PDA

View Full Version : Ok is it possible to get Hartwell, Trotter and rolle?

chiefscafan
03-03-2005, 05:35 PM
I know Hartwell and trotter play the same position but could hartwell play out side.

a lb core of hartwell trotter and Fujita would be killer

what happens to Barber then?

do you guys think if we got rolle we would be done at cb or would we try to still get somebody?

I know these are hypotheticals but if it were to happen what do you all think?

ArrowheadHawk
03-03-2005, 05:38 PM
I know Hartwell and trotter play the same position but could hartwell play out side.

a lb core of hartwell trotter and Fujita would be killer

what happens to Barber then?

do you guys think if we got rolle we would be done at cb or would we try to still get somebody?

I know these are hypotheticals but if it were to happen what do you all think?
i think it is possible but not probable too much money on linebacker

eazyb81
03-03-2005, 05:38 PM
Not unless we are planning on switching to the 3-4. Hartwell wants to play MLB, not OLB, and no way Trotter can play OLB.

Hydrae
03-03-2005, 05:39 PM
If we landed all three of those guys, ambulance workers would be putting in major overtime responding to all the coronaries being reported.

chiefscafan
03-03-2005, 05:41 PM
LOL funny hyrae

ok so why are all three still there are we switching to a 3 - 4 maybe?

suds79
03-03-2005, 05:41 PM
Man you said something that triggered me to speak out.

I feel very stongly about this. I assume we'll sign a FA CB.

But I'm here to say that's not goot enough.

I'm tell you now. Mark it down, put it in writing.

If William Bartee, Dexter McCleon or Julian Battle see the field at all next year, it'll be a disaster. We know it and other teams know it. Our new CB will be useless since teams will just go to 3 wide and pick on the nickle.

No matter what happens, we've got to draft a quality CB in the 1st and put him out on the field.

...Rolle or Rogers.

eazyb81
03-03-2005, 05:43 PM

If William Bartee, Dexter McCleon or Julian Battle see the field at all next year, it'll be a disaster. We know it and other teams know it. Our new CB will be useless since teams will just go to 3 wide and pick on the nickle.

No matter what happens, we've got to draft a quality CB in the 1st and put him out on the field.

...Rolle or Rogers.

I think we should draft a CB in the 1st or 2nd, but I wouldn't be too worried about a CB combo of Rolle/Warfield/Sapp. Benny looked pretty good this year and he should only be better next year.

ceebz
03-03-2005, 05:44 PM
Not unless we are planning on switching to the 3-4. Hartwell wants to play MLB, not OLB, and no way Trotter can play OLB.

Strange, every scouting report I've read on Hartwell has him playing SSB in a 4-3.

tk13
03-03-2005, 05:44 PM

...Rolle or Rogers.
If we sign two LB's, I'd almost guarantee we go CB in the first....

chiefscafan
03-03-2005, 05:45 PM
suds i'm glad this got your mind going but i don't like the idea of a rookie cb

I for one have a radical idea make warfield the nickle and sign Ty Law on a one year incentive ladden contract now before he is healthy and can drive up the price.

HemiEd
03-03-2005, 05:45 PM
If we get all of these guys then we can draft offense! Maybe a token defensive player in the late rounds! ROFL

chiefscafan
03-03-2005, 05:49 PM
I think priority on this team is the qb of your D and that's the mlb

i went to the san diego game for my b day and i gotta tell you guys our safeties aren't the problem. Woods and Wesley or whoever have to cover for the screw ups of our mlb (who was allways out of position) and our cbs

I think we need a leader i'm not sure about hartwell but i am sure Trotter is that type of leader who can psyce up this d.

beer bacon
03-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Trotter is leaving town and is going to visit other teams. We be ****ed.

suds79
03-03-2005, 05:55 PM
suds i'm glad this got your mind going but i don't like the idea of a rookie cb

I for one have a radical idea make warfield the nickle and sign Ty Law on a one year incentive ladden contract now before he is healthy and can drive up the price.

Keep in mind it'd be a rookie CB play nickle.

1- Samari Rolle or Fred Smoot
2 - Warfield
3 - Antrel Rolle

IMO A. Rolle or C. Rogers could walk on the football field right now and play better CB than any of our current CBs other than Warfield easily.