PDA

View Full Version : All these free agents being picked up......

Ghostof
03-02-2005, 04:47 PM
and the Chiefs havent done squat yet.

Ohhhh...they are meeting with Trotter....big frickin deal...sign him and move on to the next one.

They are going to waste all their time on one person.....who probably has already signed with someone else...but leading the Chiefs on so they will bypass other free agents...then after the better players are gone...he will announce he is signing with someone else......then what??

Its a Conspiracy!!

Saulbadguy
03-02-2005, 04:48 PM
:rolleyes:

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-02-2005, 04:50 PM
The Chiefs front office just alerted ESPN that they are cutting you from the fanbase. Clean out your mailbox and feel free to negotiate with another team.

Spicy McHaggis
Chill turbo. FA started 17 hours ago.

kc rush
Can we merge all of these meltdown threads into one giant meltdown?

beer bacon
03-02-2005, 04:51 PM
I can't believe we didn't sign Mason. This team does not want to win!

Spicy McHaggis
03-02-2005, 04:52 PM
The Chiefs front office just alerted ESPN that they are cutting you from the fanbase. Clean out your mailbox and feel free to negotiate with another team.

I'm looking to renegotiate myself. I want a 24 pack of Coors Light up front and 10 kegs to be paid over the next 5 years.

Rausch
03-02-2005, 04:52 PM

Ohhhh...they are meeting with Trotter....big frickin deal...sign him and move on to the next one.

They are going to waste all their time on one person.....who probably has already signed with someone else...but leading the Chiefs on so they will bypass other free agents...then after the better players are gone...he will announce he is signing with someone else......then what??

Its a Conspiracy!!

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-02-2005, 04:55 PM
I'm looking to renegotiate myself. I want a 24 pack of Coors Light up front and 10 kegs to be paid over the next 5 years.
The Browns are willing to give me 10 years of being kicked in the ass...but the Saints are willing to take me for granted for 12.... I'm just not sure....

:hmmm:

Sure-Oz
03-02-2005, 04:55 PM
shutup atleast wait till the day is over.

Wallcrawler
03-02-2005, 05:53 PM
Heh.

Ive seen TWO confirmed signings today around the league. TWO.

Derrick Mason to the Ravens, and Dexter Coakley to the Rams.

The rest are trades and signings from before. Muhsin Muhammad signed with the bears the day after he was cut. Chiefs didnt need him anyway. Moss traded to Raiders, Warren traded to Broncos.

Hardly anything to get your panties in a wad over. The Chiefs have a slew of FA guys in KC right now for interviews, so just f'in relax.

Trotter, Hartwell, Rolle are already there, with reports that Ty Law is coming in also. The Chiefs are actively meeting with Free agents on the first day, calling agents at one minute past the stroke of midnight. Something we havent seen from them in a while.

They are hardly sitting on their hands and not doing anything. It looks like quite the opposite.

KC Dan
03-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Heh.

Ive seen TWO confirmed signings today around the league. TWO.

Derrick Mason to the Ravens, and Dexter Coakley to the Rams.

The rest are trades and signings from before. Muhsin Muhammad signed with the bears the day after he was cut. Chiefs didnt need him anyway. Moss traded to Raiders, Warren traded to Broncos.

Hardly anything to get your panties in a wad over. The Chiefs have a slew of FA guys in KC right now for interviews, so just f'in relax.

Trotter, Hartwell, Rolle are already there, with reports that Ty Law is coming in also. The Chiefs are actively meeting with Free agents on the first day, calling agents at one minute past the stroke of midnight. Something we havent seen from them in a while.
Good reality post. YOU CAN"T DO THAT HERE! ROFL

Eleazar
03-02-2005, 05:54 PM

grandllama
03-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Good reality post. YOU CAN"T DO THAT HERE! ROFL
hehehe... this time of year is so fun

gotta love the n00bs

Ultra Peanut
03-02-2005, 06:10 PM

Its a Conspiracy!!I made this just for you.

eazyb81
03-02-2005, 06:47 PM
I refuse to make a real comment because there is no way that this is a serious thread.