PDA

View Full Version : NFT: Man Can Sue Over Surprise Pregnancy

The Rick
02-24-2005, 02:36 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=7&u=/ap/20050224/ap_on_re_us/sperm_theft
Court: Man Can Sue Over Surprise Pregnancy

CHICAGO - An appeals court said a man can press a claim for emotional distress after learning a former lover had used his sperm to have a baby. But he can't claim theft, the ruling said, because the sperm were hers to keep.

The ruling Wednesday by the Illinois Appellate Court sends Dr. Richard O. Phillips' distress case back to trial court.

Phillips accuses Dr. Sharon Irons of a "calculated, profound personal betrayal" after their affair six years ago, saying she secretly kept semen after they had oral sex, then used it to get pregnant.

He said he didn't find out about the child for nearly two years, when Irons filed a paternity lawsuit. DNA tests confirmed Phillips was the father, the court papers state.

Phillips was ordered to pay about $800 a month in child support, said Irons' attorney, Enrico Mirabelli.

Phillips sued Irons, claiming he has had trouble sleeping and eating and has been haunted by "feelings of being trapped in a nightmare," court papers state.

Irons responded that her alleged actions weren't "truly extreme and outrageous" and that Phillips' pain wasn't bad enough to merit a lawsuit. The circuit court agreed and dismissed Phillips' lawsuit in 2003.

But the higher court ruled that, if Phillips' story is true, Irons "deceitfully engaged in sexual acts, which no reasonable person would expect could result in pregnancy, to use plaintiff's sperm in an unorthodox, unanticipated manner yielding extreme consequences."

The judges backed the lower court decision to dismiss the fraud and theft claims, agreeing with Irons that she didn't steal the sperm.

"She asserts that when plaintiff 'delivered' his sperm, it was a gift — an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property from a donor to a donee," the decision said. "There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request."

Phillips is representing himself in the case. He could not be reached for comment Thursday.

"There's a 5-year-old child here," Mirabelli said. "Imagine how a child feels when your father says he feels emotionally damaged by your birth."

Phobia
02-24-2005, 02:40 PM
Our court system will find a way to **** this up, too. It's a given.

Poor guy. Yeah, he was decieved but the kid is still a part of him. I don't know what I'd do in that situation. Wow.

bkkcoh
02-24-2005, 02:54 PM
All she had to do was swallow........ :hmmm:

But she couldn't even do that right...

Amnorix
02-24-2005, 02:56 PM
Holy crap. It's absolutely absurd to me that a guy in that situation needs to pay child support. But the concept is to not punish the child, which I understand but...

I'm with Phobia. Wow...

Phobia
02-24-2005, 02:57 PM
All she had to do was swallow........ :hmmm:

But she couldn't even do that right...

Doesn't surprise me:

A Woman was out golfing one day when she hit the ball into the woods.

She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap. The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you three wishes."

The woman freed the frog, and the frog said, "Thank you, but I failed to mention that there was a condition to your wishes. Whatever you wish for, your husband will get times ten."

The woman said, "That's okay." and for her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world. The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis whom women will flock to."

The woman replied, "That’s okay, because I will be the most beautiful woman and he will have eyes only for me. "So, KAZAM!" she’s the most beautiful woman in the world.

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world. The frog said, "That will make your husband the richest man in the world and he will be ten times richer than you."

The woman said, "That's okay, because what's mine is his and what's his is mine. “ So, KAZAM!" she's the richest woman in the world.

The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered, "I'd like a mild heart attack."

Moral of the story: Women are clever. Don't mess with them.

Attention female readers: This is the end of the joke for you. Stop here and continue feeling good. :)

Attention Male readers: Please scroll down.

The man had a heart attack ten times milder than his wife.

Moral of the story: Women are really dumb but think they're really smart.

Let them continue to think that way and just enjoy the show..

PS: If you are a woman and you are still reading this, it only goes to show that you women never listen!

Phobia
02-24-2005, 03:00 PM
Holy crap. It's absolutely absurd to me that a guy in that situation needs to pay child support. But the concept is to not punish the child, which I understand but...

I'm with Phobia. Wow...

After giving this some thought, I would offer some voluntary minimal child support and put anything extra towards the child's education or trust. The mother should not benefit financially from this stunt - not in any way. I think the courts should run from Pandora's box. This is not a good precedent to set, IMO.

Devin Vierth
02-24-2005, 03:00 PM
Pays to keep the pecker in the pants.....

or rather, he is going to pay for not keeping it in his pants. That was an expensive date........ha ha ha!

Amnorix
02-24-2005, 03:05 PM
After giving this some thought, I would offer some voluntary minimal child support and put anything extra towards the child's education or trust. The mother should not benefit financially from this stunt - not in any way. I think the courts should run from Pandora's box. This is not a good precedent to set, IMO.

I agree that it should go into a trust fund or something. The mother under these circumstnaces should have much less control over the money than usual.

But still, the usual concept is that the child support helps paying for housing and utilities, etc., not just food for the kid until he goes to school.

:shake: Another one of those "there's no easy answers" type situations.

Demonpenz
02-24-2005, 03:12 PM
**** slitting her throat

tk13
02-24-2005, 03:16 PM
Well heck, if doing that with a woman is a "gift", I think guys everywhere are going to save a lot of money on Christmas presents this year.

Demonpenz
02-24-2005, 03:16 PM
Perfect.

Y'know when you do that song at karaoke... and really get into it... it doesn't get you laid much.

Sure is cathartic, though.

whenever i hear stories like these i think of that song and i think of chris rock.... I don't think he should have killed her, but i understand

Demonpenz
02-24-2005, 03:18 PM
this is why the angry dragon should be taught in every sex ed class

BIG_DADDY
02-24-2005, 03:26 PM
Simply amazing. How any court could rule he needs to pay support is beyond comprehension and shows how one sided the sytem has become.

badgirl
02-24-2005, 03:27 PM
If this asshole didn't want a "surprise" he should have used protection, its much his fault as hers. Hes a dumbass

BIG_DADDY
02-24-2005, 03:29 PM
If this asshole didn't want a "surprise" he should have used protection, its much his fault as hers. Hes a dumbass

ROFL That's funny, you got a real sence of humour.

milkman
02-24-2005, 03:30 PM

I'm sorry, but if I leave my gift inside a woman's mouth, then it wouldn't be unreasonable of me to assume that there wouldn't be a child.

badgirl
02-24-2005, 03:31 PM
ROFL That's funny, you got a real sence of humour.
:spock: that wasn't meant to be funny

Phobia
02-24-2005, 03:31 PM

You're a dumbass. Heh.

badgirl
02-24-2005, 03:32 PM
I'm sorry, but if I leave my gift inside a woman's mouth, then it wouldn't be unreasonable of me to assume that there wouldn't be a child.
You beleive happened that way, hes frigging lying , thats the most redicilous story I have ever heard, if you guys beleive this I have a beachfront condo in arizona to sell you

Calcountry
02-24-2005, 03:35 PM
Doesn't surprise me:

She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap. The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you three wishes."

The woman freed the frog, and the frog said, "Thank you, but I failed to mention that there was a condition to your wishes. Whatever you wish for, your husband will get times ten."

The woman said, "That's okay." and for her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world. The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis whom women will flock to."

The woman replied, "That’s okay, because I will be the most beautiful woman and he will have eyes only for me. "So, KAZAM!" she’s the most beautiful woman in the world.

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world. The frog said, "That will make your husband the richest man in the world and he will be ten times richer than you."

The woman said, "That's okay, because what's mine is his and what's his is mine. “ So, KAZAM!" she's the richest woman in the world.

The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered, "I'd like a mild heart attack."

Attention female readers: This is the end of the joke for you. Stop here and continue feeling good. :)

PS: If you are a woman and you are still reading this, it only goes to show that you women never listen!ROFL.

BIG_DADDY
02-24-2005, 03:38 PM
Doesn't surprise me:

PS: If you are a woman and you are still reading this, it only goes to show that you women never listen!

Classic!!! ROFL

Phobia
02-24-2005, 03:38 PM
You beleive happened that way, hes frigging lying , thats the most redicilous story I have ever heard, if you guys beleive this I have a beachfront condo in arizona to sell you

Your reading comprehension is lacking. Do you think the woman is lying, too?

badgirl
02-24-2005, 03:41 PM
Your reading comprehension is lacking. Do you think the woman is lying, too?
i think they had unprotected sex and she got knocked up, period, he's stupid, trying to sue to keep from paying child support , thats all there are to it.

tk13
02-24-2005, 03:42 PM
The woman is the one who said she did it....

Ghostof
02-24-2005, 03:42 PM
I think this is all crap too. SOunds like a deadbeat dad to me.

I thought saliva and also being exposed to air would kill all that.

Phobia
02-24-2005, 03:43 PM
i think they had unprotected sex and she got knocked up, period, he's stupid, trying to sue to keep from paying child support , thats all there are to it.

Like I said, you can't ****ing read. Heh.

Phobia
02-24-2005, 03:44 PM
I think this is all crap too. SOunds like a deadbeat dad to me.

I thought saliva and also being exposed to air would kill all that.

You can't read either.

tk13
If it was that simple, why wouldn't the woman simply say that? She's supposedly the one who came back to the man and filed a suit against him saying she had done this.... why on earth would she make up a story like this instead of saying "Well, I just got knocked up"?

badgirl
The woman is the one who said she did it....
Hes' suing to keep from paying child support,hes lying when he says it causing him all this anguish, he stupid.

Phobia
02-24-2005, 03:45 PM
This is for the people who can't read:

"She asserts that when plaintiff 'delivered' his sperm, it was a gift — an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property from a donor to a donee," the decision said. "There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request."

In other words, she's not contesting the way in which it happened.

shakesthecat
02-24-2005, 03:46 PM
Hes' suing to keep from paying child support,hes lying when he says it causing him all this anguish, he stupid.

classic

May I suggest changing your avitar to either a wooden post, or a box of rocks.

badgirl
02-24-2005, 03:47 PM
This is for the people who can't read:

In other words, she's not contesting the way in which it happened.
I agree with her.

AirForceChief
02-24-2005, 03:47 PM
That is one of the funniest friggin' things I have ever read!! Cripes!! How the hell did she pull that off (logistically speaking, I mean)?!? Maybe she just made a big production of going the bathroom to brush her teeth...

Wow.

How about that kid? This is going to require a totally different answer to, "Mommy, where did I come from?"

"Well, your father and I loved each other...very, mu...well, sort of...enough to engage in oral...uh,...hmmm. Let me tell you why Mom keeps that spit cup in the bathroom."

Phobia
02-24-2005, 03:48 PM
I agree with her.

Well, yet another unexpected service provided by ChiefsPlanet.

Stumppy - RUN.

badgirl
02-24-2005, 03:49 PM
someone find a link where it says if you hold sperm in you mouth you can rush to the Dr. and have it injected into the womb, freaking retarded.

tk13
02-24-2005, 03:49 PM
Here, let me help you out.

The WOMAN sued the MAN in a paternity suit saying that she had secretly kept his sperm to impregnate herself. What the man is doing is a counter-suit.... suing her back after she filed the initial lawsuit. The WOMAN is the person who came forward with this story first. If this story is a hoax, the WOMAN is the one who made it up.

badgirl
02-24-2005, 03:50 PM
Well, yet another unexpected service provided by ChiefsPlanet.

Stumppy - RUN.
no need, we're both fixed. Happily I might add

Phobia
02-24-2005, 03:50 PM
someone find a link where it says if you hold sperm in you mouth you can rush to the Dr. and have it injected into the womb, freaking retarded.

YOU CAN'T READ. Why in the hell would she need to "rush to the Dr." when she IS A DOCTOR. The lady isn't contesting the manner in which her child was conceived.

badgirl
02-24-2005, 03:51 PM
Ok Ok I get it, she wants child support and he don't wanna pay it, whats new, no matter the story it most of the time ends the same

AirForceChief
02-24-2005, 03:52 PM
That is one of the funniest friggin' things I have ever read!! Cripes!! How the hell did she pull that off (logistically speaking, I mean)?!? Maybe she just made a big production of going the bathroom to brush her teeth...

Wow.

How about that kid? This is going to require a totally different answer to, "Mommy, where did I come from?"

"Well, your father and I loved each other...very, mu...well, sort of...enough to engage in oral...uh,...hmmm. Let me tell you why Mom keeps that spit cup in the bathroom."

Well, here's another link to the story:

http://cbs2chicago.com/cooler/local_story_055110537.html

Phobia
02-24-2005, 03:53 PM

Retarded is absolutely correct.

Christ.

http://altura.speedera.net/ccimg.catalogcity.com/210000/211700/211779/Products/7209949.jpg

BIG_DADDY
02-24-2005, 03:53 PM
I agree with her.

I am going to leave this with a WOW that's a truly unbelievable position.

tk13
02-24-2005, 03:55 PM
Ok Ok I get it, she wants child support and he don't wanna pay it, whats new, no matter the story it most of the time ends the same
Gah.

http://www.gamewholesale.com/ebay/gsp_learn_to_read.jpg

Mr. Kotter
02-24-2005, 03:55 PM

Damn girl, stumpy been doin' you in the ear, damaging your brain or what? :p

The woman DECIEVED the guy, by NOT SWALLOWING his sperm, KEEPING it, and IMPREGNATING herself with it. And after the fact, after TWO YEARS decides she's not only a deceptive and lying and manipulative whore, but that she's also a GD gold-digger. :shake:

What part of that don't you understand? :hmmm:

badgirl
02-24-2005, 03:56 PM
Damn girl, stumpy been doin' you in the ear, damaging your brain or what? :p

The woman DECIEVED the guy, by NOT SWALLOWING his sperm, KEEPING it, and IMPREGNATING herself with it. And after the fact, after TWO YEARS decides she's not only a deceptive and lying and manipulative whore, but that she's also a GD gold-digger. :shake:

What part of that don't you understand? :hmmm:
I understand all of it, and he got a blow job out of it, and so, it don't matter, there is a baby now, and he needs to go ahead and pay and quit trying to get out of it.

badgirl
02-24-2005, 03:58 PM
Don't be too shocked. I'm convinced she doesn't actually understand Phil's post. I don't think she has any idea what she was actually saying in her response.
I GIVE UP.... :doh!:

Phobia
02-24-2005, 03:58 PM
Wow. It sure is a good thing you take it in the butt otherwise I'm not sure I could take all the dumb emanating from you.

badgirl
02-24-2005, 04:00 PM
So, should a sperm donor also be liable if the artificially inseminated woman decides she wants his money, too?
No, but he didn't actually perform any kind of sex act with receipent of the sperm.

Phobia
02-24-2005, 04:01 PM
I understand all of it, and he got a blow job out of it, and so, it don't matter, there is a baby now, and he needs to go ahead and pay and quit trying to get out of it.

Oh bullshit. 'lil stumpy drew you a picture with his crayons and now you kinda understand so you're backtracking.

If somebody fished Stumppy's condom out of the toilet and stuck a baster in their cootch, do you think he should pay child support?

Phobia
02-24-2005, 04:02 PM
ROFL Why does it matter if she takes it in the butt if she ain't takin' it from you?

stump's the one getting payout for enduring her. What the hell do we get?

I don't have to deal with her. I can walk away anytime. I was speaking from my brutha, stumppy's perspective.

badgirl
02-24-2005, 04:03 PM
Oh bullshit. 'lil stumpy drew you a picture with his crayons and now you kinda understand so you're backtracking.

If somebody fished Stumppy's condom out of the toilet and stuck a baster in their cootch, do you think he should pay child support?
Not if he used a condom to start with, for protection, but that would never work anyway.

Mr. Kotter

You have got to be fuggin' kiddin me??? :shake:

Okay, fine....so, hypothetically, I have sex with a woman during her menstrual cycle--and somehow I preserve the "egg" and use it to impregnate a surrogate mother for the purpose of producing a child for me; I've used my sperm to create the conception ....as father that child, I become the sole parent. I should be able to come after you in a couple of years when I decide to make you live up to your "motherly" responsibilities, eh?

I'm gonna start hangin' around the toilets of some rich broads looking for vaginal discharge then..... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Iowanian
So let me get this strait.

She's a doctor. She played him a song on the skin flute. She kept the batter and basted an egg later.

She's a doctor........a highly paid Physician, who became pregnant through deciet, and He has to pay $800/month?

why does she need that kind of loot?

Iowanian
02-24-2005, 04:05 PM
no reasonable expectation...........unless she is one of those Auto-felatiation-capable broads, and a county fair Pumpkin seed spitting champion..............and he saw her do it.

She's a money grubbing Ho.

Phobia
02-24-2005, 04:06 PM
Not if he used a condom to start with, for protection, but that would never work anyway.

You originally said holding it in her mouth wouldn't work either. Now you're floundering all over the place to save face.

Why the hell would the guy use a condom if he's shooting in her mouth? We're not debating STD's here, it's all about pregnancy.

EVEN IF THE GUY USED A CONDOM, WHAT'S TO STOP THE LADY FROM HARVESTING THE SPERM FROM INSIDE THE CONDOM.

Come on, girl. Think. You sound like a jilted woman who didn't get all her child support.

badgirl
02-24-2005, 04:06 PM
You don't think that if you blow your load in a broad's mouth you don't have a reasonable expectation that she's not gonna turn up pregnant?

I don't see how this is a case of a man being irresponsible. You're a loon.
ROFL OK HE SHOULDN'T PAY A DAMN DIME, as a matter of fact I was in a heated argument a few months back in the DC forum about this, kinda like this, my nephew is 16 and he knocked up a 15 year old, my sister offered to pay for the abortion and counceling for the girl, she refused to have the abortion, my nephew didn't want her to have the baby either, but what can he do? I dont think he should have to pay child support if he offered to pay to let it go and she refused.

Mr. Kotter
02-24-2005, 04:08 PM
Wait, wait, wait... so using a condom to prevent pregnancy gets you off the hook, but NOT EVEN PUTTING YOUR PENIS IN HER VAGINA doesn't?

You're completely insane.

On this issue, she certainly is.

WTF, Stumpy??? Is she stoned right now, or what?

badgirl
02-24-2005, 04:09 PM
On this issue, she certainly is.

WTF, Stumpy??? Is she stoned right now, or what?
ROFL nope, can't even use that as an excuse

Phobia
ROFL OK HE SHOULDN'T PAY A DAMN DIME, as a matter of fact I was in a heated argument a few months back in the DC forum about this, kinda like this, my nephew is 16 and he knocked up a 15 year old, my sister offered to pay for the abortion and counceling for the girl, she refused to have the abortion, my nephew didn't want her to have the baby either, but what can he do? I dont think he should have to pay child support if he offered to pay to let it go and she refused.

WHAT?!?!? You have zero capacity for applied logic. Holy shit.

Iowanian

RUN LIKE THE WIND STUMPY!!!! Badgranny is trying to set you up as a long term Rent Sollution!

badgirl
02-24-2005, 04:10 PM
RUN LIKE THE WIND STUMPY!!!! Badgranny is trying to set you up as a long term Rent Sollution!
ROFL I don't count on stumppy for a damn thing you get that straight right now, I don't count on any man for nothing.

Iowanian
02-24-2005, 04:11 PM

yeah.....Just murder that baby, so your family doesn't have to deal with yet another illegitimate child.

If you can't see the difference here, then I can't help you. Sounds like your nephew ACTUALLY EFFED the girl.

Someone should tell you people how this pregnancy thing really happens.

My condolences Stumppy.

badgirl
Ah now you sound like Stumppy and his logic

Mr. Kotter

Eh, she is a woman, Phil. Maybe she's menstruating, and that explains it...

badgirl
02-24-2005, 04:12 PM
yeah.....Just murder that baby, so your family doesn't have to deal with yet another illegitimate child.

If you can't see the difference here, then I can't help you. Sounds like your nephew ACTUALLY EFFED the girl.

Someone should tell you people how this pregnancy thing really happens.
lets not take it political, everyone has their opinion on abortions.

I respect yours no problem.

badgirl
02-24-2005, 04:13 PM
Eh, she is a woman, Phil. Maybe she's menstruating, and that explains it...
:thumb:

Amnorix
02-24-2005, 04:14 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

This thread really needs to go into the hall of classics.... I've never seen a case of someone going forward, backwards and then doing a 180 following a pirouette so damn fast in my life.

I think MY neck hurts from watching the gyrations on here...

Phobia
02-24-2005, 04:16 PM
Ah now you sound like Stumppy and his logic

You should listen to everything Stump says as though it were from the mouth of God himself. You're lucky to have a surrogate brain like him.

Chiefnj
The lesson learned from this is that that if you want to maintain your fraud and theft case, you must make it clear after you ejaculate that you have a reasonable expectation that your jizz be returned upon request.

Iowanian
badgranny has just proven that all logic, is indeed held in the Male genitalia.

How do you know when a woman says something intelligent?

It ALWAYS begins with "A Man once told me".

Mr. Kotter
02-24-2005, 04:17 PM
:thumb:

Ah-ha.....Aunt Flo's visiting; explains why Stumpy is "eatin' out" tonight....heh.

badgirl
02-24-2005, 04:19 PM
Ah-ha.....Aunt Flo's visiting; explains why Stumpy is "eatin' out" tonight....heh.
Nah thought I'd let you think you were right about something.

Phobia
02-24-2005, 04:21 PM

Mr. Kotter isn't highly regarded as the most intelligent person on here, but I would stake my right nut that his IQ more than doubles yours.

Iowanian
You'd better squirt her hands and box with windex, and have her gargle some bleach to make sure she's not Palming one of your guys.

Calcountry
Obviously, you don't get it.ROFLShit and I thought I was slow.

Phobia
You'd better squirt her hands and box with windex, and have her gargle some bleach to make sure she's not Palming one of your guys.

I usually just pinch her nose and cover her mouth until she swallows.

FloridaChief
02-24-2005, 04:22 PM
You should listen to everything Stump says as though it were from the mouth of God himself. You're lucky to have a surrogate brain like him.

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
02-24-2005, 04:23 PM

ROFL

Nice. But you should have left it at blamin' it on your 'monthly friend;' now you look even more silly.... :)

badgirl
02-24-2005, 04:23 PM
Ok I'm leaving work and going home now, you guys just had me a little confused thats all ;)

Phobia
02-24-2005, 04:24 PM
Ok I'm leaving work and going home now, you guys just had me a little confused thats all ;)

Be careful. I heard there were some underground tornados out your way.

badgirl
ROFL

Nice. But you should have left it at blamin' it on your 'monthly friend;' now you look even more silly.... :)
:banghead:

Mr. Kotter
Mr. Kotter isn't highly regarded as the most intelligent person on here, but I would stake my right nut that his IQ more than doubles yours.

Gee, thanks Phil.....I think. :hmmm:

ROFL

Phobia
02-24-2005, 04:26 PM
Gee, thanks Phil.....I think. :hmmm:

ROFL

I was gonna go with "triples", but it is my 'nad we're talking about....

Phobia
02-24-2005, 04:29 PM
Wow. Will an intelligent person please say something thought provoking so I can recharge?

Mr. Kotter
02-24-2005, 04:30 PM
Pft. You've got another one.

He may have needed it; I'd bet she's between 25-30 on the scale.....and I doubt I make over 90.

Mr. Kotter
02-24-2005, 04:31 PM
Wow. Will an intelligent person please say something thought provoking so I can recharge?

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you are right.

Phobia
02-24-2005, 04:31 PM
He may have needed it; I'd bet she's between 25-30 on the scale.....and I doubt I make over 90.

Heh heh - the best kind of humor.

I farted 30 IQ points last night.

Phobia
02-24-2005, 04:32 PM
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you are right.

Not you. Somebody like David. or Metrolike.

Mr. Kotter
02-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Not you. Somebody like David. or Metrolike.

Sorry....I missed the "intelligent" part.

Amnorix
02-24-2005, 04:37 PM
Heh... I'm greatly looking forward to the look on the woman's face when I say, "Hey, uh... I'm gonna need that back."

No kidding. Hey, umm, nothing personal, but I need you to either swallow or spit it into the toilet and flush, and just in case, I need to watch you rinse. Here ya go...

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/38373/200.jpg

Calcountry
02-24-2005, 04:37 PM
ROFL Why does it matter if she takes it in the butt if she ain't takin' it from you?

stump's the one getting payout for enduring her. What the hell do we get?Hillariously entertaining threads. lmao

Calcountry
02-24-2005, 04:40 PM

If somebody fished Stumppy's condom out of the toilet and stuck a baster in their cootch, do you think he should pay child support?That being the case, all of us masterbators better be careful what happens to our spooges. A whole wave of female burglars might start breaking in to steal it and go for child support. ROFL

Ghostof
02-24-2005, 04:42 PM
why does she need that kind of loot?

Because shes a woman....women cant even think without a man telling them what to do let alone do any type of job.....unless its washing dishes or making pie

ChiefsOne
02-24-2005, 04:47 PM
my nephew is 16 and he knocked up a 15 year old, my sister offered to pay for the abortion and counceling for the girl, she refused to have the abortion, my nephew didn't want her to have the baby either, but what can he do? I dont think he should have to pay child support if he offered to pay to let it go and she refused.

WOW! I can't even begin to believe that came out of a woman's mouth! You actually think offering to pay for an abortion is the responsible thing? If the little bastard would have been repsonsible he would have kept his dick in his pants or at least thought of protection.

Takes two, she didn't get "knocked up" on her own. Now he should have to pay if the girl wants to keep the baby. The only thing he has control over is if he wants to see the kids or not.

This kind of retarded $h!t is why the Ozarks has such a bad rep for being stupid!

Amnorix
02-24-2005, 04:47 PM
Because shes a woman....women cant even think without a man telling them what to do let alone do any type of job.....unless its washing dishes or making pie

:shake: I hope you're kidding. I've met some women who are pretty f'n brilliant.

Mr. Kotter
02-24-2005, 04:51 PM
:shake: I hope you're kidding. I've met some women who are pretty f'n brilliant.

East coast pansie-ass pussy-whipped hen-pecked light-in-your-loafers suck-up. Is that how ya'all git your women to suck your dick? :shake:

Real men, here in Jesusland.....unbuckle and pull down our pants, point to our dicks and say: "(In my best Iowanian impression) Yo wench....this dick ain't gonna suck itself, so after you get me a beer....come do your job."

Whatever works for you though, man.

;)

Phobia
02-24-2005, 04:52 PM

I can't get a read. He's one of the original morons on this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2297322&postcount=27

ChiefsOne
02-24-2005, 04:53 PM
Speaking of surprise Pregnancy's. Yesterday my friend got a call on his cell: The girl said hey what's up, he said going to the gym and she said guess what I'm pregnant! Holy shit who is this my buddy said, she said is this Nick. He said hell no it's _____! She said oh sorry, wrong number.

LMAO

Phobia
02-24-2005, 04:57 PM
Speaking of surprise Pregnancy's. Yesterday my friend got a call on his cell: The girl said hey what's up, he said going to the gym and she said guess what I'm pregnant! Holy shit who is this my buddy said, she said is this Nick. He said hell no it's _____! She said oh sorry, wrong number.

LMAO

I think I've told the story about the woman my buddy was boffing....

She was the Administrator, so her account was something like this: Administrator@Supply@USMC

I created an account called Administator@Supply@USMC and told him a whole bunch of crazy stuff via email, including the "I'm pregnant" line. He didn't speak for the remainder of the day. ROFL

ChiefsOne
02-24-2005, 04:59 PM
I created an account called Administator@Supply@USMC and told him a whole bunch of crazy stuff via email, including the "I'm pregnant" line. He didn't speak for the remainder of the day.

Your a very cruel bastard, but funny as hell!!! ROFL

Amnorix
02-24-2005, 05:01 PM
I can't get a read. He's one of the original morons on this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2297322&postcount=27

Well, umm, obviously air and saliva are, err, highly toxic...

:hmmm: :shake:

For the second time in this thread, I say: Wow...

Calcountry
02-24-2005, 05:01 PM
Eh, she is a woman, Phil. Maybe she's menstruating, and that explains it...Or Menopause, I heard thats a Bitch.

Calcountry
02-24-2005, 05:08 PM
Ok I'm leaving work and going home now, you guys just had me a little confused thats all ;)Ya think :shrug:

Amnorix
02-24-2005, 05:09 PM
Ya think :shrug:

I think "WhackoGirl" would be a more appropriate handle for her...

Amnorix
02-24-2005, 05:13 PM
We could just insert "atthinking" into the middle of her name.

I doubt she'd notice.

ROFLROFLROFL

Calcountry
02-24-2005, 05:13 PM
WOW! I can't even begin to believe that came out of a woman's mouth! You actually think offering to pay for an abortion is the responsible thing? If the little bastard would have been repsonsible he would have kept his dick in his pants or at least thought of protection.

Takes two, she didn't get "knocked up" on her own. Now he should have to pay if the girl wants to keep the baby. The only thing he has control over is if he wants to see the kids or not.

This kind of retarded $h!t is why the Ozarks has such a bad rep for being stupid!Yep, barefoot and pregnant is no way to go through life.

BIG_DADDY
02-24-2005, 05:33 PM
In America we have brought this on ourselves. Women feel a "right of entitlement" after having any kind of sexual relations with a man. Alimony, palimony, child support you name it. Doesn't matter whether you were a scandelous predatorial bitch or not, hey they participated so your entitled.

stumppy
02-24-2005, 05:40 PM
After reading this all I can say is:

FEEL MY PAIN BROTHERS, FEEL MY PAIN.

Phobia
02-24-2005, 05:53 PM
I giggled in anticipation when I saw stumppy had the last post on this thread.

Hey stump, I know you've gotta be using this to your advantage. Share some stories about stuff you've convinced her of that benefited you (like swallowing will make her hairy shiny or something).

If he can't convince her that Hurricanes aren't underground, I'm pretty sure he hasn't convinced her of much. I'll bet she learns most of her information from the senile old bastard who can't wipe his own butt or all the other jilted ex-wives in her NASCAR club.

stumppy
02-24-2005, 05:55 PM
I giggled in anticipation when I saw stumppy had the last post on this thread.

Hey stump, I know you've gotta be using this to your advantage. Share some stories about stuff you've convinced her of that benefited you (like swallowing will make her hairy shiny or something).

Well, she didn't know about the Blue Laws here in Missouri, you know, the ones about men doing housework. And the one about the 75/25 split on the paycheck. But those are things she just didn't know about. As far as trying to change her mind on something ???? The ultimate excersise in futility.

BIG_DADDY
02-24-2005, 06:07 PM
We have 3 nasty divorces going on with clients now. Their assets are frozen and exposed to areas that are not good anymore and there is nothing they can do about it. I could go on and on about each one but it just makes me sick to hear this shit. How they keep from killing them is beyond me.

Bwana
02-24-2005, 06:08 PM
East coast pansie-ass pussy-whipped hen-pecked light-in-your-loafers suck-up. Is that how ya'all git your women to suck your dick? :shake:

Real men, here in Jesusland.....unbuckle and pull down our pants, point to our dicks and say: "(In my best Iowanian impression) Yo wench....this dick ain't gonna suck itself, so after you get me a beer....come do your job."

Whatever works for you though, man.

;)

Hmmm? It just seems like the place to use this:

wazu
02-24-2005, 06:12 PM
That kid must be one hell of a swimmer.

Logical
02-24-2005, 06:18 PM
Because shes a woman....women cant even think without a man telling them what to do let alone do any type of job.....unless its washing dishes or making pieI nominate this for the most ignorant thought in a post award.

chiefs4me
02-24-2005, 06:33 PM

:shake: Are you really this stupid? Because if you really believe this then you are a ****ing retard......:harumph: So glad to know you think your momma is a dumb bitch.

Calcountry
02-24-2005, 06:38 PM
:shake: Are you really this stupid? Because if you really believe this then you are a ****ing retard......:harumph: So glad to know you think your momma is a dumb bitch.Waterboy voice on/ HEY, DON'T YOU BE TALKIN BOUT MY MAMMA!.

stumppy
02-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Hmmm? It just seems like the place to use this:

ROFL
Mind if I borrow that ?

Iowanian
02-24-2005, 07:39 PM
This thread should be the first Ad used by the opponent and the Key reason, A woman should never be President.

I'd scroll this thread over every TV Screen in America, with She got the goldmine in the background, narrated by Shawn Kemp.

Inspector
02-24-2005, 08:31 PM
Well, the next time someone tells me that a woman can't get pregnant via oral sex, I'll use this article as proof that they are wrong.

Very clever way to soak a guy for some $$. I like Mr. Kotter's idea about hanging out with the rich ladies and trying to nab an egg for future use. Then go after her for child support using this case as a precedence.

chiefs4me
02-24-2005, 08:49 PM
Not all women are like this deceiving bitch..:harumph:

stumppy
02-24-2005, 09:03 PM
Not all women are like this deceiving bitch..:harumph:

How true !!

Some are even worse.

Phobia
02-24-2005, 09:07 PM
Some are even worse.

Have you stopped the bleeding from badgirl's beating yet?

stumppy
02-24-2005, 09:12 PM
Have you stopped the bleeding from badgirl's beating yet?

Shiiaattt, I rule the roost around here. I'm the HMFIC. What I say goes.

I GOT TO GO NOW.

R&GHomer
02-24-2005, 10:27 PM
See guys, That's why you allways slap em in the back of the head after your done.