PDA

View Full Version : I love Girl Scouts!

Donger
02-23-2005, 02:44 PM
Their cookies anyway. So, what's the best one?

Saulbadguy
02-23-2005, 02:45 PM
Peanut Butter Patties, frozen.

bkkcoh
02-23-2005, 02:46 PM
Their cookies anyway. So, what's the best one?

I am so glad this was a cookie thread. 12 will get you 40, wont it....

thin mints and samoas are the best in my book.

What no poll as to the favorite GS cookies...

cadmonkey
02-23-2005, 02:47 PM
I hate these

http://www.girlscoutcookiesabc.com/images/cookies/Caramel.jpg

Rain Man
02-23-2005, 02:51 PM
I hate these

http://www.girlscoutcookiesabc.com/images/cookies/Caramel.jpg

Just leaves more for me.

(How can you not like a gooey concoction of chocolate, coconut, and caramel wrapped around a shortbread foundation? I truly don't understand how this is possible.)

Pitt Gorilla
02-23-2005, 02:53 PM
They're up to 3.50 a box now; it seems like it wasn't that long ago that they were $2 a box. What the hell is happening?!?
(I still bought 6 boxes).

Donger
02-23-2005, 02:54 PM
They're up to 3.50 a box now; it seems like it wasn't that long ago that they were $2 a box. What the hell is happening?!?

I think you answered your own question there, Pitt.

ptlyon
02-23-2005, 02:55 PM
Just leaves more for me.

(How can you not like a gooey concoction of chocolate, coconut, and caramel wrapped around a shortbread foundation? I truly don't understand how this is possible.)

Amen. And I HATE coconut.

The pinatas are tasty too.

Donger
02-23-2005, 02:55 PM
*dials authorities*

What'd they say?

Donger
02-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Damn. I forgot to add the cookies that the other baker makes...

Trefoils
Samoas
Do-Si-Dos
Tagalongs
All Abouts
Lemon Coolers
Double Dutch

ptlyon
"I've never had a Girl Scout, but had a Brownie once"

Donger
"This isn't Domino's, you idiot!"

ROFL

Skip Towne
I heard OPEC is running the GS Cookie program.

Phobia
02-23-2005, 02:59 PM

Poor little girls who get their feelings hurt and their hair pulled are getting huge paydays from our vaunted court system. GSA forced to collect the money somewhere so you're left paying $3.50 for a $2.00 box of cookies.

Phobia
02-23-2005, 03:00 PM
The pinatas are tasty too.

You're very confused, chica.

Amnorix
02-23-2005, 03:05 PM
I love this line...

Q: "would you like to buy some girl scout cookies?"

A: "Are they made with real girl scouts?"

Kyle401
02-23-2005, 03:10 PM

I gave $4 a box for mine this year. Girl must have been skimming a little off the top. :banghead:

Thin mints rule.

Raiderhater
02-23-2005, 03:16 PM
I gave $4 a box for mine this year. Girl must have been skimming a little off the top. :banghead:

ROFL

Raiderhater
02-23-2005, 03:18 PM
Heh... that suggestion reminds me of something a friend of mine did once.

He was at a bar w/ some friends. Called up the police and told them he was really drunk and didn't think he should drive. He wanted a ride home. After some back and forth about how they were police not a taxi service, he says, "Aw screw it. Guess I'll just drive home." and hung up.

Didn't take long for cop cars to come screaming into the bar parking lot.

Cops have no sense of humor.

No kidding. The popo tagged me at going 74 in a 55 a little over a week ago on the way up to my parent's place. He did not find it amusing what so ever and issued me a ticket that cost me $138. Humorless prick.

cadmonkey
02-23-2005, 03:23 PM
Just leaves more for me.

You can have them. I hate coconut.

Donger
02-23-2005, 03:25 PM
You can have them. I hate coconut.

I'm probably the only person on the planet that thinks of There's Something About Mary upon reading or hearing the word coconut.

Donger
02-23-2005, 03:27 PM
Heh... that suggestion reminds me of something a friend of mine did once.

He was at a bar w/ some friends. Called up the police and told them he was really drunk and didn't think he should drive. He wanted a ride home. After some back and forth about how they were police not a taxi service, he says, "Aw screw it. Guess I'll just drive home." and hung up.

Didn't take long for cop cars to come screaming into the bar parking lot.

Cops have no sense of humor.

Oddly enough, other than a few instances, I've had really good luck with cops. The one that pulled me over twice in the same night for the same offenses actually laughed the second time.

BIG_DADDY
02-23-2005, 03:27 PM
I would prefer sampling one of the brownies.

Pitt Gorilla
02-23-2005, 03:35 PM
I would prefer sampling one of the brownies.OhhhKaaay (stepping away from BD)

Rain Man
02-23-2005, 03:36 PM
Off-topic, but when I was in high school one of the more (ahem) "interesting" girls was a girl scout, and she would sell cookies in her girl scout uniform. There's something about a curvaceous blonde bi-curious girl in a short girl scout uniform that really sells a lot of cookies. To this day, I get aroused whenever I eat a trefoil.

Dartgod
02-23-2005, 03:36 PM
I love this line...

Q: "would you like to buy some girl scout cookies?"

A: "Are they made with real girl scouts?"
Dammit! What was that line from?

Dartgod
02-23-2005, 03:37 PM
You lost me.
Me too.

And Carmel Delights rule. Not as much as frozen Thin Mints, but they rule nonetheless.

Dartgod
02-23-2005, 03:39 PM
Addams Family
Thank you....

Rain Man
02-23-2005, 03:39 PM
I have no idea how I've stayed out of Mexican jail this long. Every time I'm down there I get ****ed-in-half drunk... there's usually many hours lost to a blackout... yet, somehow, I always land on my feet. Never been robbed, never been arrested, never been assaulted or the victim of an attempted murder. Just a lucky drunk, I guess.

I bet you're on the suspect list for all those murders in Juarez.

siberian khatru
02-23-2005, 03:40 PM
I actually had pretty good luck with them, too. Hell, I've only been arrested once... and considering the lifestyle I've led, I think that's pretty f*cking good.

I have no idea how I've stayed out of Mexican jail this long. Every time I'm down there I get ****ed-in-half drunk... there's usually many hours lost to a blackout... yet, somehow, I always land on my feet. Never been robbed, never been arrested, never been assaulted or the victim of an attempted murder. Just a lucky drunk, I guess.

You left out the lifetime of penicillin shots, but hey, nobody's perfect. You're batting .750, DiMaggio.

Amnorix
02-23-2005, 03:41 PM
Addams Family

There ya go. Teh rep.

siberian khatru
02-23-2005, 03:41 PM
The dried blood on my hands and clothing has always made me curious.

Figured it was just another of your "that time of the month" conquests.

Raiderhater
02-23-2005, 03:46 PM
I didn't realize you were waiting on someone to guess it for a rep prize. I would've answered earlier. I even know it was Wednesday who said it.

Yet, I often forget what day it is. My brain is all f*cked up.

The answer to that is the same as the answer you just provided with in this very post.

Amnorix
02-23-2005, 03:48 PM
I didn't realize you were waiting on someone to guess it for a rep prize. I would've answered earlier. I even know it was Wednesday who said it.

Yet, I often forget what day it is. My brain is all f*cked up.
And yet, today is Wednesday, so you're less f*cked up than you thought (or, of course, it's just a coincidence. :) )

edit: damn, beaten to it...

Raiderhater
02-23-2005, 03:51 PM
And yet, today is Wednesday, so you're less f*cked up than you thought (or, of course, it's just a coincidence. :) )

edit: damn, beaten to it...

;)