's, etc....charging $7.97 for a box of 50 rounds of ammunition! Are you f*cking kidding me?!!!!! Time to invest in reloading equipment.

3. How gas prices mysteriously go up on Thursday night, and during holidays. They go up in the winter because "demand is low", and go up in the summer because 'demand is so hight'. Which is it? I need to install a Flux Capcitor on the Wrangler that runs off of garbage.

SCTrojan
02-21-2005, 09:39 PM
People at a sporting event who keep talking through the national anthem. Or, worse yet, keep talking on their cell phone. Or, worst of all, keep their hats on.

Dayze
02-21-2005, 10:10 PM
People at a sporting event who keep talking through the national anthem. Or, worse yet, keep talking on their cell phone. Or, worst of all, keep their hats on.

:thumb:

Delano
02-21-2005, 10:25 PM
When I have to constantly weave in and out of children that have been turned loose by their inconsiderate parents at busy shopping places, I lose it. I feel like I'm going to sprain my ankle when I have to stop suddenly because a wayward kid is running underfoot. I really don't get that mad at the little one, but I tend to shoot the parent an evil look.

I also get irrational when a player or coach of a team I follow passionately smiles or laughs off a personal bad play or call. You are getting millions to play or coach a game. Don't annoy me by laughing at a personal fug up!

Iowanian
02-21-2005, 10:35 PM
I'd get irrationally angry too if "my" woman stumbled into my planet and told the board in a drumken stooper about my semi-functional-when-medicated "Cute" peepee.

I had a mod Delete her account for you taco.

Slayer Diablo
02-21-2005, 11:39 PM
Is "People who are too phucking stoopid to live" too broad of a group?

Depends on how broad you is too broad...I would say you described about a third of the world's human population, so would you say that's too broad?

badgirl
02-22-2005, 12:00 AM
When I come home after working all weekend and everything is left just like I left it, only worse. :banghead:

Uncle_Ted
02-22-2005, 12:02 AM
No one has mentioned this yet, and I bet at least of few of you do it -- chewing with your mouth open. It's rude and disgusting.

Nothing annoys me more than having lunch or dinner with someone someone (co-worker, friend, etc.) that does this. Of course they can't hear it -- but I can. And it sounds like a f-ing dog slopping food in a doggie dish.

Taco John
02-22-2005, 12:03 AM

What are these... ice cube tray artifacts of which you speak?

badgirl
02-22-2005, 12:05 AM
No one has mentioned this yet, and I bet at least of few of you do it -- chewing with your mouth open. It's rude and disgusting.

Nothing annoys me more than having lunch or dinner with someone someone (co-worker, friend, etc.) that does this. Of course they can't hear it -- but I can. And it sounds like a f-ing dog slopping food in a doggie dish.
Yea that is also one of mine, I can feel my blood boiling when I hear that sound, I think I wrote a school paper about pet peeves when I was in high school about this very subject. I also hate to hear them breathe when they are eating. :cuss:

Slayer Diablo
02-22-2005, 12:41 AM
1) Using words that are either completely out of context or aren't even words to begin with...example: "irregardless"...it's not a word!

2) Valentine's day...too material and conditional...do away with it.

There's more, but I have to go...

Alright, here's the rest:

3) Chomping gum...it's a horrifying sound

4) Posers

5) Welching on bets

6) People who slow down or stop in the middle of a crowded hallway...normally I have the option to just pull on their backpack just enough to make the assholes fall on their backs, gotta enjoy that option while I still have it (especially against the Freshmen)

7) Freshmen that don't know their place.

8) Sophomores that don't know their place.

9) Infatuation

10) When a girl is obviously lying about not being somewhere or doing something that was promised. (this is the point where I make up a story that makes her shut up, such as "Don't worry about not being able to meet me there, I was able to call up your sister and score with her instead...")

Freekofnature
02-22-2005, 12:44 AM
When i wanna do something that I dont want people around for and they come in and hang around.

I get pretty angry with that.

cookster50
02-22-2005, 08:45 AM
When I come home and my wife is NOT in the kitchen or cleaning the house!

CosmicPal
02-22-2005, 08:53 AM
When i wanna do something that I dont want people around for and they come in and hang around.

People hang around to watch you jerk-off? That's gross....

:p

Ghostof
02-22-2005, 08:58 AM
Asses that go slow in the fast lane.

Old people driving...I mean old too...like 90+ barely can see above the wheel.

Dumbasses that pull up behind me at a stoplight, right on my bumper...then honk the horn at me to go when I am waiting for the other person in front of me to make up their mind.

People getting raises and level upgrades when you do the same job as them and not get squat for 5 years of service.

WIfe not writing down credit receipts in the checkbook, then me going back and trying to figure out what I missed and why the account is off.

Getting the eternal question..."When are you two going to have kids"

Alton deFlat
02-22-2005, 09:14 AM
People that won't turn right on red.

People that don't know how to operate a gas pump using a credit card.

and WTF is the deal the with checking your cart at places like Sam's and Costco, when you're leaving. OK, I realize some schmuck probably attempts to leave without paying, but come on, they don't have to take inventory, especially when there are 15 people lined up to leave the store at once.

Iowanian
02-22-2005, 09:36 AM
I found myself at an irrational level of anger this morning.

Brideowanian tells me that the Dog ran away when she took him out while I was in the shower. I found him a half hour later, near an elementary school about 8 blocks away.

If there weren't so many kids around......that dog would have seen a display of that.

Saulbadguy
02-22-2005, 09:41 AM
People that won't turn right on red.

People that don't know how to operate a gas pump using a credit card.

and WTF is the deal the with checking your cart at places like Sam's and Costco, when you're leaving. OK, I realize some schmuck probably attempts to leave without paying, but come on, they don't have to take inventory, especially when there are 15 people lined up to leave the store at once.

Yes. Sam's Club pisses me off. They have someone "check" to make sure you are a member when you come in. It doesn't matter if you aren't a member though, you can still come in.

Then they check your card at checkout.

Then no more than 15 feet away, they check your cart. This is especially frusturating when there is only one "checker" and there are 10 carts trying to get the hell out of there.

I heard that legally you can just leave, unless they have reason to believe you shoplifted. I thought about trying that, but I comply with their stupid rules.

Kyle401
02-22-2005, 10:15 AM
When people drive slowly around a parking lot for 5 minutes looking for a closer parking space while there are 500+ empty parking spaces less than 100 yds further from the doors. This is particularly bad at Wal-Mart and Target type stores. Usually the people who do this could use the extra walking anyway.

sd4chiefs
02-22-2005, 10:23 AM
I hate it when I am in the carpool lane and some moron in front of me is going slower than the traffic in the other lanes. Then I get a moron behind me that is tailgating me like it's my fault that the moron in front of me is going too slow.

Rain Man
02-22-2005, 10:37 AM
On the subject of parking, I park in a downtown parking garage for work. I drove the BMW the other day, and on the rare days that I drive it to work I always park in this one out of the way spot in the garage. It's for small cars only, so the spots are tiny, and it's ironically a good place to park because the spots are so small that no one wants to park there. It's an interesting phenomenon, because the perceived risk of getting door dings is so high that the actual risk is very low.

So of course, I park there, get out, and just as I reach the stairs, I look back and see a Ford F-250 or F-350 come up and pull in next to me. The only good thing is that I think his door swing was over the top of my car.

MOhillbilly
02-22-2005, 11:04 AM
tailgaters,women drivers,spilt booze,greedy pot smokers (though i dont smoke dope anylonger it used to piss me off when the turds that never had any would try to suck down the whole joint in one hit only to spend the next ten minutes hacking)
chickens that wont scratch.

cadmonkey
02-22-2005, 11:12 AM
When its raining and someone won't let me cross the street.

People who cut me off to merge when there isn't a car in sight behind me.

CosmicPal
02-22-2005, 12:28 PM
People who cut me off to merge when there isn't a car in sight behind me.

Last night when I left the office- we have these two turn lanes that flow onto the highway. Well, there's another lane coming from the opposite direction that merges onto our lane- this lane is CLEARLY marked by a yield sign. Anyways, we have the green light and all of us are turning onto the highway when this smack comes from the opposite direction totally ignorning the yield sign and tries to cut us all off- I didn't speed up or anything- just kept my usual pace knowing he wouldn't make it.

Suprisingly enough he continues to merge, blowing by the yield sign, and nearly sideswiped my car. He managed to squeeze behind me and the car that was behind me. We get out on the highway a few moments later and he has the fuggen audacity to flip me off! What an azz. He failed to fuggen yield to the turning traffic and it's our fault. I seriusly thought about stopping my car right in front of him to get out and tell the dumbazz that he blew by a yield sign and to stick that finger up his azz.

Rain Man
02-22-2005, 12:37 PM
Another little thing that enrages me is when I'm eating a slice of pizza and the whole layer of toppings slides off onto my chin and then I have to either make an embarrassing mess by pulling it loose with my fingers and putting it back onto the crust, which never works, or I have to eat it all in one bite and then have nothing but crust for the remainder of the piece. I hate it when that happens.

Phobia
02-22-2005, 12:41 PM
Last night when I left the office- we have these two turn lanes that flow onto the highway. Well, there's another lane coming from the opposite direction that merges onto our lane- this lane is CLEARLY marked by a yield sign. Anyways, we have the green light and all of us are turning onto the highway when this smack comes from the opposite direction totally ignorning the yield sign and tries to cut us all off- I didn't speed up or anything- just kept my usual pace knowing he wouldn't make it.

Suprisingly enough he continues to merge, blowing by the yield sign, and nearly sideswiped my car. He managed to squeeze behind me and the car that was behind me. We get out on the highway a few moments later and he has the fuggen audacity to flip me off! What an azz. He failed to fuggen yield to the turning traffic and it's our fault. I seriusly thought about stopping my car right in front of him to get out and tell the dumbazz that he blew by a yield sign and to stick that finger up his azz.

That shit is when I seriously consider the purchase of a bulldozer for my daily driver. Such jackasses can watch rushhour from the ditch.

cadmonkey
02-22-2005, 12:42 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE PISSES ME OFF? MY GIRLFRIEND ABOUT 90% OF THE TIME. WHAT A DOUCHE!!!!!

Phobia
Another little thing that enrages me is when I'm eating a slice of pizza and the whole layer of toppings slides off onto my chin and then I have to either make an embarrassing mess by pulling it loose with my fingers and putting it back onto the crust, which never works, or I have to eat it all in one bite and then have nothing but crust for the remainder of the piece. I hate it when that happens.

I can't be angry eating pizza - cuz.... I'm eating pizza.

CosmicPal

That only occurs when you put cheese on as the bottom layer. The cheese slides with the sauce beneath. Nearly all of the major franchises use this method 'cause they can do a whole pizza with less cheese.

The layer of cheese should go on top of the ingredients so when you bite into it, you get everything and the ingredients act as a barrier between the sauce and the cheese. It's also more delicious this way.

Rain Man
02-22-2005, 12:44 PM
I can't be angry eating pizza - cuz.... I'm eating pizza.

Well, that's a good point. But at the same time, it's like eating pizza and then having the pizza get ruined right before your eyes. Or your chin. Whatever.

cadmonkey
02-22-2005, 12:45 PM
That shit is when I seriously consider the purchase of a bulldozer for my daily driver. Such jackasses can watch rushhour from the ditch.

I've thought that so many times. Not sure how many rotary's you have out there but the person on the Rotary has the right away, no questions asked. People that just jump onto it going about 60 mph should be hit with a dumptruck. I thought of buying one, driving around in circles around the rotary all day and just hit people that cut me off. It their fault, so f*ck 'em.

Phobia
02-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Well, that's a good point. But at the same time, it's like eating pizza and then having the pizza get ruined right before your eyes. Or your chin. Whatever.
Eating pizza is happytime. Didn't Chuck E. teach you anything?

Phobia
02-22-2005, 12:47 PM
I've thought that so many times. Not sure how many rotary's you have out there but the person on the Rotary has the right away,

You'll have a better comprehension of all this when you learn that it's a "right of way".

CosmicPal
02-22-2005, 12:50 PM

ROFL

BTW- Chuck E. Cheese's is the absolute worst pie. I wouldn't feed that stuff to my neighbor's dawg. Even if it is pizza.

Phobia
02-22-2005, 12:51 PM
ROFL

BTW- Chuck E. Cheese's is the absolute worst pie. I wouldn't feed that stuff to my neighbor's dawg. Even if it is pizza.

It's in the bottom 5 pizzas I've ever tasted, but I still ate it. Pizza is good.

Rain Man
02-22-2005, 12:52 PM

Here in Colorado, Chuck E. taught us to duck and roll and run in a serpentine pattern.

http://www.ago.state.co.us/PRESREL/presrl2001/prsrl85.stm

September 10, 2001
STATE OBTAINS VICTORIES IN TWO MURDER CASES
BEFORE SUPREME COURT

Denver-- Attorney General Ken Salazar today announced that the State prevailed in two murder cases in rulings handed down by the Colorado Supreme Court.

In People v. Dunlap (Case No. 00SA191), the Supreme Court rejected Nathan Dunlap's appeal of the trial court's rejection of his motion to reduce his death sentence and the additional 113 years imposed for his first degree murder and other non-capital offense convictions in connection with the Chuck E. Cheese murders in 1993. In seeking a reduction of his death penalty sentence, Dunlap argued that "additional" evidence of his bad childhood warranted a reduction in his sentence and that the trial court erred in not granting a reduction in his death penalty sentence.

The Supreme Court ruled that under the law in place at the time applicable to the Dunlap case, a trial judge cannot reduce the death sentence penalty imposed by the jury absent lack of evidence supporting the sentence. As the trial judge specifically found sufficient evidence supporting the death penalty, and the "additional evidence" was virtually identical to evidence previously submitted to the jury, the judge is without authority to reduce the death penalty imposed by the jury and properly denied Dunlap's motion. Assistant Attorney General Paul Koehler argued the State's position before the Supreme Court.

Rain Man
02-22-2005, 12:53 PM
I've thought that so many times. Not sure how many rotary's you have out there but the person on the Rotary has the right away, no questions asked. People that just jump onto it going about 60 mph should be hit with a dumptruck. I thought of buying one, driving around in circles around the rotary all day and just hit people that cut me off. It their fault, so f*ck 'em.

That'd be kind of cool. Let me know if you decide to do it, so I can make sure to watch the news that night.

cadmonkey
02-22-2005, 01:00 PM
You'll have a better comprehension of all this when you learn that it's a "right of way".

sometimes I think my hands are to far away from my brain. The words that are supposed to be typed are lost around my elbow and are never found again.

"Right of way" turned into "the right way" right around my shoulder that time.

Iowanian
02-22-2005, 01:24 PM
I realized another Big one with me coming back from lunch.

When trying to cross a major road, not at a stop light, and there is room from one side if you go, and if the car coming the other way, would just go a little faster, or a little slower.......you'd be able to not have to wait for the next light a block or two away.

KCTitus
02-22-2005, 01:31 PM
Clearly it's while Im driving...Ive fallen into a sense of 'paranoia' at times believing that every car around me is just there to merely screw up my drive to wherever Im going.

More basically, though, it's just general idiocy. Not reading and following directions...as I watch people, many are unable to navigate themselves unless they're herded with 'cattle' ropes.

If there is a line for anything, these morons walk up to the front of the line seemingly oblivous to the fact that there are others waiting their turn.

These same idiots somehow managed to bribe someone at the DMV to get a license and thus drive in a manner that drives me insane. I dont ask for much, if you cut me off, dont slow down and driver slower than I was. If you're holding up traffic, move out of the fugging way. If you prefer to sit at stop lights, move yourself out of the way so those that wish to continue to travel through the green lights can move. I'll not even get into the 'Im lost and I must go 20mph oblivious to traffic while I find the street Im looking for'.

Dealing with morons is the most insanely frustrating thing I know of.

Nzoner
02-22-2005, 01:38 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE PISSES ME OFF? MY GIRLFRIEND ABOUT 90% OF THE TIME. WHAT A DOUCHE!!!!!

Wives and gf's are a whole thread to themselves.

Jenny Gump
02-22-2005, 01:44 PM
I have two highly irrational triggers for anger:

1. When someone (regardless of their gender) holds open a door for me, but I am just far enough away from the door that I feel the urge to hurry up since they are holding it open. That infuriates me. The other day, I was at a restaurant and I was still walking across the parking lot, and this guy sees me coming, and he just stands there and holds the door open. Gees...so I pretended not to notice and entered through the door adjacent to that one.

2. When the straw wrapper won't slip off easily, and I try tapping it on the counter and it causes the straw to bend and break slightly. Then, when I am sipping my Diet Pepsi, I have to suck harder than usual because the soda is slipping out of the hole.

Don't gripe at me....I realize it's all irrational.

Jenny Gump
02-22-2005, 01:45 PM
Oh, here's the other one....when people just stop by unannounced. I HATE THAT! STOP IT!

Jenny Gump
02-22-2005, 01:51 PM
We're just hoping to see your boobies jiggle.

Well, at least you are honest. So...you've got that going for you....

BIG_DADDY
02-22-2005, 01:53 PM
Other people's driving.

Rain Man
02-22-2005, 02:16 PM
Oh, here's the other one....when people just stop by unannounced. I HATE THAT! STOP IT!

But...if I call ahead of time, they're always gone when I get there.

cookster50
02-22-2005, 02:25 PM
I have to suck harder than usual

You had me at Hello.

cookster50
02-22-2005, 02:43 PM
When talking on the phone and the person on the other line talks to someone else. It really annoys me. If you want to talk to someone else, put your hand over the phone!

Scanfan55
02-22-2005, 02:47 PM
People who chew like cows and crack their gum.

Bearcat
02-22-2005, 02:56 PM
People that rush across the street, rush into the building, rush up to the escalator, and then can't walk up the freakin' escalator.

Pedestrians that are oblivious to the flow of traffic and only follow "Walk" or "Don't Walk".

Buses (well, I guess those aren't little).

People that fart in elevators.

cadmonkey
02-22-2005, 02:59 PM
People that rush across the street, rush into the building, rush up to the escalator, and then can't walk up the freakin' escalator.

Exacly, why can't they understand that the laws of traffic also happen on the escalator. Slow people on the left, people who want to walk pass on the right. Now move your ass over!

cookster50
02-22-2005, 03:01 PM
Speaking of farters, people that fart at the fitness club! Not only do some of these people rip one off, but sometimes they rip off multiple stinkers!

Jenny Gump
02-22-2005, 03:27 PM
Speaking of farters, people that fart at the fitness club! Not only do some of these people rip one off, but sometimes they rip off multiple stinkers!

I'm sorry about that BTW.

Phobia
02-22-2005, 03:28 PM

Each and every time I do abs.... which is why I don't do them too frequently any longer. Heh.

Rain Man
02-22-2005, 03:40 PM
Exacly, why can't they understand that the laws of traffic also happen on the escalator. Slow people on the left, people who want to walk pass on the right. Now move your ass over!

NEW England. You're in NEW England.

Iowanian
02-22-2005, 03:43 PM
Another one.

If there is a traffic jam or slowdown due to Merge.........If you're the asshole in the new Escalade or BMW that flies up the closed lane and want to merge last 2nd ahead of Me? You'd better be a seasoned Demolition Derby driver if you try to nose in.

In a traffic jam.......If you're the asshole that drives up the shoulder and tries to squeeze in.......I hope your genitals fall off.

cdcox
02-22-2005, 03:50 PM
The last 4 blocks of my commute route is on a bus route. About 1 out of 5 times I end up behind the buss. The road it travels on is narrow and bumpy so that the bus goes about 7 mph for 3 blocks. There is a traffic light at the point the bus and I diverge, and the bus inevitabley causes me to miss the light.

Usually the bus is completely empty. Sometimes there is 1 person on it.

broncoholic
02-22-2005, 03:54 PM
I hate when people leave their shopping cart next to their car.
I mean REALLY.....You just walked your fatass around Sam's for 2 hour puching that cart around, ir it really THAT much effort to push it back to the little cart corral thingy.

Otter
02-22-2005, 04:08 PM
People who drive slow in the left lane.

You should be allowed by law to run them off the road, beat their car up with a baseball bat and torture whoever is in the car with them.

Phobia
02-22-2005, 04:09 PM
I hate when people leave their shopping cart next to their car.
I mean REALLY.....You just walked your fatass around Sam's for 2 hour puching that cart around, ir it really THAT much effort to push it back to the little cart corral thingy.

Yeah, that bugs me, too. I always return mine.

Phobia
02-22-2005, 04:11 PM
Another one.

If there is a traffic jam or slowdown due to Merge.........If you're the asshole in the new Escalade or BMW that flies up the closed lane and want to merge last 2nd ahead of Me? You'd better be a seasoned Demolition Derby driver if you try to nose in.

In a traffic jam.......If you're the asshole that drives up the shoulder and tries to squeeze in.......I hope your genitals fall off.

That's me. I admit it. I refuse to sit in the lemming line when there's a perfectly good, open lane waiting for me to drive through. I won't drive on the shoulder nor into the closed area, but as long as that lane is legally open I'm there. Sorry about that. It's one of the few truly inconsiderate things I do.

ROYC75
02-22-2005, 04:14 PM
At times when III is awake ..........

j/k son......

Jenny Gump
02-22-2005, 04:28 PM
I hate it when people are merging onto the highway from the on ramp, and they slow down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My driver's ed teacher drilled that into my head, you never slow down when merging from the on ramp. It's one of the few things I do "right" while driving.

SPEED UP YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!! This truly makes me spittin' mad.

Nzoner
02-22-2005, 04:30 PM
I hate it when people are merging onto the highway from the on ramp, and they slow down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My driver's ed teacher drilled that into my head, you never slow down when merging from the on ramp. It's one of the few things I do "right" while driving.

SPEED UP YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!! This truly makes me spittin' mad.

I've seen dipshits here come to a complete stop.

Nzoner
02-22-2005, 04:37 PM
I forgot about the morons who work at the drive-thru that after I've placed my order always have to ask,"Would you like to try a hot apple pie today?"

No!!If I wanted one I would've asked for one!!!

Rain Man
02-22-2005, 04:37 PM
I've seen dipshits here come to a complete stop.

Back before we got married, my wife taught a lesson to a guy who did that in Fort Worth. She was merging, looking over her shoulder, and nailed him at 55 when the idiot stopped on the entrance ramp. It's the only wreck she's ever had that was "her fault," though some of us would question that conclusion.

Demonpenz
02-22-2005, 04:40 PM
Back before we got married, my wife taught a lesson to a guy who did that in Fort Worth. She was merging, looking over her shoulder, and nailed him at 55 when the idiot stopped on the entrance ramp. It's the only wreck she's ever had that was "her fault," though some of us would question that conclusion.

I think it could be the nascar in me, but isn't the law setup that you can have blame put on you if you don't give room to a person even if they have a yield sign.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
02-22-2005, 04:42 PM
What bugs me?

some guy starting a perfectly good B-17 simulation game and failing to follow through, leaving his fellow Chiefs fans in the lurch in 1943.

Oops, did I say that out loud. ;)

Rain Man
02-22-2005, 04:56 PM
That's not minor. That's big.

chiefs4me
02-22-2005, 05:52 PM
Damn...I don't know how some of you make it thru the day. Sounds like life in general just pisses you all off.

Rain Man
02-22-2005, 05:56 PM
I tend to relieve my stress by driving slow in the left lane. It makes me feel good to know that I'm stopping people from violating speeding laws.

ChiefsFanatik88
02-22-2005, 05:59 PM
I tend to relieve my stress by driving slow in the left lane. It makes me feel good to know that I'm stopping people from violating speeding laws.

craneref
02-22-2005, 05:59 PM
For me it is when people park across form each other in the grocery aisle with their carts and then walk several feet away to get their products, spending what seems like hours comparing brands, reading sodium content, and total fat or somehting, meanwhile everyone is waiting for one of the inconsiderates to move their cart so others can get by. Then to add to frustrations, as soon as one moves their cart, some impatient person behind you rushes around you and the person coming the other way does the same thing and you have a massive cart jam on aisle 5. The other things is when people don't merge when they have a chance and instead drive as far as they can before they absolutely have to merge so they can get like 2 or 3 cars ahead of where they would have been. I tend to NOT let these people in, especially after they ignore the space I tried to give them to merge before. Oh yeah, and whenever I see ANYBODY in Broncos apparel.

Baby Lee
02-22-2005, 06:00 PM
That hangs it. I'm cheering Godzilla from now on.