PDA

View Full Version : By Days End....

CosmicPal
03-03-2005, 08:34 AM
If nothing good comes out of these visits today and we don't sign a single person to beef up the defense-

Then I'm going over to Rain Man's house; and I'm going to eat up all of his marshmellow pies, play all of his Beatles records backwards, use his bathroom, and spray paint an image of a naked woman on the hood of his apricot-colored Beemer with the words, Miss Daisy, emblazoned over her outstretched arms.

Scaga
03-03-2005, 08:35 AM
:hmmm:
I'm taking the simple route....
I'm just gonna be pissed.

KcMizzou
03-03-2005, 08:37 AM
:hmmm:
I'm taking the simple route....
I'm just gonna be pissed. Cosmic's plan sounds like more fun...

the Talking Can
03-03-2005, 08:37 AM
you forgot "take a dump in his mouth"

Bwana
03-03-2005, 08:39 AM
If nothing good comes out of these visits today and we don't sign a single person to beef up the defense-

Then I'm going over to Rain Man's house; and I'm going to eat up all of his marshmellow pies, play all of his Beatles records backwards, use his bathroom, and spray paint an image of a naked woman on his hood of his apricot-colored Beemer with the words, Miss Daisy, emblazoned over her outstretched arms.

I don't know.........Kevin has been on a roll as of late and may just Winchester you for such acts.:hmmm:

CosmicPal
03-03-2005, 08:41 AM
I don't know.........Kevin has been on a roll as of late and may just Winchester you for such acts.:hmmm:

Kevin?

The guy is too wimpy to even fire a rubber band at a stone wall.

Bwana
03-03-2005, 08:45 AM
Kevin?

The guy is too wimpy to even fire a rubber band at a stone wall.

I don't know Cos, it's those kicked back guys you have to look out for when they snap. :)

chiefs4me
03-03-2005, 08:48 AM
I am just gonna cry.....:deevee:

Red Dawg
03-03-2005, 08:50 AM
If we don't sign two of these FA's I will be more than pissed. I will be double dawg pissed. Trotter or Hartwell will do fine but Rolle is a must.

Mr. Kotter
03-03-2005, 08:53 AM

Then I'm going over to Rain Man's house; and I'm going to eat up all of his marshmellow pies, play all of his Beatles records backwards, use his bathroom, and spray paint an image of a naked woman on the hood of his apricot-colored Beemer with the words, Miss Daisy, emblazoned over her outstretched arms.

No you won't.

Because his wife would kick your ass, like that asian chick did.

CosmicPal
03-03-2005, 08:56 AM
No you won't.

Because his wife would kick your ass, like that asian chick did.

I'll just bring her along...

Mr. Kotter
03-03-2005, 09:02 AM
I'll just bring her along...

Bring a video camera along too; that would be sweet! :hmmm:

Manila-Chief
03-03-2005, 09:14 AM
If we don't sign two of these FA's I will be more than pissed. I will be double dawg pissed. Trotter or Hartwell will do fine but Rolle is a must.

I know I'm in dream land (well bedtime is near), but I'm hoping they sign Trotter, Hartwell, and Rolle. I know it'll never happen but ... as I said ... I can dream, or maybe not!!!!

Rain Man
03-03-2005, 09:21 AM
Go ahead, cosmic. Make ... my ... day.

Mr. Kotter
03-03-2005, 09:22 AM

A stick man impersonating Clint? :spock:

You are planning on callin' out your "goon" for a "hard foul" on him, aren't you? :hmmm:

Gaz
03-03-2005, 09:22 AM

As long as there are pictures, that would pretty much make my day, too.

xoxo~
Gaz
Innocent bystander.

CosmicPal
03-03-2005, 09:23 AM

You don't mind if I bring some beer over?

I like lining up the empties and making those beer castles on shelves- it'll look good in your living room.