PDA

View Full Version : mikey23545 waffling on waffles....

mikey23545
02-28-2005, 11:16 AM
You know, if I go into a restaurant for breakfast, and they don't have pancakes, I can live with waffles....I'm just not sure how I feel about them. I mean, they're almost the same thing as pancakes, aren't they? You put butter and syrup on both, they're both breakfast foods....
But why do I always prefer pancakes over waffles if they are the same thing? I mean waffles should be even better than pancakes because they actually have their own kitchen appliance to make them. There's no such thing as a pancake iron, right?

Is it the price of the waffle iron that bothers me? Do I feel like if you can fill all the seats in the restaurant with pancakes, why pay the big bucks for a top tier waffle iron?...

Why haven't I moved on the waffle iron yet?...What if they all are acquired by someone else before I can get one under contract?

Eleazar
02-28-2005, 11:17 AM
ROFL

BCF has got to be the guy who spawned the most parody threads in the shortest time ever on the planet.

|Zach|
02-28-2005, 11:17 AM
Yum

shakesthecat
02-28-2005, 11:22 AM
Just keep on being a pancake apologist. If you really cared about a delicious breakfast, you would have already bought a waffle iron, regardless of cost.

Eleazar
02-28-2005, 11:23 AM
No kidding mikey. There are 78 different waffle irons out there you can afford if you just weren't so cheap, and all of them will instantly get you to the waffle bowl. You're just happy with substandard waffles you cracksmoking piece of Raiders homer.

mikey23545
02-28-2005, 11:25 AM
And why do I spend all my money on the egg side of the kitchen? I've got the finest frying pans, souffle pans, spatulas out the ass, but I haven't spent a damn dime for a waffle iron.

To make waffles, I cut pancakes into squares and put dimples in them with the end of my spatula. Why the hell can't I just buy a first-class waffle iron?

KCTitus
02-28-2005, 11:26 AM
Just keep on being a pancake apologist. If you really cared about a delicious breakfast, you would have already bought a waffle iron, regardless of cost.

Bravo...

WilliamTheIrish
02-28-2005, 11:28 AM
I hear NFL Europe has some really fine quality Belgian waffles..

mikey23545
02-28-2005, 11:30 AM
I plan on sending some of my more promising pancakes to the NFL Europe Belgian Waffles for some seasoning...

teedubya
02-28-2005, 11:37 AM
You arent waffling. You are just coming to a new decision based on new information. You sir, have good leadership potential.

Nightfyre
02-28-2005, 01:42 PM
mmmmm gratuitous bump for delicious breakfast thread.