PDA

View Full Version : Top hat for sale?

Over-Head
02-23-2005, 09:58 AM
Just saw on "Much Music" some peice of garbage stole Slash's top hat out of the back of his limo. The same hat he's worn for 15 yrs.
any bet's it ends up on Ebay for sale?

http://www.gigwise.com/news.asp?contentid=4483
Velvet Revolver's Slash Has His Top Hat Stolen!

by Lowri Williams on 2/21/2005 More News Articles...

Oh my god!!!!! Someone has had the gall to steal Slash’s top hat, a hat he has been wearing for 15 years, stinky.

The Velvet Revolver guitarist had his precious hat stolen from the limo that took him to the Grammy’s last week, reports Blabbermouth.

The driver of the limo claims he knows nothing about the theft, other things went walkies from the limo; personal items went missing from a bag that Slash’s wife Perla also left in the limo.

If anyone was in the Los Angeles area on February 13 and has any information about the whereabouts of Slash’s hat then please email us at news@gigwise.com.

Rain Man
02-23-2005, 10:02 AM
I like top hats. I was in an antique store a few years ago and found a top hat that fit me perfectly. It was only $40, and was in perfect shape. I pondered it, left for a bit, and then when I came back to buy it, someone had already snagged it. I'm still kicking myself over that.

CosmicPal
02-23-2005, 10:06 AM
Anyone dumb enough to put it up on E-bay for sale deserves to be put away for a long time.

Rain Man
02-23-2005, 10:15 AM
I wonder how they treat top hat thieves in prison. I hear that con men are pretty high, and pedophiles are pretty low, but I've never heard where top hat thieves rank in the social order.

Duck Dog
02-23-2005, 10:33 AM
I couldn't stand GnR. But Velvet Revolver f'n rocks.

Over-Head
02-23-2005, 10:43 AM
I couldn't stand GnR. But Velvet Revolver f'n rocks.
There’s a new twist!
I’ve never heard anyone say that before. Usually you’ll get the die-hard GnR lovers like m’self, who like VR, but not the other way around.