PDA

View Full Version : Rolle signs with Redskins?

eazyb81
03-03-2005, 12:09 PM
I saw this earlier on the board, but it was reported on another board and it looks like it has been updated since this morning. Isn't Rolle still in KC? Has anyone else seen this reported? What the hell is going on?

www.profootballcentral.com

The Bad Guy
03-03-2005, 12:12 PM
Pro Football Central sucks.

HolmeZz
03-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Besides the fact that PFC is as unreliable a source as you'll ever find, that headline is actually from a few days ago, when everyone was reporting Rolle was close to signing with the Skins.

eazyb81
03-03-2005, 12:16 PM
Why do they have other current signings up but still have the Rolle signing at the top? It seems pretty baseless, but it is kind of scary.

HolmeZz
03-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Because they suck.

Sure-Oz
03-03-2005, 12:19 PM
I bet him, hartwell and trotter are still here, ill wait for a legit site to post something.

Wallcrawler
03-03-2005, 12:21 PM
You didnt check the Redskins official site did you?

NO news of Samari Rolle at all on the official team site.

Coach
03-03-2005, 12:22 PM
Plus quite a few Redskins fans aren't buying it either.

Stinger
03-03-2005, 12:22 PM
Pro Football Central sucks.

In other news water is wet ... film at 11:00

eazyb81
03-03-2005, 12:23 PM
You didnt check the Redskins official site did you?

NO news of Samari Rolle at all on the official team site.

Nothing is on the Skins website right now, but it took awhile yesterday before the Hayward signing was on the Jags website.

Eleazar
03-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Good lord, when will threse threads stop :shake:

I expect a new "Rolle signs with Skins" thread about every hour now.

Braincase
03-03-2005, 12:24 PM
Skylab fell.

KCTitus
03-03-2005, 12:25 PM
Locally, there was no talk on sports radio about Rolle yesterday. MOF, most Skins people see Rolle going to KC, just fyi.

CosmicPal
03-03-2005, 12:25 PM
Yep, Rolle signed with the Skins in Washington, as did Hartwell, and Law, and Surtain, and Trotter.

Oh, and they signed the Declaration of Independence in Washington today too....

HolmeZz
03-03-2005, 12:26 PM
I bet him, hartwell and trotter are still here, ill wait for a legit site to post something.

I read they still were in KC, taking physicals. Of course it wasn't much of a source, so I won't bother posting it.

eazyb81
03-03-2005, 12:29 PM
Locally, there was no talk on sports radio about Rolle yesterday. MOF, most Skins people see Rolle going to KC, just fyi.

Yeah I know a lot of people see Rolle going to KC, but that doesn't mean that there isn't a chance he signed somewhere else. I'm not saying this report is even remotely true but it is kind of odd to see when every other signing that is reported on their front page is correct.

keg in kc
03-03-2005, 12:30 PM
I don't see him signing somewhere he hasn't visited yet.

Eleazar
03-03-2005, 12:30 PM
I'm not saying this report is even remotely true but ...

If you know it's BS then why create yet another thread about it?

eazyb81
03-03-2005, 12:33 PM
If you know it's BS then why create yet another thread about it?

I didn't create the other thread, and the ONE other thread was posted more then a few hours ago. Since then, the update on Rolle has changed on the website and a few other forums just began talking about it. I don't know if it is true but I also don't know if it is BS, hence the reason I posted a question about it.

KCTitus
03-03-2005, 12:33 PM
Yeah I know a lot of people see Rolle going to KC, but that doesn't mean that there isn't a chance he signed somewhere else. I'm not saying this report is even remotely true but it is kind of odd to see when every other signing that is reported on their front page is correct.

Agreed, but I'll just give you the local skin fan reasoning...

They believe Snyder will pony up the 15M bonus if he really wants to, but many skins fans would prefer to keep Smoot if that's the case b/c it would be cheaper. There's several other players that are unhappy or wanting out that they have to deal with and the fans want them dealt with before bringing in another high priced FA.

eazyb81
03-03-2005, 12:38 PM
Agreed, but I'll just give you the local skin fan reasoning...

They believe Snyder will pony up the 15M bonus if he really wants to, but many skins fans would prefer to keep Smoot if that's the case b/c it would be cheaper. There's several other players that are unhappy or wanting out that they have to deal with and the fans want them dealt with before bringing in another high priced FA.

I agree that it doesn't make much sense to drop Smoot and then sign Rolle. Also, since the Skins lost Pierce last night to the Giants, you would think they have enough money to resign Smoot, since they were thinking about letting him walk because they didn't think they could afford him.