PDA

View Full Version : Matt Barnes traded to 76ers

Chiefs Pantalones
02-23-2005, 10:56 PM
NOOOOOOO!!! :(

Why?!

KCWolfman
02-23-2005, 10:57 PM
Did you hear Chris Webber was traded to the 76ers?

Chiefs Pantalones
02-23-2005, 11:00 PM
Liar.

KCWolfman
02-23-2005, 11:01 PM
Liar.
Was it my nose in the telephone wire or my burning pants that gave me away?

Chiefs Pantalones
02-23-2005, 11:05 PM
Was it my nose in the telephone wire or my burning pants that gave me away?

The pants.

And the fact that I have sources in Philly... A sparrow named Rob.

KCWolfman
02-23-2005, 11:07 PM
The pants.

And the fact that I have sources in Philly... A sparrow named Rob.
f*&king bird, I should have shot it when I had the chance.

siberian khatru
02-23-2005, 11:09 PM
The pants.

BS. Everyone knows Russ doesn't wear pants when he's at the computer.

KCWolfman
02-23-2005, 11:10 PM
I SWEAR I WILL KILL THAT MOTHER F*%$KING BIRD IF I CATCH IT!!!!!

Chiefs Pantalones
02-23-2005, 11:11 PM

ROFL

True.

And don't worry Russ, I shot the bird when he said that DV was going to take us to the Super Bowl by year 3. Damn Philly sparrow and his bias.

digi2fish
02-24-2005, 12:31 AM
what's the purpose of Kings with the trade?

Miles
02-24-2005, 12:38 AM
what's the purpose of Kings with the trade?

Yeah i have no idea at all. They didnt even dump salary or get a good player out of it. Seems like one of the worst deals I have seen in a while. But Im a Rockets fan so I really like the trade quite a bit. ;)

From ESPN: What is surprising, however, is what the Kings will get from the 76ers in return. None of the three players the Kings receive are as talented as Webber. Each has been struggling this year and all three have long-term contracts equal to the three years, $62 million left on Webber's deal. In other words, this isn't a salary dump by the Kings.

Thomas has five years and $39 million left on his deal, plus a 15 percent trade kicker that will raise his salary higher. Williams has two years and $12.5 million left on his deal. Skinner has one year and $4.9 million left on his contract plus another year at $5.4 million that is 75 percent guaranteed.

digi2fish
02-24-2005, 12:42 AM
Yeah i have no idea at all. They didnt even dump salary or get a good player out of it. Seems like one of the worst deals I have seen in a while. But Im a Rockets fan so I really like the trade quite a bit. ;)

From ESPN: What is surprising, however, is what the Kings will get from the 76ers in return. None of the three players the Kings receive are as talented as Webber. Each has been struggling this year and all three have long-term contracts equal to the three years, $62 million left on Webber's deal. In other words, this isn't a salary dump by the Kings.

Thomas has five years and $39 million left on his deal, plus a 15 percent trade kicker that will raise his salary higher. Williams has two years and $12.5 million left on his deal. Skinner has one year and $4.9 million left on his contract plus another year at $5.4 million that is 75 percent guaranteed.

They should trade Webber to Chiefs.
maybe he can play MLB or something, and we can send Bartee to Kings....
ROFL

Rausch
02-24-2005, 01:22 AM
You're mixing up wasted KC QB draft picks.

Matt Blundin (Good lord, I actually thought this guy had a future) and Pat Barnes were Chiefs QB's.

We traded them both for their NBA lottery pick, which means we pick a random number out of a hat and that's our pick. But it's cool, we also get to have the Pat's GM pick the player for us...