PDA

View Full Version : Another Chiefless News Day????

petegz28
03-01-2005, 12:34 PM
Here we are the day before FA signings and we know Denver and Oakland have already started making moves or announced intentions to do so.

And again not a peep out of Arrowhead. Law to Dallas? Rolle to Washington? No more chatter on Surtain or Trotter. No peeps on Hartwell, Lucas you name it.

Sounds like we are headed for another typical CP off-season of we will take who everyone else doesn't want and we will get them right before camp so screw the OTA's.

htismaqe
03-01-2005, 12:36 PM
Yep. Free agency hasn't even started and it's already over.

:rolleyes:

Stinger
03-01-2005, 12:37 PM
Here we are the day before FA signings and we know Denver and Oakland have already started making moves or announced intentions to do so.

And again not a peep out of Arrowhead. Law to Dallas? Rolle to Washington? No more chatter on Surtain or Trotter. No peeps on Hartwell, Lucas you name it.

Sounds like we are headed for another typical CP off-season of we will take who everyone else doesn't want and we will get them right before camp so screw the OTA's.

Enter the stellar KC Star News coverage. I didn't learn about Rolle comming to KC until I read it in a Washington Newspaper. :rolleyes:

Bowser
03-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Patience, grasshopper.

I have a feeling we might make a splash this year in free agency.

Or, maybe that feeling is something else. I've gotta go to the bathrooom.

petegz28
03-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Enter the stellar KC Star News coverage. I didn't learn about Rolle comming to KC until I read it in a Washington Newspaper. :rolleyes:

That I agree on. All the news I HAVE heard has been from everyone else's papers. The Star is a freaking joke!

They had an article that we "might" cut Holliday loose on the same day the Chiefs Web Site had announce we cut him. Was Ivan Carter THAT good? Hell I'll take the job!

petegz28
03-01-2005, 12:41 PM
Patience, grasshopper.

I have a feeling we might make a splash this year in free agency.

Or, maybe that feeling is something else. I've gotta go to the bathrooom.

I hope you are right. About the FA deal that is! :p

chiefs4me
03-01-2005, 12:53 PM
I just hope somebody lights a fire under somebody..ROFL

tomahawk kid
03-01-2005, 01:44 PM
I really wouldn't be shocked to hear something on Surtain by today.