PDA

View Full Version : so how does this affect our draft?

chiefs1111
03-04-2005, 01:52 AM
if we sing hartwell, rolle and lets even say smith what do you think we do for our 1st round pick???? i would love to see mark clayton the wr from oklahoma cause i dont think hed be there when we pick again in the second round...... anyways keeping my fingers crossed that we at leasts get rolle and hartwell....

Hammock Parties
03-04-2005, 01:53 AM
We still need an outside linebacker.

Tribal Warfare
03-04-2005, 01:58 AM
Shawn Merriman

ModSocks
03-04-2005, 02:00 AM
DJ will be gone by then, i think Shawn Merriman would be great. If he is gone, why not Antrell Rolle? He could solidify that nickel spot to make sure bart boy doesnt step foot on the field. Anyone ever thought how good bartee, battle and warfield could possibly be at there natural positions?

HemiEd
03-04-2005, 03:05 AM
I want that WR from USC that they would not let come out early last year. Williams?

beer bacon
03-04-2005, 03:06 AM
DJ will be gone by then, i think Shawn Merriman would be great. If he is gone, why not Antrell Rolle? He could solidify that nickel spot to make sure bart boy doesnt step foot on the field. Anyone ever thought how good bartee, battle and warfield could possibly be at there natural positions?

Rolle won't be left at 15. He ran a 4.41 at his pro day and is shooting up the charts. If we are going CB Carlos Rogers will probably still be there at 15.

cookster50
03-04-2005, 07:09 AM
if we sing hartwell, rolle and lets even say smith what do you think we do for our 1st round pick????

You can sing all you want, won't change anything with the 1st round pick. Now, if we signed those guys, instead of sing their names, that would be a different subject. :)

Braincase
03-04-2005, 07:26 AM
Draft has depth at WR, so expect to see defense in the first round, WR in the second round, followed by at least two O linemen picked up in rounds 3-7.

Just my two cents.

old_geezer
03-04-2005, 07:30 AM
At this point in time we still need a vereran CB; a young CB; an OLB; a MLB; a DE; heck, I'd even like an upgrade at DT after the other problems have been addressed. In short, I'd take the best DEFENSIVE player available as long as it's not another damn safety.

Oh, and we actually need to sign somebody in free agency; not just have a friendly talk with them.

Hoover
03-04-2005, 07:59 AM
OLB - Johnson
DE
CB

In that order

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 08:30 AM
OLB - Johnson
DE
CB

In that order

Johnson will be long gone, bank on it.

kc rush
03-04-2005, 09:03 AM
I still say we need to get a corner with one of the first two picks, especially if Warfield is suspended.

If we add these guys we can go for depth. Since there is depth at several positions this year, I would consider trading down in the first and pick up the best CB, LB, DE, or WR on the board with our three (at least - after the trade) first day picks.

ModSocks
03-04-2005, 09:50 AM
Rolle won't be left at 15. He ran a 4.41 at his pro day and is shooting up the charts. If we are going CB Carlos Rogers will probably still be there at 15.

That may be true, but we have yet to see what Pac-man will run, and if Rolle does go first, Pac Man will definantly fall to us...i think rogers may be a reach at 15. with all these signings, i dont see who else other then the titans with an emphasis on corner.