PDA

View Full Version : Another teacher/pupil sex story?

Kclee
03-01-2005, 09:48 AM
How many does that make now?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20050301/od_nm/odd_sex_teacher_dc

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (Reuters) - A California high school teacher was arraigned on Monday at a Sacramento court accused of having sex with a student in a car as her two-year child was strapped into the back seat.

Margaret De Barraicua, 30, a teacher trainee, was charged with four counts of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, a 16-year-old student. The married woman was caught having sex in the late afternoon last week in what was apparently a consensual agreement, officials said.

"We received a call about a suspicious parked vehicle at a school here in Sacramento," said local police spokesman Justin Risley. "They got there and observed two people, windows-steamed-up type of thing."

"They found them to be partially clothed and engaging in what appeared to be sexual intercourse."

Her two-year old son was strapped by a seat belt in the back of the car during the time, he said.

Kclee
03-01-2005, 09:50 AM
Sorry, couldn't find any pics yet.

Kris Kringle
03-01-2005, 09:52 AM
Sorry, couldn't find any pics yet. Then why are we reading this? The pics determine whether this was a crime or not, right?

keg in kc
03-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Jesus, show some control, people.

jspchief
03-01-2005, 09:56 AM
This is a repost, and the other thread had pics. She wasn't that good looking.

This is getting out of hand. They really need to start dropping the hammer on these pedophiles. These women are gaining celebrity out of it instead of being ostracized like they should be.

I wonder who'll still be cracking jokes when these boys are drug addicts and mental cases ten years from now....

CosmicPal
03-01-2005, 09:57 AM
Man, the kids are really getting some hands-on experience with sex education these days.

keg in kc
03-01-2005, 09:59 AM
Apparently if I want to get laid, I don't need to go to a bar, I need to dress up like a 16-year old and go back to high school. Get me some teacher.

Chiefnj
03-01-2005, 10:00 AM
That's it, I'm going back to middle school.

Kclee
03-01-2005, 10:01 AM
This is a repost,

Oh, no wonder it seemed like a lot of teachers were getting busted. I didn't remeber the part about the 2 year old in the back I guess.

Iowanian
03-01-2005, 10:06 AM
Something tells me, that a 16 year old getting soaked in Cider, by a 30 year old woman, isn't exactly feeling Violated.

Experience.

This is obviously just a diversion by that Wiley Pope.

jspchief
03-01-2005, 10:12 AM
For the record, if your teen son screws his teacher, he's:

Twice as likely to use illegal drugs
Three times as likely to seek therapy for emotional problems
Five times as likely to commit suicide.

Let the "give him a beer and a cigar" jokes continue...

keg in kc
03-01-2005, 10:13 AM
They told me the same thing when I started playing video games. And don't even get me started on D&D.

Bob Dole
03-01-2005, 10:29 AM
Where were all these horny teachers in the 1970's?

jspchief
03-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Good gosh, I know there's been a number of these cases in the news lately, but I had no idea there were enough to collect reliable statistics.

Care to share a source?
I'll google for it, but searching for this stuff isn't my forte. I will say these numbers are based on studies, and not just something that I pulled out of my ass.

And to clarify, they aren't stas for "boys having sex with their teacher" they are stats for boys that have been sexually assaulted.

Taco John
03-01-2005, 10:33 AM
I wonder who'll still be cracking jokes when these boys are drug addicts and mental cases ten years from now....

I'm going to go ahead and let my money ride on "the same people who are laughing now."

Bob Dole
03-01-2005, 10:40 AM
http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/20040224/margaret_de_barraicua.jpg

Brock
03-01-2005, 10:40 AM

Nonsense.

Alton deFlat
03-01-2005, 10:41 AM
When I was a senior in high school, my English teacher was 65 years old, and retiring at the end of the school year. When she first started teachng, in the early 1930s, it was said she dated some of her students. What's happening today, isn't all that new.

Bob Dole
03-01-2005, 10:43 AM
When I was a senior in high school, my English teacher was 65 years old, and retiring at the end of the school year. When she first started teachng, in the early 1930s, it was said she dated some of her students. What's happening today, isn't all that new.

Prior incidents I have covered include the February 10 arrest of Pamela Joan Rogers Turner accused of molesting a 13-year-old, Tammy Imre accused of molesting an 8-year-old and probably most famous Mary K. Letourneau who was recently found to be planning an April 16, 2005 marriage to her prior 12-years-old child lover, Vili Fualaau, who is now a legal adult.

I question whether this is a new thing or if there has just been an increase in law enforcement attention towards these incidents. Maybe in the past when these incidents were reported, prosecutors just found it too hard to put a believable case together or maybe they were just shrugged off as a "hot teacher" joke. Either way recent convictions of these female teachers has seemed to shed light on the problem -- exposing it -- and making it more likely to be brought to a court of law.

Commentary from the same site (http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/000812.html) Bob Dole found the photo.

jspchief
03-01-2005, 10:45 AM
So, a guy that gets laid at 16 is destined to become a drug addict. Interesting.

First off, the average age of the boys in these recent stories has been more like 14.

Second, "destined" is a far cry from "more likely".

We all joke about his sh*t, but the reality is, it's an incredible burden on a child. Sure, when I was 14 I wanted to have sex, and did with a girl that was 16. Hell, I probably jacked off to yearbook pictures of certain teachers. But there is a difference between fantasizing about it and actually doing it.

Do you know anyone 14 year olds? I can look at my nephew and his friends and say without question that they aren't emotionally equipped to deal with that situation. It's not just sex. It's sex with someone that's in a position of tremendous power and is on a completely different level of maturity.

It's f*cked up. It's sick. And it's pedophiilia.

jspchief
03-01-2005, 10:47 AM
Here's one link for men and sexual abuse.

http://www.ncptsd.org/facts/specific/fs_male_sexual_assault.html

Kclee
03-01-2005, 10:51 AM
I know I'm not the only one who got this far and had a serious debate about whether or not to finish the post...

ROFL , yeah, I was thinking WTF!! Please don't go there. And then he would end it with, yeah, but she was a young looking 65 y/o.

jspchief
03-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Pardon me for using the age of the boy in the case this thread is about. That was absolutely silly of me.

You're pardoned. Next time, if you are referring to a singular case, don't use a direct quote from me that is talking about multiple cases. All the plural text should have tipped you off.

Braincase
03-01-2005, 10:54 AM
What's the big deal? After all, they are teachers.

jspchief
03-01-2005, 11:01 AM
That link's not terribly useful for making your case. You're making an argument for the mental fallout of a young male who has sex with an adult female teacher. That site's talking about sexual assaults in general (and it mentions that 86% of the time the perpetrators are men).

I'd imagine the trauma that results from a 17 year old male (the average age given of the victims on that link) being sexually assaulted by a male perpretator is likely to be much different than that resulting from a female perpetrator.

Ya, I said in a later post that they were stats for boys that were sexually assaulted, not boys that were sexually assaulted by teachers. I probably won't find any studies with that specific of criteria.

Even so, I doubt this is good for a child's mental health. I can only wonder how you'd feel if it were your child...

Pitt Gorilla
03-01-2005, 11:03 AM
Would people be more upset if the teacher was a man and the student a girl?

Iowanian
03-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Hell Yes.

If it were my kid, I'd probably be pissed either way. It IS a position of authority and can be manipulated.

I went to a small school and know for a fact that 2 guys in my class poked a teacher. I know of a couple of other teachers who left under suspicion of it, and one that was caught with a student Baow Deep.

I have a problem with a male teacher-girl for the reason that Girls read more into sexual encounters more and are more "invested" as a rule....whereas the average 16 year old is just happy to have his noodle soaking.

Both are wrong and the female teachers should be in trouble....same as a man.

Brock
03-01-2005, 11:08 AM
Would people be more upset if the teacher was a man and the student a girl?

Yeah, this has never been brought up before.

Rain Man
03-01-2005, 11:26 AM
I was flipping through the channels last night, and the movie "Vacation" was on. Clark's family was visiting some sort of yokel relatives, and the yokel's daughter (shockingly played by the woman who played Elaine on Ally McBeal) was talking to Clark's daughter.

She said something like, "I like to french kiss."

The daughter said, "So what? Everyone does."

The yokel said, "Yeah, but my science teacher says that I'm the best."

seclark
03-01-2005, 11:28 AM
I was flipping through the channels last night, and the movie "Vacation" was on. Clark's family was visiting some sort of yokel relatives, and the yokel's daughter (shockingly played by the woman who played Elaine on Ally McBeal) was talking to Clark's daughter.

She said something like, "I like to french kiss."

The daughter said, "So what? Everyone does."

The yokel said, "Yeah, but my science teacher says that I'm the best."
didn't she stir the kool-aid w/her hand too? that kid was messed up.
sec

jspchief
03-01-2005, 11:29 AM
The writers of that movie won't be laughing in ten years when that girl's addicted to crack.

Child molesting is hilarious.

Iowanian
03-01-2005, 11:34 AM
Why Did Michael Jackson go to Walmart, Delt?

I think Nothing is funny at all about Child molesting.

I think any 16 year old guy, who is getting laid, not against his will........is not being mollested. the 13 year olds, yeah...they are.........but not against their will.

I could tell a story about a group of 5 fresh DeeVorse-ays and myself, a couple of my other 15 year old friends and 1 pretty damn educational summer...........But I don't wana be a Debbie Downer.

seclark
03-01-2005, 11:37 AM
You're lucky you're not blowing dudes for crack right now, Iowanian.
not for crack anyway.
sec

Amnorix
03-01-2005, 11:37 AM

I realize that subsequently in this thread it was determined that the statistics weren't limited to boinking with teachers. But I'm going to make one observation here without having read the studies -- cause and effect here are difficult to determine, and i"m not at all sure that it's BECAUSE these teenage boys messed around with adult women that they ended up using illegal drugs, commiting suicide or having emotional problems.

Maybe the research is able to control for other factors, etc., but I dunno.

Iowanian
03-01-2005, 11:41 AM
I think Child molesters are the scum of the Earth and I think it is a very serious topic.

I also think that a 15-16 year old, who is scoring the hot teacher, is only going to be the subject of local legend for the next decade in his town, and some laughs with his buddies at a reunion while his wife is in the other room.

The Lady Teachers poking those jr high kids........Molesters.
The Lady poking a 16 year old.........good sport.

I think there is a big difference.

I had a friend from college who was a teacher in western IA....A month after getting married, it got out that he had been poking an 18yr old SR girl the year before. He was on his way to a divorce and deep shit, when he killed himself...5 different ways.

jspchief
03-01-2005, 11:44 AM
I realize that subsequently in this thread it was determined that the statistics weren't limited to boinking with teachers. But I'm going to make one observation here without having read the studies -- cause and effect here are difficult to determine, and i"m not at all sure that it's BECAUSE these teenage boys messed around with adult women that they ended up using illegal drugs, commiting suicide or having emotional problems.

Maybe the research is able to control for other factors, etc., but I dunno.

I hate to even debate this since it's been established that those stats don't coincide with the whole teacher/student thing. Its obviously based on averages. Say 1 in 100 boys becomes a drug user, but 2 in 100 molested boys becomes a drug user, it seems pretty straight forward. Being molested doesn't automatically equate to drug abuse, although my poor use of hyperbole has convinced Endelt that it does. Even so, he'll be throwing a kegger for his molested kids.

Calcountry
03-01-2005, 11:57 AM
You're pardoned. Next time, if you are referring to a singular case, don't use a direct quote from me that is talking about multiple cases. All the plural text should have tipped you off.We mustn't discriminate against the gay teachers now.

Hypothetically, if this was a 30 year old man having sex with a 16 year old boy, what about that? Is that a crime on the 30 year old man?

chiefs4me
03-01-2005, 11:59 AM
I think the momma's of these boys should be allowed to have about an hour alone with these teachers....:D

Pitt Gorilla
03-01-2005, 12:01 PM
I think Child molesters are the scum of the Earth and I think it is a very serious topic.

I also think that a 15-16 year old, who is scoring the hot teacher, is only going to be the subject of local legend for the next decade in his town, and some laughs with his buddies at a reunion while his wife is in the other room.

The Lady Teachers poking those jr high kids........Molesters.
The Lady poking a 16 year old.........good sport.

I think there is a big difference.

I had a friend from college who was a teacher in western IA....A month after getting married, it got out that he had been poking an 18yr old SR girl the year before. He was on his way to a divorce and deep shit, when he killed himself...5 different ways.How about the guy poking a 16 yr old girl? Good sport?

Kclee
03-01-2005, 12:01 PM
I think the momma's of these boys should be allowed to have about an hour alone with these teachers....:D

You think these kids moms are lesbians?

chiefs4me
03-01-2005, 12:02 PM
They have a local talk show on down here right now. And this was brought up. The police woman on this show said it is legal in texas for a 14 and 16 year old to have sex. But if it was 16 and 18 then it would be illegal....:rolleyes:

chiefs4me
03-01-2005, 12:04 PM
You think these kids moms are lesbians?

asshole....I am saying she would need a hospital before jail.:harumph:

Iowanian
03-01-2005, 12:09 PM
How about the guy poking a 16 yr old girl? Good sport?

Let me Clarify Something First. I think it is wrong, for any teacher, or any person of authority to have sex with any student...including college. I think ANY teacher, engaging in that act should get into trouble. I think the Teachers doing the 12-13 year olds should ALL do Jail time. In no way, do I advocate this as a good thing.

I absolutely think its wrong for a 30 year old Male to have sex with a 16 year old girl........at any time. I know its a double standard, but I think girls can be manipulated by "promises of love" or whatever, and the act itself means more emotionally.........where a 16-17 year old guy, doesn't usually.

It wasn't a teacher in my case, but I know I never felt taken advantage of or whatever....

Hell........I think Garth Brooks has a song about the same thing "that summer"

Pitt Gorilla
03-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Let me Clarify Something First. I think it is wrong, for any teacher, or any person of authority to have sex with any student...including college. I think ANY teacher, engaging in that act should get into trouble. I think the Teachers doing the 12-13 year olds should ALL do Jail time. In no way, do I advocate this as a good thing.

I absolutely think its wrong for a 30 year old Male to have sex with a 16 year old girl........at any time. I know its a double standard, but I think girls can be manipulated by "promises of love" or whatever, and the act itself means more emotionally.........where a 16-17 year old guy, doesn't usually.

It wasn't a teacher in my case, but I know I never felt taken advantage of or whatever....

Hell........I think Garth Brooks has a song about the same thing "that summer"Gotcha.

jspchief
03-01-2005, 12:13 PM
They have a local talk show on down here right now. And this was brought up. The police woman on this show said it is legal in texas for a 14 and 16 year old to have sex. But if it was 16 and 18 then it would be illegal....:rolleyes:I've said on this BB before that I think they could lower the "legal age" as long as it involved an "age range" type clause. Something around 2-3 years max age difference.

chiefs4me
03-01-2005, 12:15 PM
In Missouri an 18 year old can poke a 14 year old. Once you're 21 they need to be 17 or 18, though... I forget which.

So, basically, if you're a HS senior, you can have sex with your HS freshman girlfriend. But, the older dudes don't have free reign to dip that young.

Do you think it should be the same age for all the states? I do.

Iowanian
03-01-2005, 12:18 PM
To expand Pitt,

The biggest reason I see for my double standard of beleiving it doesn't damage a young man and does a young girl is this.

At age 25+, I became pretty skilled at reading women, and while I couldn't necessarily get any woman I wanted........developed ALOT better Game. Those same "skills" vs an unworldly? 16 year old girl, is like poaching with a spotlight. Its not right. I think it can do some emotional dammage.

I think the majority of 16 year old young men, are just happy to not have to have rubbed that one out themselves.

picasso
03-01-2005, 12:24 PM
This is a repost, and the other thread had pics. She wasn't that good looking.

This is getting out of hand. They really need to start dropping the hammer on these pedophiles. These women are gaining celebrity out of it instead of being ostracized like they should be.

You don't interact with a lot of teenage boys do you?
The dude is 16 years old and banging his teacher because he can, you moron. She let him. Please quit acting like he's a victim. This is the problem, society thinks that since you've come into your sexuality and not 18 (an adult by society's standards) then you are being taken advantage of. Their lives are now in ruin and will turn out to be a drug addict because the 16 year old couldn't mentally handle their teacher giving them a blow job in the school parking lot. Please!!! :cuss:
This guy loved it or he wouldn't have been there, and I bet is bragging all over the school campus.
Hey just think about it, I'll bet most of these guys areTom Liches 101 students.

I know a few teachers I had in school that I would have loved to have banged. It wouldn't have screwed me up 10 years later. I'd still be bragging about it at the age of 40.

Calcountry
03-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Um, yes. Just like it's a crime when it's a 30 year old woman. If there was an argument to the contrary I must've overlooked it.

What the **** is this?

I think any 16 year old guy, who is getting laid, not against his will........is not being mollested. the 13 year olds, yeah...they are.........but not against their will.

It seems as if you all have come to a consesnus that the legal age of consent OUGHT to be lowered to 16, or 15 for that matter. Perhaps that is the real issue of this thread and we should be debating whether or not that is a good and right thing.

Rain Man
03-01-2005, 12:28 PM
At age 25+, I became pretty skilled at reading women,...

You're deluded.

Kclee
03-01-2005, 12:29 PM

Uhhh, no. Pervert. And hey, that dog in your avatar doesn't look like it's of age, or consenting.

Kclee
03-01-2005, 12:31 PM
You're deluded.

ROFL

jspchief
03-01-2005, 12:32 PM
The dude is 16 years old and banging his teacher because he can, you moron. She let him. Please quit acting like he's a victim. This is the problem, society thinks that since you've come into your sexuality and not 18 (an adult by society's standards) then you are being taken advantage of. Their lives are now in ruin and will turn out to be a drug addict because the 16 year old couldn't mentally handle their teacher giving them a blow job in the school parking lot. Please!!! :cuss:
This guy loved it or he wouldn't have been there, and I bet is bragging all over the school campus.
Hey just think about it, I'll bet most of these guys areTom Liches 101 students.

I know a few teachers I had in school that I would have loved to have banged. It wouldn't have screwed me up 10 years later. I'd still be bragging about it at the age of 40.

I have 4 nephews in the 11-14/15 range. I'm sure they all want to get into some girl's pants, and probably jerk-off to thoughts of teachers and librarians and lunch ladies. I also don't think any of them are emotionally equipped to deal with a sexual relationship with an authority figure thats 10 years older than them. Go take a look at a 13 year old, 40% of them barely have fur on their bag.

I'll say that I think 16 is probably closer to being able to deal with it, but that's assuming it's an average to above average 16 yr old in terms of maturity. Some kids aren't that developed, even at 16. I don't want the law to have to determine that on an individual basis. I'd rather they play it safe and treat them all like kids.

jspchief
03-01-2005, 12:34 PM

Doesn't say much for your adult social life...

patteeu
03-01-2005, 12:36 PM
I'll google for it, but searching for this stuff isn't my forte. I will say these numbers are based on studies, and not just something that I pulled out of my ass.

And to clarify, they aren't stas for "boys having sex with their teacher" they are stats for boys that have been sexually assaulted.

I'm willing to bet that your studies don't translate well to the "female teacher / willing 16 yo male student" scenario very well.

Kclee
03-01-2005, 12:36 PM
Go take a look at a 13 year old, 40% of them barely have fur on their bag.

Yeah, you say as you have the 9-1 already pressed on your phone with your finger hoovering over the last 1. I'm on to you.

Chiefnj
03-01-2005, 12:37 PM
Go take a look at a 13 year old, 40% of them barely have fur on their bag.

I'm pretty sure that's what got Michael Jackson in all this trouble.

jspchief
03-01-2005, 12:39 PM
I'm pretty sure that's what got Michael Jackson in all this trouble.

I figured I was pouring gas on myself with that comment...

Disclaimer: look at him with his clothes on, in a non-sexual way.

Pitt Gorilla
03-01-2005, 12:43 PM

I know a few teachers I had in school that I would have loved to have banged. It wouldn't have screwed me up 10 years later. I'd still be bragging about it at the age of 40.So, clearly, a male teacher should be able to bang a 16 year old girl because "she let him."

Kclee
03-01-2005, 12:45 PM
I figured I was pouring gas on myself with that comment...

Disclaimer: look at him with his clothes on, in a non-sexual way.

WHAT? Now I got to put his clothes back on? Make up your mind.

Pitt Gorilla
03-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Go take a look at a 13 year old, 40% of them barely have fur on their bag.This really ought to be moved to the "homo" forum...

jspchief
03-01-2005, 12:47 PM
WHAT? Now I got to put his clothes back on? Make up your mind.

If you've already taken his clothes off, don't look to me for answers. Call your lawyer.

jspchief
03-01-2005, 12:48 PM
Well, the clothes will prevent you from seeing the fur, or lackthereof, on his bag.

Bag is slang for legs...somewhere....hopefully

patteeu
03-01-2005, 12:49 PM

One problem with this kind of discussion is the insistance by some on blurring distinctions.

We might agree that adult on child sex is wrong in all cases, but you have to be able to recognize a difference between violent rape by an adult male on an 8 year old followed by death threats to enforce silence and an invited relationship between a near-adult child and a reluctant but weak adult.

The adult is wrong (IMO) in both cases, but I see the rapist as more wrong than the reluctant but weak adult in the same way that I see more wrong with cold blooded murder than with negligent homicide.

The child in both cases may be harmed, but I believe (without statistical support) that the raped child is bound to have a rougher time dealing with his/her ordeal than the promiscuous child who got what they thought they wanted.

picasso
03-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Uhhh, no. Pervert. And hey, that dog in your avatar doesn't look like it's of age, or consenting.

Neither does the bitch knob gobblin' your crippled ass bastard in your avatar.

Kclee
03-01-2005, 12:54 PM
Neither does the bitch knob gobblin' your crippled ass bastard in your avatar.

Hey, thats Rainman and not a cripple. (I think he just has a rather large butt.) Don't stare or comment on it, he'll get a complex. And that girl is 19.

patteeu
03-01-2005, 12:54 PM
I hate to even debate this since it's been established that those stats don't coincide with the whole teacher/student thing. Its obviously based on averages. Say 1 in 100 boys becomes a drug user, but 2 in 100 molested boys becomes a drug user, it seems pretty straight forward. Being molested doesn't automatically equate to drug abuse, although my poor use of hyperbole has convinced Endelt that it does. Even so, he'll be throwing a kegger for his molested kids.

People who are willing to violate one societal taboo may well be willing to violate another. That doesn't mean that the violation of the first taboo is what led to the violation of the second societal taboo. It also doesn't mean that if you somehow prevent the person from violating the first taboo that he/she will necessarily be less likely to violate the second taboo.

Calcountry
03-01-2005, 12:55 PM
Apparently a statement I didn't bother to commit to memory.

Because no one challenged Iowanian's statement? No wait.. I think a couple people did. Where's the consensus?

Commit to memory? I don't know about that, you are a very highly intelligent individual with a very quick wit. Perhaps you didn't read it, or maybe you chose to overlook it. My point is the overall tone of the thread was that a 16 year old guy getting it from teacher is not a big deal. Surely one as astute as you didn't fail to notice that.

When you came out with your smug smart assed reply to my post, I just thought I might try to demostrate your error, thats all.

Kclee
03-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Neither is off-limits as a source of humor for me. If someone else objects to making light of such things, hey that's their deal. They probably wouldn't enjoy hanging out with me in a bar, though.

Just because I'm willing to make a joke concerning a topic doesn't mean I don't believe the topic to be a serious one... nor do I condone the actions of any wrongdoer that may be involved in said topic.

ditto. :clap:

Kclee
03-01-2005, 12:57 PM
People who are willing to violate one societal taboo may well be willing to violate another. That doesn't mean that the violation of the first taboo is what led to the violation of the second societal taboo. It also doesn't mean that if you somehow prevent the person from violating the first taboo that he/she will necessarily be less likely to violate the second taboo.

I think you like the word TABOO. Taboo , taboo, taboo.

picasso
03-01-2005, 12:58 PM
So, clearly, a male teacher should be able to bang a 16 year old girl because "she let him."

If it was consentual it's not molestation.

jspchief
03-01-2005, 12:58 PM
The key word is "willing". Again, it may not relate to these cases, but I'd hardly call the victim of sexual abuse "willing". Many experts also believe that the ones that claim to be "willing" are incapable of understanding all of the underlying issues of such a relationship.

picasso
03-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Hey, thats Rainman and not a cripple. (I think he just has a rather large butt.) Don't stare or comment on it, he'll get a complex. And that girl is 19.
:clap:

patteeu
03-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Neither is off-limits as a source of humor for me. If someone else objects to making light of such things, hey that's their deal. They probably wouldn't enjoy hanging out with me in a bar, though.

Just because I'm willing to make a joke concerning a topic doesn't mean I don't believe the topic to be a serious one... nor do I condone the actions of any wrongdoer that may be involved in said topic.

I understand. I don't have any problems with jokes about potentially sensitive subjects so carry on as far as I'm concerned.

My post was aimed at a problem people have when trying to discuss subjects like this seriously.

patteeu
03-01-2005, 01:05 PM
I think you like the word TABOO. Taboo , taboo, taboo.

LOL, doesn't everyone?

Rain Man
03-01-2005, 01:11 PM

Your noticing of my buttocks is made even more disturbing by the fact that you apparently just pantsed a teenage boy.

patteeu
03-01-2005, 01:15 PM
The key word is "willing". Again, it may not relate to these cases, but I'd hardly call the victim of sexual abuse "willing". Many experts also believe that the ones that claim to be "willing" are incapable of understanding all of the underlying issues of such a relationship.

Please don't try to sell me on the idea that you see no difference between voluntary behavior (even on the part of a child who may not possess the ability to offer full, adult-level consent when it comes to sexual relationships) and involuntary behavior. If you do take that position then please don't ever post that you think a child should be held accountable for any of their actions no matter how heinous.

BTW, the post you responded to never even mentioned children, but it did attempt to illustrate the point that studies that find correlations between two activities don't necessarily show causal relationships between them.

Kclee
03-01-2005, 01:23 PM
Your noticing of my buttocks is made even more disturbing by the fact that you apparently just pantsed a teenage boy.

Don't judge me!

jspchief
03-01-2005, 01:25 PM
Please don't try to sell me on the idea that you see no difference between voluntary behavior (even on the part of a child who may not possess the ability to offer full, adult-level consent when it comes to sexual relationships) and involuntary behavior. If you do take that position then please don't ever post that you think a child should be held accountable for any of their actions no matter how heinous.

BTW, the post you responded to never even mentioned children, but it did attempt to illustrate the point that studies that find correlations between two activities don't necessarily show causal relationships between them.

What? It was in reference to the stats that show that sexually abused boys have higher risk of drug abuse among other things. Sexual abuse of a child does not have two willing participants.

Calcountry
03-01-2005, 01:28 PM

Just because I'm willing to make a joke concerning a topic doesn't mean I don't believe the topic to be a serious one... nor do I condone the actions of any wrongdoer that may be involved in said topic.Is there anything that is off limits as a sourse of humor for you?

Very sincerely curious?

picasso
03-01-2005, 01:35 PM
If it was consentual it's not molestation.

AT THE AGE OF 16!! (Two years later then they can go die for their country.)
Adolescents can think for themselves and make decisions. They are not mindless idiot spawn. But they aren't responsible enough to make this type of a decision though. Many of them have sex anyway without guidance and without consent and nobody goes to jail because it is minor sexual behavior. Still there could come a baby. That is where the responsibility falls on the adult in this case. It's about responsibility not about perverted sexual deviency. And it shouldn't be labeled criminally as molestation or rape unless physically forced. There shouldn't be imprisonment for it. There should be counseling for it for both the adolescent and the adult. but I also think an adult teaching children should lose their job over it and made impossible to teach again.

I have a 16 year old son and NO I wouldn't give him high fives if he banged his teacher. But if it was consentual he wouldn't share it with me if he did. Would I want him to - I don't know. To me that's his life outside of our lives as a family. And the decisions that he makes, he will have to live with in his lifetime. Doing drugs, alcohol, banging girls or teachers. I don't advocate it and I don't harp on it. It's there and he has to be ADULT enough to make the right decision regardless of the curiousity.

beer bacon
03-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Ya, I said in a later post that they were stats for boys that were sexually assaulted, not boys that were sexually assaulted by teachers. I probably won't find any studies with that specific of criteria.

Even so, I doubt this is good for a child's mental health. I can only wonder how you'd feel if it were your child...

Women aren't good for the mental health of men in general. At least this kid is getting some sex out of it.

Calcountry
03-01-2005, 01:51 PM
No, pretty much not.At least you are consistent.

:)

ROYC75
03-01-2005, 02:31 PM
( Boy ) Teacher, Teacher, I declair
I wanna see your underware

(Teacher )After school we shall meet
We can get it on in the back seat

Iowanian
03-01-2005, 02:42 PM
You're deluded.

Busted.

OK........maybe I just learned that If I kept asking, eventually, one of them had enough Tequilla from thinking I was Pretty.

Iowanian
03-01-2005, 02:49 PM
"Miss Davis.......You go ta prom wit me?"

Predarat
03-01-2005, 03:13 PM
( Boy ) Teacher, Teacher, I declair
I wanna see your underware

(Teacher )After school we shall meet
We can get it on in the back seat
Thats hilarious!!!!

patteeu
03-01-2005, 03:17 PM
What? It was in reference to the stats that show that sexually abused boys have higher risk of drug abuse among other things. Sexual abuse of a child does not have two willing participants.

I find your attempt to equate child rape against a completely unwilling young child with statutory rape involving a near-adult who believes themselves to be a willing participant to be overly simplistic.

And your use of statistics is dubious as has already been pointed out.

ROYC75
03-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Thats hilarious!!!!

I was kinda wondering who would pick up the next few lines to add to it ?

jcroft
03-01-2005, 03:57 PM
My take:

It's wrong for a teacher, or anyone in a position of authority, to bang their students.

That having been said...

In this day and age, almost no one is a virgin past the age of 16. Most 16 year olds are having sex consentually on a regular basis. Many 16 year old girls are having consensual sex regualrly with guys over the age of 18. Some 16 year old boys are having consensual sex regularly with females over the age of 18. If you disagree with any of this, you are either in denail or completly out of touch with today's youth.

Consensual statutory "rape" on a sexually active 16 year old should not be considered anywhere near the crime that non-consensual child molestation is. There is a world of difference. A child who is raped and molested stands to have a life of problems because of it. A 16 year year old boy who bones his teacher, though, stands to lose nothing at all. I would imagine he will have not a single problem in life as a result. Of course, if the teacher gets caught, and it gets slapped all over newspapers, the 16 year old might have trouble because of THAT -- but not because of the sex itself.

I personally don't see much difference between a 16 year old boy boning a 16 year old girl and a 30 year old woman. They're both consensual, they both have equal health/pregnancy risks, and neither is likley to cause either party mental harm.

If this wasn't a teacher, I'd say neither party did anything wrong, in my mind (obviously, the law disagrees, i'm aware of that).

jspchief
03-01-2005, 04:04 PM
I find your attempt to equate child rape against a completely unwilling young child with statutory rape involving a near-adult who believes themselves to be a willing participant to be overly simplistic.

And your use of statistics is dubious as has already been pointed out.

Dude, read my f*cking posts. Thats why I said it had aready been determined that those statisitcs didn't really match this scenario. It doesn't change the point that I was making directed at Amno's comment about the cause/effect being accurate, where I said "I hate to even debate this since it's been established that those stats don't coincide with the whole teacher/student thing".

If you're going to add your half cent to that part of the conversation, at least pay attention to whats being said. If you want to talk about "overly simplistic", I suggest we start with your reading comprehension skills.

CosmicPal
03-01-2005, 04:10 PM
I should have gone into teaching

Fairplay
03-01-2005, 04:34 PM
It's wrong for a teacher, or anyone in a position of authority, to bang their students.

What if its role playing?

jcroft
03-01-2005, 04:36 PM
What if its role playing?

I'm in favor of it.

Inspector
03-01-2005, 05:41 PM
What's the big deal? After all, they are teachers.

ROFL ROFL

Inspector
03-01-2005, 05:45 PM

Not all of it.

scho63
09-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Pamela Ann Fahy, 43-Year-Old Minnesota Teacher, Accused Of Sex With 13-Year-Old

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/04/pamela-ann-fahy-teacher-sex_n_3865906.html

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1333743/thumbs/s-PAMELA-large.jpg?6

A 43-year-old woman in Minnesota who worked as a special education teacher is accused of having sex with a 13-year-old boy multiple times.

Pamela Ann Fahy, from the town of Hokah, was arrested Sunday. A Winona County man returned home and claimed he saw Fahy run out of his teen son's bedroom naked from the waist down, according to the Winona Daily News.

The boy said he and Fahy were having sex, then later told Winona County deputies that the pair had multiple sexual encounters over the past two months, according to the LaCrosse Tribune.

Fahy was charged Tuesday with third-degree criminal sexual conduct, the Associated Press reported.

The same day, she resigned from her job at the La Crescent-Hokah School District, where she had worked with special-needs preschool and elementary school children for about six years.

Superintendent Ron Wilke told the Winona Daily News he was "surprised and shocked" by the allegations, noting that “we have no reason to believe there’s any connection between the allegations ... and any student in our district."

Fahy, who is a licensed child foster care provider, also had two foster children removed from her home Tuesday.

ModSocks
09-05-2013, 03:39 PM
Clearly we live in an oppressive society where women are desperately craving cock. Men, we need to be more aggressive and give these women an overdose of what they desire.