PDA

View Full Version : Rolle signs

SweChief
03-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Yes I know my first post and all but don't worry, I'm not like "Bar" from a couple of hours ago.

Rolle signs (http://www.profootballcentral.com/)

Like you said on http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111196 he will sign it thursday. :evil:

Wallcrawler
03-03-2005, 12:42 AM
:banghead:

Coach
03-03-2005, 12:42 AM
As TheBadGuy on here, he said

"I'm going to need a more reputable site than Pro Football Central to confirm this report.

They reported that Dillon was a Raider last year too."

A signing of such a big name free agent (considered to be top of this years class) would come with loads of media reports. It could happen at 4am, and every news agency would cover it. The AP, ESPN, CBS, etc. Unless Profootball whatever.com has an insider with samari or the sports agency, or the Redskins top execs.

And what doesn't make sense is that Rolle was actually in Kansas City today. Now I don't know how long he was here, but it just didn't make sense to me that it would be reported so darned early.

Rausch
03-03-2005, 12:44 AM
Someone not getting the hits they thought they would this time of year?...

Wallcrawler
03-03-2005, 12:49 AM
Well, theres nothing about it on the Redskins official website either, so that makes me extremely happy.

I hope the article is wrong, but everything else they have on that page has in fact happened.

Here's to hoping the Chiefs didnt let Rolle slip away.

SweChief
03-03-2005, 12:56 AM
Hey I had to have SOMETHING for my first right!?

Anyway all their other storys is all things that happend early in the day. Their Rolle-report is probably just leftovers from the pre-free agency rumors that said that Rolle was a Redskin come mars 2.

royr17
03-03-2005, 01:02 AM
Rolle is not signin with the Redskins are they ???????

tommykat
03-03-2005, 01:02 AM
http://www.redskins.com/news/

Show where you found/find all this.

Wallcrawler
03-03-2005, 01:10 AM
Yeah, theres nothing on Rolle there.

I looked under the FA negotiations ongoing link, and it said that they were focusing on signing MLB Antonio Pierce, and Fred Smoot as their priorities.

If that's true, I dont see where Rolle fits in with them.

Man I hope Rolle isnt going to Washington. KC really needs that guy.

easymobee
03-03-2005, 01:18 AM
Yeah, theres nothing on Rolle there.

I looked under the FA negotiations ongoing link, and it said that they were focusing on signing MLB Antonio Pierce, and Fred Smoot as their priorities.

If that's true, I dont see where Rolle fits in with them.

Man I hope Rolle isnt going to Washington. KC really needs that guy.

Well, A.Pierce is already a NY Giant .... so that page may be in need of an update.

tommykat
03-03-2005, 01:20 AM
Well, A.Pierce is already a NY Giant .... so that page may be in need of an update.
So you go look around then........:harumph: hee hee

SweChief
03-03-2005, 01:36 AM
Well if you want some Redskins info:

Antonio Pierce has agreed in principle to a 6year 26millions contract with the Giants. He has out of love for the team given the Redskins 24hours to match that (He is not a RFA).

Their main focus is like you said/saw bringing back Smoot and Pierce.

Smoot turned down a 10.5 million signing bonus on a new contract at the end of the season and now they will decide if they want to match a 26 million dollar contract to a one year starter in Pierce.

Hoping to catch up on old times sometime soon Phillip? :reaper:

mblb33
03-03-2005, 02:39 AM
Unless I am mistaken, and I never am, the Rolle report was posted on March 1 (2 days ago), which leads me to believe it is not true.

Ultra Peanut
03-03-2005, 02:42 AM
B&

SweChief
03-03-2005, 02:57 AM
Unless I am mistaken, and I never am, the Rolle report was posted on March 1 (2 days ago), which leads me to believe it is not true.

Hey I had to have SOMETHING for my first right!?

Anyway all their other storys is all things that happend early in the day. Their Rolle-report is probably just leftovers from the pre-free agency rumors that said that Rolle was a Redskin come mars 2.

And there it is....

Ultra Peanut
03-03-2005, 03:25 AM
Ahem.

B&

Eleazar
03-03-2005, 05:51 AM
pleeeeease visit my website....

Herzig
03-03-2005, 06:24 AM
You big tease you.

Bwana
03-03-2005, 07:45 AM
:spock:

whoman69
03-03-2005, 09:35 AM
Neg rep. From now on, more than one source please. The official team site would be sufficient for one source, or NFL.com. If not come with the truth, not the rumor.

Lzen
03-03-2005, 09:57 AM
I don't necessarily need more than one source. I just wish people would stop using profootballweekly, profootballtalk, and this site. If memory serves, these places all present rumors as fact. :shake: