PDA

View Full Version : FA according to my perspective

bricks
03-03-2005, 08:51 AM
Way too much hype. Hate to admit the truth, but, Gretz is kinda right on. Oh, how the silly season is upon us. We see it everywhere, all over the boards, radio's, talk shows. They all discuss KC is going to sign that guy, and that guy. All I can say is been there, done that. Seen it way too many times before. Nothing but a crapshoot. We see and hear all this hype, yet, to no avail, nothing gets done. This doesn't phase me anymore. It's all b.s. gossip. I ain't holding my breath.

p.s. do many of you actually believe it is a good idea for the top notch defensive players to be visiting the Chiefs on Day 1 of F.A? I don't. And quite frankly it's pissing me off. Have you ever heard, or believe in the good ole saying "save the best for last?" Why do these players want to play for a crappy defense? That got such a long long way to go, and, have a coaching staff in the last year of their contracts? Heck, KC is desperate. And, don't you think players know that? Of course they do. So why not use KC to raise their contract offers, and, then sign with another team that's willing to pay more that has a better defense and future? And, WTF is our GM doing on vacation? :mad:

CosmicPal
03-03-2005, 08:53 AM
This doesn't phase me anymore.

I think you meant "faze"

:p

keg in kc
03-03-2005, 08:53 AM
Carlapologist! You're not the voice of the TRUE FAN™!!

bricks
03-03-2005, 09:09 AM
Carlapologist! You're not the voice of the TRUE FAN™!!

Nah. too be honest, I'm pretty tired.

nmt1
03-03-2005, 09:09 AM
And, WTF is our GM doing on vacation? :mad:

This just begs for a sarcastic remark but I'll hold back.

Read this:

Chiefs Hierarchy in Atlanta (http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2005/03/01/chiefs_hierarchy_in_atlanta_for_key_meeting/)

One can usually get some pretty good Chiefs info from this site.