PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL SCANLON LOVEFEST THREAD

Thig Lyfe
02-25-2005, 05:23 PM
he does read this BB from time to time.

This is where everybody who wants to ask Rich Scanlon a question (i.e. How did you choose your number, What's your favorite NFL tackle that you can remember) in hopes of a response!

C'mon Rich! Let's talk Chiefs!

SCANLON! SCANLON! SCANLON! SCANLON! SCANLON! SCANLON!

Phobia
02-25-2005, 05:31 PM
I'm looking for a new barber. Where do you get that retro cut?

Scanfan55
02-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Asked and answered. ;-)
:clap:

Wile_E_Coyote
02-25-2005, 05:40 PM
http://images.nfl.com/images/players/60x80/493718.jpg

Did growing a beard & cutting off your sleeves help you get playing time

FloridaChief
02-25-2005, 05:41 PM
Asked and answered. ;-)

Go sit on the rickety chair!

chiefs4me
02-25-2005, 08:14 PM
Asked and answered. ;-)

I never realized how nice his ass is....;)

greeneggsandham
02-25-2005, 08:21 PM
did you know you have a stalker?

Demonpenz
02-25-2005, 10:00 PM
how do you manage to play pro football AND fight crime

Pants
02-25-2005, 10:02 PM
how do you manage to play pro football AND fight crime

AND put fires out...

Iowanian
02-26-2005, 10:42 AM
Did you really Beat Bill Braskey at Arm Wrestling AND peeing for Distance?

Raiderhater
02-26-2005, 10:46 AM
Oh God.....

Ultra Peanut
02-26-2005, 10:48 AM
Nnnnn... hated it!

Spicy McHaggis
02-26-2005, 10:53 AM
How does it feel to be Hercules-Like demi-god?

Mr. Kotter
02-26-2005, 01:38 PM
Oh God.....

You know Jamie...you are too young to be this jaded. Do you approve of ANYONE'S NFT? :hmmm:

Thig Lyfe
04-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Rich, how does it feel to live out every boy's childhood dream in tearing up NFL Europe?

Bwana
04-20-2005, 03:28 PM
After some serious digging, I found Rich Scanlons College Entrance Essay.

QUESTION: Are there any significant experiences you have had, or accomplishments you have realized, that have helped define you as a person?

ANSWER: I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficeint in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees. I write award-winning operas. I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row. I woo women with my sensual and godlike trombone playing. I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unlagging speed, and I cook thirty-minute brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello. I was scouted by the Mets. I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard.

I enjoy urban hang-gliding. On Wednesdays after school I repair electrical appliances free of charge. I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and I have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international circles.

Children trust me. I can hurl tennis rackets at samll moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dinning room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vaction in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me. I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami.

Years ago, I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four-course meals using only a Mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prize-winning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spellings bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis. I have not completed college.

Bob Dole
04-20-2005, 03:28 PM
As a player who successfully made a position change when entering the NFL, what do you think about the talk of Matt Jones (QB, Arkansas) being drafted in the first round?

Bob Dole
04-20-2005, 03:31 PM
After some serious digging, I found Rich Scanlons College Entrance Essay.

QUESTION: Are there any significant experiences you have had, or accomplishments you have realized, that have helped define you as a person?

ANSWER: I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficeint in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees. I write award-winning operas. I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row. I woo women with my sensual and godlike trombone playing. I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unlagging speed, and I cook thirty-minute brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello. I was scouted by the Mets. I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard.

I enjoy urban hang-gliding. On Wednesdays after school I repair electrical appliances free of charge. I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and I have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international circles.

Children trust me. I can hurl tennis rackets at samll moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dinning room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vaction in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me. I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami.

Years ago, I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four-course meals using only a Mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prize-winning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spellings bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis. I have not completed college.

Sweet. Bob Dole hasn't seen that one in over a decade.

Calcountry
04-20-2005, 03:50 PM
Nnnnn... hated it!The original Queer eye for the straight movie guy.

Bwana
04-20-2005, 03:56 PM
Sweet. Bob Dole hasn't seen that one in over a decade.

I didn't think Rich was that old. ;)

Bob Dole
04-20-2005, 04:17 PM
I didn't think Rich was that old. ;)

Or that his name is actually Hugh Gallagher.