PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Trotter, Hartwell, and Rolle in today...

dirk digler
03-02-2005, 10:36 AM
Per Denny Thum on 610. Hartwell and Trotter were called at 12:01 am today.

DaKCMan AP
03-02-2005, 10:40 AM
Excellent. Hartwell or Trotter and Rolle would be huge additions and perfect start to the offseason.

crossbow
03-02-2005, 10:41 AM
Like I said in a previous thread, Carl needs to pull a Lou Bush on Hartwell and not let him leave town unless he is signed. Only this time he will be doing it for a player that will upgrade the team. While Carl is at it maybe he can get Crocket out of retirement (that was a joke).

TEX
03-02-2005, 10:43 AM
EXCELLENT! Is this the same Trotter who many here said was washed up last year? ROFL

keg in kc
03-02-2005, 10:45 AM
EXCELLENT! Is this the same Trotter who many here said was washed up last year? Come on, now. Many everywhere thought he was done, including the Eagles. He didn't even see the field in Philly until injuries dictated it.

Archie Bunker
03-02-2005, 10:52 AM
http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sp...ll/11026114.htm

Trotter, Eagles not talking as free-agency period starts

By Bob Brookover

Inquirer Staff Writer

The NFL's free-agent market opened today at one minute after midnight, and a long list of Eagles were available for the taking.

Jeremiah Trotter was among them, which could be an ominous development in the Eagles' quest to keep their starting middle linebacker.

A day after the Eagles' Super Bowl loss to the New England Patriots, Trotter predicted that he'd be back with the team. "I'd love to retire in Philly," he said. "It's a winning program, and I love it in Philly. The fans love me, and I consider Philly like home. All I can say is: We probably will get a deal done. I know the Eagles want me back."

That part is true. The Eagles do want Trotter back, but all indications are that the offer they've put on the table has not satisfied the linebacker or his agent, Jimmy Sexton. The Eagles have tried for two days to get in touch with Sexton, but as of 8 o'clock last night the agent had not returned their phone calls. Sexton did not return a phone call from The Inquirer yesterday.

A league source said last night that Sexton has informed Trotter that he is probably going to have to go elsewhere if he wants to sign the kind of deal he is looking for. Two league sources have said that the Kansas City Chiefs are prepared to make an offer to Trotter.

If all of this sounds way too familiar, that's because it is. It was just three years ago at this time that the Eagles tried to keep Trotter by placing the franchise tag on him, but the middle linebacker balked at that move. After the Eagles removed the tag, Trotter signed a seven-year, $35.5 million deal with Washington that included a $7 million signing bonus.

After two miserable seasons with the Redskins, Trotter was released in June and rejoined the Eagles for the NFL veteran minimum of $535,000.

Trotter's unlikely return nearly had a perfect ending as the linebacker regained his starting job midway through the season and helped the Eagles make it to their first Super Bowl in 24 years. Now, it appears as if Trotter is ready to move on again. The only difference this time is that it appears there will be a lot less animosity between the two sides.

In addition to the Chiefs, it's possible the Vikings will make a run at Trotter: They have a lot of salary-cap room and need a strong presence in the middle.

What would the Eagles do without Trotter?

It's possible they could sign a free-agent linebacker, such as Baltimore's Edgerton Hartwell or Washington's Antonio Pierce. It's also possible that they could allow Mark Simoneau to return at middle linebacker. Simoneau held that role for seven games last season and all 16 games in 2003.

The team likes rookie linebacker Mike Labinjo, who performed well during the final three games of the regular season and in the playoffs. They also like Greg Richmond, who was a member of the practice squad all season.

None of the above, however, has the size or experience that made Trotter such a force on the field and in the locker room during the Eagles' run to the Super Bowl. Trotter has had both knees surgically repaired, and he wasn't the same player during his two seasons with Washington that he was during his previous three seasons with the Eagles, but it wouldn't be surprising to see other teams come after him.

Trotter was just one of 12 Eagles to hit the free-agent market today. Two others - running back Brian Westbrook and defensive tackle Corey Simon - aren't likely to be going anywhere. Westbrook is a restricted free agent, which means the Eagles can match any offer to their top back or receive a first-round draft pick. The Eagles placed the franchise tag on Simon last month, which all but guaranteed he'll be back.

Whenever the Eagles' top free agents have made it to the open market in the past, it usually signified that they would not be back with the team.

This class of free agents is a little different because there are some players the Eagles would like to have back, and some of them may even be willing to take less money to remain with the team.

That list includes linebackers Ike Reese and Keith Adams, both of whom are valuable role players and top contributors on special teams. If the Eagles fail to sign Trotter, they may end up bringing Reese, a Pro Bowler, and Adams back. If they re-sign Trotter, they will attempt to bring back just one of the two.

Reese's agent, Jim Gould, said yesterday he has not discussed specific numbers with the Eagles yet, but he knows the team wants to talk at some point.

"They've expressed a desire to keep him," Gould said. "I imagine we'll look at things in the next couple of days."

The Eagles would also like to have defensive end Derrick Burgess and running back Correll Buckhalter back, but both players will at least get an idea of their value on the open market before any deal is made with the Eagles.

The team's other free agents are guard Jermane Mayberry, tight end Chad Lewis, defensive end Hugh Douglas, fullback Jon Ritchie and offensive tackle Ian Allen. Of that group only Lewis and Douglas have any chance of rejoining the team. The Eagles were not likely to make an immediate pitch for free-agent players from other teams today.

T.O. update. Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens had two surgical screws removed from his right ankle yesterday during a visit to Mark Myerson's office in Baltimore.

Myerson operated on Owens on Dec. 22, three days after the wide receiver suffered a leg fracture and severe ankle sprain in a game against the Dallas Cowboys. Myerson inserted the two screws during the operation.

Owens defied Myerson's recommendation that he should not play in the Feb. 6 Super Bowl against the New England Patriots, but all indications continue to be that the Eagles' star receiver came through the game fine.

Myerson said in a statement that an examination and X-ray showed the screws were ready to come out. He said Owens "will continue to undergo rehabilitation of the affected area" with Eagles team physicians Peter DeLuca and Paul Marchetto and trainers Rick Burkholder, Chris Peduzzi and Eric Sugarman.

"Given Mr. Owens' adherence to his recommended treatment path and his high level of conditioning, it is anticipated that Mr. Owens will enjoy a normal recovery from this injury," Myerson said.

Wallcrawler
03-02-2005, 10:56 AM
Come on, now. Many everywhere thought he was done, including the Eagles. He didn't even see the field in Philly until injuries dictated it.

He was in a crap defense in Washington, much like what Greg Robinson ran, the read and react BS instead of attacking.

He still racked up a ton of tackles, even in that crap scheme.

The Rush defense in Philly was getting worse by the game, and Trotter was moved into the starting lineup and made an immediate impact, and started every game from that point on. Injuries were not the issue with Trotter getting the start. On-field performance was.

It would be cool if the Chiefs signed him to play in Gun's attacking scheme. He's still got some good years in front of him at 27 years old. God knows we could seriously benefit from his run support skills.

MOhillbilly
03-02-2005, 10:58 AM
the only thing about trotter that bothers me is that maybe he thought he was on the way outta the leauge and overachived after underachiving w/ the skins and will not be motivated to the same intensity level if given a big contract.

dirk digler
03-02-2005, 10:58 AM
He was in a crap defense in Washington, much like what Greg Robinson ran, the read and react BS instead of attacking.

The Rush defense in Philly was getting worse by the game, and Trotter was moved into the starting lineup and made an immediate impact, and started every game from that point on. Injuries were not the issue with Trotter getting the start. On-field performance was.

It would be cool if the Chiefs signed him to play in Gun's attacking scheme. He's still got some good years in front of him at 27 years old. God knows we could seriously benefit from his run support skills.

Great points I was thinking Trotter was older than that.

Iowanian
03-02-2005, 10:59 AM
I'm still a little leary of Trotter.

Why was he so bad in Washington, next to Arrington? He did have a good year, and would be an improvement of KaStinka, but I'd prefer Hartwell.....He's full of Tacklin' fuel.

Kris Kringle
03-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Are Trotter and Hartwell both MLBs? If so, we will only want to sign one of them, right? There would be no reason to sign both? I think we need two LB's. I have no faith that Barber will be back this season. Unless Fox really comes on strong, we don't have anyone of any value on at the outside LB spot.

dirk digler
03-02-2005, 11:01 AM

Why was he so bad in Washington, next to Arrington? He did have a good year, and would be an improvement of KaStinka, but I'd prefer Hartwell.....He's full of Tacklin' fuel.

But what about Hartwell lining up next to Ray Lewis? Do we really know how good Hartwell is because of that?

Iowanian
03-02-2005, 11:01 AM
Trotter is a legit 4-3 MLB..........hartwell was an ILB in the 3-4 scheme in Balt.

I think he can translate to the 4-3 and be a huge improvement.

This year, is a good year, FA speaking to need CBs and MLBs.

thats a good point about Lewis and hartwell Dirk, but Hartwell was the leading tackler on balt for what....the past 3 seasons? This season, Lewis was hurt quite a bit, and hartwell still made the sticks.

He is a solid Tackler at Least.

milkman
03-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Like I said in a previous thread, Carl needs to pull a Lou Bush on Hartwell and not let him leave town unless he is signed. Only this time he will be doing it for a player that will upgrade the team. While Carl is at it maybe he can get Crocket out of retirement (that was a joke).

OK, I think you should be officially banned from ever making a joke again! :cuss:

Sure-Oz
03-02-2005, 11:02 AM
I heard last night on the news we were going hard after hartwell, i think he was overshadowed by lewis play and is a good run stopping LB.

keg in kc
03-02-2005, 11:04 AM

It would be cool if the Chiefs signed him to play in Gun's attacking scheme. He's still got some good years in front of him at 27 years old. God knows we could seriously benefit from his run support skills.I beg to differ. The reason people thought he was done was because of his knee; that's why every team other than Philly passed him over last offseason. There were legit concerns about his health that he was eventually able to put to rest with his pro bowl play.

And I've got no problem with signing him, I just like Hartwell a little more, I think, although I'm not sure why. Maybe he's just been hyped more.

MOhillbilly
03-02-2005, 11:04 AM
id rather see hartwell come to KC, he comes form a motivated hard knock LB core and there isnt an issue about slacking off plays.
Ray Lewis would kill him if he did.

TEX
03-02-2005, 11:05 AM
Come on, now. Many everywhere thought he was done, including the Eagles. He didn't even see the field in Philly until injuries dictated it.

Sure, some felt he was done but many here took it as gospel and really attacketd those of us that felt he could still. So, it's only human nature to remimd those that he can play.

He was on a TEAR in preseason until he got hurt, but it was very clear early on that the guy could still play - and play very well. Had that not happened, I suspect that he would have worked his way into the starting line up sooner. Once there he made a difference. IF he comes to KC he will as well. Having said that, I'd still rather sign Hartwell for the upside. But the future is NOW in KC so I'd welcome any improvement at MLB.

Wallcrawler
03-02-2005, 11:06 AM

Why was he so bad in Washington, next to Arrington?

Read and React scheme. Trotter is much better used in an attacking defense, where he is used to disrupt passing plays, and destroy running plays, rather than dropping back into zone coverages to try to cover receivers, and then trying to react to the running back.

He made plenty of tackles, but not a lot of big plays, because he wasnt used to attack with like he was in Philly.

Gunther would use Trotter to his strengths, and attack, instead of dropping him back in zones. I think Trotter could be just as big of an impact with us, as he was with the Eagles this year.

dirk digler
Trotter is a legit 4-3 MLB..........hartwell was an ILB in the 3-4 scheme in Balt.

I think he can translate to the 4-3 and be a huge improvement.

This year, is a good year, FA speaking to need CBs and MLBs.

thats a good point about Lewis and hartwell Dirk, but Hartwell was the leading tackler on balt for what....the past 3 seasons? This season, Lewis was hurt quite a bit, and hartwell still made the sticks.

He is a solid Tackler at Least.

All great points I want Hartwell first as well I just am curious how he will do without Lewis playing next to him. Of course he is a great tackler and that is what we need for this D.

milkman

I think the biggest problem is that DC D was read and react, as someone else has pointed out elsewhere, and Trotter excels in attacking Ds.

I don't know that I've actually ever heard a MLB is a read and react being referred to as great.
The great MLBs are aggressive, sideline to sideline, hard hitting types, and read and react Ds take that aggressiveness away.

redfan
I'd LOVE to see Trotter in a Chiefs uni.

You coulda had 'em last season Carl, don't F/U this season!

TEX
03-02-2005, 11:07 AM
Sure, some felt he was done but many here took it as gospel and really attacked those of us that felt he could still. So, it's only human nature to remimd those folks that he can play.

He was on a TEAR in preseason until he got hurt, but it was very clear early on that the guy could still play - and play very well. Had that not happened, I suspect that he would have worked his way into the starting line up sooner. Once there he made a difference. IF he comes to KC he will as well. Having said that, I'd still rather sign Hartwell for the upside. But the future is NOW in KC so I'd welcome any improvement at MLB.

TRR
03-02-2005, 11:07 AM
I would love to have a LB crew of Bell, Hartwell and Fujita. Barber has played some solid ball here, but his injury concerns me and I'm pretty sure Bell is the type of OLB that Gun wants coming off the edge. Bell is an amazing pass rusher, and reports say he is 100% healthy.

I still would like to pick up a CB too, but I'm not high on Samari Rolle. I would rather have Smoot, Baxter, Law, and/or Surtain.

keg in kc
03-02-2005, 11:08 AM
I don't want Bell. Something about him sets off alarm bells.

Iowanian
03-02-2005, 11:16 AM
I want the Chiefs to take a really good look at Trotter's knee before signing him.

Either of those guys is a BIG upgrade to the Run D. maybe Mitchell could actually learn the position with a couple of years behind one of them as a starter.

Iowanian
03-02-2005, 11:17 AM
I would love to have a LB crew of Bell, Hartwell and Fujita. Barber has played some solid ball here, but his injury concerns me and I'm pretty sure Bell is the type of OLB that Gun wants coming off the edge. Bell is an amazing pass rusher, and reports say he is 100% healthy.

I still would like to pick up a CB too, but I'm not high on Samari Rolle. I would rather have Smoot, Baxter, Law, and/or Surtain.

Put down the Pipe. Barber Played well? You think Baxter is better than Rolle?

This stuff is the proof that Madden on Playstation deviates a person's perception of reality.

penguinz
03-02-2005, 11:20 AM
I don't want Bell. Something about him sets off alarm bells.pun

keg in kc
03-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Yes, it was. I'm tricky like that.

htismaqe
03-02-2005, 11:22 AM

FYI, Hartwell and Bell play the same position.

Wallcrawler
03-02-2005, 11:23 AM
This stuff is the proof that Madden on Playstation deviates a person's perception of reality.

Which is exactly the reason I switched to ESPN football this year for my video football needs.

Heh.

Gary Baxter is not what we need. The guy plays safety better, and only wants to play corner because corners get more money.

Shawn Barber did play well here though, even in Knobinson's scheme. 111 tackles, 5 sacks, and 2 interceptions.

This past year wasnt so great going back to the attack style D, and then got hurt, but Barber is a solid linebacker when he's healthy.

keg in kc
03-02-2005, 11:24 AM
FYI, Hartwell and Bell play the same position.And we'd have no weakside backer.

TRR
03-02-2005, 11:24 AM
FYI, Hartwell and Bell play the same position.

Hartwell can and will play MLB here if he is signed. Bell would play OLB in Gun's scheme.

TRR
03-02-2005, 11:26 AM
Put down the Pipe. Barber Played well? You think Baxter is better than Rolle?

Rolle has missed 7 games in the last 2 season, and had a total of 28 tackles and 1 INT last season. Look at Baxter's numbers compared to Rolle. And Rolle isn't getting any younger. Plus he's an abuser.

Barber had a good 1st season in KC. It wasn't his fault that he played in a read and react crap scheme when he plays better in an aggressive scheme like Philly's.

penguinz
03-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Hartwell can and will play MLB here if he is signed. Bell would play OLB in Gun's scheme.
Good to know that you are determining what positions players will play for us.

TRR
03-02-2005, 11:29 AM
Good to know that you are determining what positions players will play for us.

Now you know.

htismaqe
03-02-2005, 11:31 AM

No, Bell would not play OLB in Gun's scheme.

Red Dawg
03-02-2005, 11:32 AM
If we signed all three of them I would freak out!

Wallcrawler
03-02-2005, 11:32 AM
Rolle has missed 7 games in the last 2 season,

This is a legitimate concern, I agree.

and had a total of 28 tackles and 1 INT last season.

When youre swatting down passes, you dont make too many tackles. Also, if they dont throw on you at all, it kinda makes you have a low statline. Cover corners, GOOD cover corners dont make many tackles, because the ball never gets there, or it isnt even thrown at them.

Look at Baxter's numbers compared to Rolle.

Baxter was playing safety for the Ravens. Unfair comparison. He only wants to hit the FA market as a corner because thats where the money is.

And Rolle isn't getting any younger.

Thats fine, neither is Surtain, but Id still love to have him also. James Hasty was 30 years old when he was brought in and was our best corner for years.

Plus he's an abuser.

This defense could use an angry player. Time to get the wine tasting little ninnies together, get em to grow a sack, and hit some people this season. Thats the only way you can play, you gotta get pissed off. And if envisioning your mouthy wife helps you put the smack down, hey, go for it.

Barber had a good 1st season in KC. It wasn't his fault that he played in a read and react crap scheme when he plays better in an aggressive scheme like Philly's.

Yep. I agree with that also. 112 tackles, 5 sacks and 2 picks is a good season, especially in a crap scheme like Robinson's.

TRR
03-02-2005, 11:34 AM
No, Bell would not play OLB in Gun's scheme.

Yes he would. Bell is a pass rusher. He was a pass rusher in Pitt. Bell is not a run stuffer. He gets after the QB. Bell is no better at stuffing the run then Kawika Mitchell is.

Hartwell is the run stuffing MLB we need. Evidence to that is that Bell had 9 sacks in 2001 alone. Hartwell hasn't even had 9 sacks in his entire career.

I doubt we will sign both as it is.

htismaqe
03-02-2005, 11:35 AM
Yes he would. Bell is a pass rusher. He was a pass rusher in Pitt. Bell is not a run stuffer. He gets after the QB. Bell is no better at stuffing the run then Kawika Mitchell is.

Hartwell is the run stuffing MLB we need. Evidence to that is that Bell had 9 sacks in 2001 alone. Hartwell hasn't even had 9 sacks in his entire career.

I doubt we will sign both as it is.

Bell had 9 sacks because he plays in a 3-4 blitz scheme. He is NOT a 4-3 outside LB. He can't cover a TE.

penguinz
03-02-2005, 11:35 AM
Why do you think you know what position guys should play?

keg in kc
03-02-2005, 11:36 AM
Bell had 9 sacks because he plays in a 3-4 blitz scheme. He is NOT a 4-3 outside LB. He can't cover a TE.Yep.

TRR
03-02-2005, 11:37 AM
Stinger,
I want a CB that can cover and tackle. Baxter can do both very well.

I am just not sold on Rolle's ability to stay healthy, And return to 2003 status in which he had 6 INT's. The knock on Rolle is that he is horrid in run support. I am not sure Rolle is what we need....Another CB who can't tackle.

It comes down to preference. I would be happy with any FA's listed above. I just prefer Baxter's ability in run support over Rolle's ability in coverage.

TRR
03-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Bell had 9 sacks because he plays in a 3-4 blitz scheme. He is NOT a 4-3 outside LB. He can't cover a TE.

If you don't think Bell can cover a TE...Than I'm not sure you've ever really watched the guy play.

This arguement is going nowhere.

philfree
03-02-2005, 11:44 AM
Stinger,

I am just not sold on Rolle's ability to stay healthy, And return to 2003 status in which he had 6 INT's. The knock on Rolle is that he is horrid in run support. I am not sure Rolle is what we need....Another CB who can't tackle.

It comes down to preference. I would be happy with any FA's listed above. I just prefer Baxter's ability in run support over Rolle's ability in coverage.

I don't think "horrid in run support" is accurate. I think he's an alright tackler for a CB just not a big hitter. As far as his injuries go I think he stayed healthy for most of his career and had his only substancial time out with the injury last year.

PhilFree :arrow:

Red Dawg
03-02-2005, 11:44 AM
CAP BE DAMNED! GO FOR IT THIS YEAR! SIGN ALL THREE OF THEM. GIVE UP THE PICK FOR SURTAIN AND CUT MONEY BY CUTTING MORTON, BARBER, BARTEE, WOODS.

Ultra Peanut
03-02-2005, 11:45 AM
id rather see hartwell come to KC, he comes form a motivated hard knock LB core and there isnt an issue about slacking off plays.
Ray Lewis would kill him if he did.Ray wouldn't kill him.

One of Ray's friends might, though.

ROYC75
03-02-2005, 11:47 AM
I wouldn't be suprised to see Lamar and CP open the check book for up front $ this year to get one last shot at a SB before Lamar goes to the big house.

TRR
03-02-2005, 11:47 AM
I don't think "horrid in run support" is accurate. I think he's an alright tackler for a CB just not a big hitter. As far as his injuries go I think he stayed healthy for most of his career and had his only substancial time out with the injury last year.

PhilFree :arrow:

In 7 seasons, he's only played 2 full seasons. Rolle is usually good for missing at least 1 game a season if not more. He has had the injury bug bite him several times.

Don't get me wrong, I would like to have Rolle. I think he is a quality CB. He just wouldn't be MY first choice. But I'll leave that decision up to the experts (Gun).

MOhillbilly
03-02-2005, 11:50 AM
I wouldn't be suprised to see Lamar and CP open the check book for up front $ this year to get one last shot at a SB before Lamar goes to the big house.

that would be nice,get em before they are gone and put the fans anxiety at rest till camp starts.

Ultra Peanut
03-02-2005, 11:52 AM
I wouldn't be suprised to see Lamar and CP open the check book for up front $ this year to get one last shot at a SB before Lamar goes to the big house.The Kennedy assassination conspiracy is finally about to unravel, eh?

Wallcrawler
03-02-2005, 12:04 PM
Stinger,

Not really. Ive seen Baxter get burned on several occaisions. He gets thrown on quite a bit when he plays corner, because Mcalister shuts down his side of the field. If he was such a great cover guy, he wouldnt have been moved to safety.

And look man, arent you tired of the Chiefs bringing in SAFETIES to play cornerback?!

I think we're all fed up with that. Warfield, Bartee, Battle, Woods was put at corner when he was drafted.....We need a CORNER to play Corner, and if they want to pursue Gary Baxter to replace Jerome woods, then that is something to consider.

But Gary Baxter at corner, Im not sold on that one.

I am just not sold on Rolle's ability to stay healthy, And return to 2003 status in which he had 6 INT's.

I agree with that. He does have durability issues that concern me.

The knock on Rolle is that he is horrid in run support.

Well, he is a COVERAGE corner. Deion Sanders sucked against the run also, but he was a coverage guy, and did his job well. Samari Rolle is a great cover guy, and if he can stay healthy and just cover his man, Id be happy with that. If we are relying on our corners to make all the tackles this year, then its going to be a moot point anyway, because that means that the D still sucks.

I am not sure Rolle is what we need....Another CB who can't tackle.

As long as he can take his receiver and keep him from catching the ball, I dont care. As long as he is capable of bringing down the guy he is covering, should he catch the ball, thats the only concern I have. The front 7 and Safeties should be handling the run support. Rolle is a coverman through and through.

Like I said, if they brought in Baxter to replace Jerome Woods, Id be all over that one. But for the money he is wanting, I dont see it. He turned down a 10 million dollar signing bonus with Baltimore, and he wants to play corner anyway. I dont see him as being worth the money he is asking for out on the corner.

Cormac
03-02-2005, 01:28 PM
Ummmm, Baxter never played safety. Will Demps is FS for the Ravens, and some guy called Ed Reed plays SS. Baxter only ever played CB, and not very well either, IMO.

Baxter is part of the reason that the Ravens brought in Sanders last season. Admittedly, their nickelback situation was a joke, but even still, if Sanders had stayed healthy he was due to beat him out of his starting spot. Baxter is VERY inconsistent, and would probably be crap on our defense. Can you imagine a guy who is that inconsistent on that defense, playing starting CB on our _efense. He'd be run out of town before Warfield got another DUI.

Nightfyre
03-02-2005, 01:39 PM
ok... picture this... 3-4 with trotter, gold, fuj, and hartwell. Draft a Cb and sign a vet. Let harts play FS or sign Bashir. Move Dalton to DE (this one is a reach, but he might be explosive enough) or draft DE. Id have to change my underwear.

htismaqe
03-02-2005, 01:44 PM
ok... picture this... 3-4 with trotter, gold, fuj, and hartwell. Draft a Cb and sign a vet. Let harts play FS or sign Bashir. Move Dalton to DE (this one is a reach, but he might be explosive enough) or draft DE. Id have to change my underwear.

No.

Nightfyre
03-02-2005, 01:48 PM
No.
That was descriptive... :rolleyes:

Rausch
03-02-2005, 01:50 PM

I'm not saying that Trotter is a lock, but Arrington is one of the most overrated players in the NFL...