PDA

View Full Version : Day 2

Chiefnj
02-28-2005, 04:19 PM
Based on watching some of the combine there were 2 players that I'd say might be worth taking on day 2 of the draft:

Scott Young a guard from BYU; and
Sione Pouha a defensive tackle. Pouha can move for a guy who weighs near 330.

Mr. Kotter
02-28-2005, 04:21 PM
Based on watching some of the combine there were 2 players that I'd say might be worth taking on day 2 of the draft:

What no FB or TE; or a Safety we can convert to a CB? :cuss:

shaneo69
02-28-2005, 05:08 PM

If these guys looked great in shorts and are projected to be mid-rounders, then Carl will probably be trading out of the 1st round to pick them up in the 2nd.

go bo
02-28-2005, 05:16 PM

Sione Pouha a defensive tackle. Pouha can move for a guy who weighs near 330.uh, last i checked, we already had a samoan who weighs aroung 330 and moves well for someone that size...

if we draft a guard with wellbourne and bobbit (just kidding) already on the roster, i will have a cow...

what we need is another tackle who can play like jordan black, but we need defense a lot more...

Logical
02-28-2005, 05:16 PM
I agree with you on Scott Young, but I really don't think we should be drafting a DT this year.

DaKCMan AP
02-28-2005, 05:57 PM
I was impressed with Pouha. He'd be great if we didn't get Siavii last year.