PDA

View Full Version : Night Crew!!! Why the **** not....

Nightfyre
03-04-2005, 03:41 AM
Nobodies talking, we may as well be building our post count at the very least, rather than pushing refresh over and over again waiting for someone to say something.

Hammock Parties
03-04-2005, 03:44 AM
I've been fiddling with my freshly delivered 2Wire DSL modem that the emblazoned cocksmokers at Yahoo SBC DSL finally sent to me after the old one got fried by a thunderstorm and then the one that they sent to replace that one was a dud so finally they sent me one that works and I had to configure it and install their gay software so it would work man I wish I had cable it was much better but oh well I guess this is fine too of course then I had to **** with my wireless router settings so bittorrent works and finally it does luckily I have my backup speedstream DSL modem in case a nasty Spring, Texas thunderstorm fries another SBC gay-ass modem in which case I get to spend 30 minutes on the phone with flow-chart reading SBC tech support ****tards to get them to send me another god damned 2Wire DSL modem but hey wow that is one hell of a run-on sentence did you notice I am on the home stretch to 10,000 posts?

beer bacon
03-04-2005, 03:44 AM
SIGN HARTWELL AND ROLLE RIGHT NOW FLAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Nightfyre
03-04-2005, 03:45 AM
LOL Sign Rolle hartwell and Bell right now and we three can rejoice.... alone lol

Hammock Parties
03-04-2005, 03:46 AM
Also check out my new ROTATING SIG. Courtesy of ZachKC.

A new HK-47 quote for every time you hit refresh!

beer bacon
03-04-2005, 03:47 AM
Also check out my new ROTATING SIG. Courtesy of ZachKC.

A new HK-47 quote for every time you hit refresh!

Have you played Kotor2 on the PC?

Just wondering if the engine is the same as Kotor. My computer which only has an Athlon XP 1700+ and a GeForce 3 Ti500 ran Kotor alright, but I have been wondering if it could handle Kotor2. The feeling I have been getting is that the answer is a negatory.

Nightfyre
03-04-2005, 03:47 AM
ROFL I disabled avies and sigs

Hammock Parties
03-04-2005, 03:49 AM
Have you played Kotor2 on the PC?

Please note that all quotes from HK-47 appearing in my sig are culled from KOTOR 2.

At this moment preparations are being made to start a new campaign in KOTOR I to cull any humorous quotes from HK-47's character in the aforementioned game.

tk13
03-04-2005, 03:50 AM
I've been fiddling with my freshly delivered 2Wire DSL modem that the emblazoned cocksmokers at Yahoo SBC DSL finally sent to me after the old one got fried by a thunderstorm and then the one that they sent to replace that one was a dud so finally they sent me one that works and I had to configure it and install their gay software so it would work man I wish I had cable it was much better but oh well I guess this is fine too of course then I had to **** with my wireless router settings so bittorrent works and finally it does luckily I have my backup speedstream DSL modem in case a nasty Spring, Texas thunderstorm fries another SBC gay-ass modem in which case I get to spend 30 minutes on the phone with flow-chart reading SBC tech support ****tards to get them to send me another god damned 2Wire DSL modem but hey wow that is one hell of a run-on sentence did you notice I am on the home stretch to 10,000 posts?
If you add in your other posts from your other names I'd bet you were close to 15,000 if not past it. I need some of you guys to come catch me, I'm tired of being so high on the post count list.... :)

Hammock Parties
Check out my drinking glass for NO APPARENT REASON:

Hammock Parties
If you add in your other posts from your other names I'd bet you were close to 15,000 if not past it. I need some of you guys to come catch me, I'm tired of being so high on the post count list.... :)

No doubt, I had 3,000 or so on one of those I believe. Several hundred on most others.

beer bacon
03-04-2005, 03:51 AM

I am right behind you and coming up strong.

tk13
03-04-2005, 03:52 AM
I am right behind you and coming up strong.
ROFL Is that number right? It seems like you have waaaay more than 700 posts....

Hammock Parties
03-04-2005, 03:53 AM
Here my bitches:

Bonus points if you can ID all the CD on the rack.

beer bacon
03-04-2005, 03:54 AM
ROFL Is that number right? It seems like you have waaaay more than 700 posts....

I think it is right. I read the board every day, but lurk for long periods of time. By the time the FA frenzy is done I might be past 1,000 though :)

beer bacon
03-04-2005, 03:55 AM
Here my bitches:

Bonus points if you can ID all the CD on the rack.

The third from the top is Clive Barker's something. Vanishing?

Hammock Parties
03-04-2005, 03:57 AM
The third from the top is Clive Barker's something. Vanishing?

Undying.

Nightfyre
03-04-2005, 03:57 AM
HAHAyou have SW: Galaxies.... I hear that game should still be in beta.... ROFL

beer bacon
03-04-2005, 03:58 AM
Undying.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005RD6Y.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I should have known that. I used to know lots of people that thought that was the scariest game ever.

Hammock Parties
03-04-2005, 03:59 AM
HAHAyou have SW: Galaxies.... I hear that game should still be in beta.... ROFL

Good eye. I don't play it anymore. Did my time on the 2-week trial period, then bought the game and played for the free month. Payed for one month and lost interest after that. It should be renamed Star Hunting Galaxies.

It got to a point where I asked myself:

1. Why am I killing this animal?

2. To get XP

3. Why do I need XP?

4. So I can get better at killing animals.

5. Why do I need to get better at killing animals?

6. USE THE FORCE

Nightfyre
03-04-2005, 04:01 AM
Good eye. I don't play it anymore. Did my time on the 2-week trial period, then bought the game and played for the free month. Payed for one month and lost interest after that. It should be renamed Star Hunting Galaxies.

It got to a point where I asked myself:

1. Why am I killing this animal?

2. To get XP

3. Why do I need XP?

4. So I can get better at killing animals.

5. Why do I need to get better at killing animals?

6. USE THE FORCE
I felt the same about FFXI

But I am a fan of MMOs...

Nightfyre
03-04-2005, 04:07 AM
So here I am trying to write a paper on the evolution of government...

Hammock Parties
03-04-2005, 04:07 AM
So here I am trying to write a paper on the evolution of government...

When is it due?

Nightfyre
03-04-2005, 04:08 AM
When is it due?
Well, its actually a sub essay for a major compilation piece I am thinking of doing. O right... its due like next week, and I havent even started.

Hammock Parties
03-04-2005, 04:36 AM
Don't puss out, bitches!

I'm taking picture requests! You wanna see GC naked? Now's your chance!

beer bacon
03-04-2005, 04:39 AM
Don't puss out, bitches!

I'm taking picture requests! You wanna see GC naked? Now's your chance!

And on that note, I am off to bed.

I can't wait for another day of anxiously pulling out my hair as CP blows hot air up our asses.

Nightfyre
03-04-2005, 04:42 AM
And on that note, I am off to bed.

I can't wait for another day of anxiously pulling out my hair as CP blows hot air up our asses.
you make it sound erotic :shake: