PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news: Martha Stewart feeds her horses

memyselfI
03-04-2005, 08:15 AM
On Fox News right now. ROFL

mlyonsd
03-04-2005, 08:16 AM
I have no idea why the media is so obsessed with her that they are staking out her house. NBC was reporting live from there at 5:30 this morning. Fugtards.

memyselfI
03-04-2005, 08:18 AM
I have no idea why the media is so obsessed with her that they are staking out her house. NBC was reporting live from there at 5:30 this morning. Fugtards.

I think they tore her down and she ended up richer and more valuable AFTER they had their way with her...

:clap:

That being said, it's rather ridiculous that her every move is now 'breaking news'. :rolleyes:

Bwana
03-04-2005, 08:19 AM
:spock:

ptlyon
03-04-2005, 08:20 AM
I think they tore her down and she ended up richer and more valuable AFTER they had their way with her...

:clap:

We all know you'd like to have your way with her too

4th and Long
03-04-2005, 08:22 AM
I'll just chime in here with a loud and resounding, "WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS!?"

:)

Mr. Kotter
03-04-2005, 08:25 AM
She did spend some serious time in prison; you think they'd stay out of her conjugal relations in the days following her release. :hmmm:

Eleazar
03-04-2005, 08:26 AM
I guess Duhnise must be hacked off that Martha didn't save her any of the oats and hay.

memyselfI
03-04-2005, 08:28 AM
She did spend some serious time in prison; you think they'd stay out of her conjugal relations in the days following her release. :hmmm:

Well the lawyer on Fox News was acting like she'd just gone to Rodeo Drive on a shopping spree.

For God sakes, she said in her 'bon voyage' speech that she would miss those horses and her dogs, cats, and birds. To act like this was some cheap media stunt that she's crafting to make more money is just ridiculous. :shake:

memyselfI
03-04-2005, 08:28 AM
I guess Duhnise must be hacked off that Martha didn't save her any of the oats and hay.

No, I'm actually a Martha fan NOW. Didn't used to be.

Baby Lee
03-04-2005, 08:30 AM
I'm holding out for the 'Martha laying cable' exclusive.

Eleazar
03-04-2005, 08:30 AM
Well the lawyer on Fox News was acting like she'd just gone to Rodeo Drive on a shopping spree.

For God sakes, she said in her 'bon voyage' speech that she would miss those horses and her dogs, cats, and birds. To act like this was some cheap media stunt that she's crafting to make more money is just ridiculous. :shake:

If you don't think she's parading around in front of the cameras for a reason you're nuts.

memyselfI
03-04-2005, 08:31 AM
If you don't think she's parading around in front of the cameras for a reason you're nuts.

I think she'd be parading around her estate enjoying her first morning ray of sunshine and freedom even if the CAMERAS WERE NOT THERE.

To think otherwise IS ridiculous...

It's the media who is being disingenuous and exploitative here.

Mr. Kotter
03-04-2005, 08:31 AM
I'm holding out for the 'Martha laying cable' exclusive.

Cable, as in....brown cable.

or Cable, as in the strap-on she administers her "bad" servant girls?

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-04-2005, 08:32 AM
Between Martha and Michael Jackson the first 20 minutes of "CBS This Morning" was nothing but an obsessive tear-down-the-celebrity fest...not that they don't deserve to be torn down but GAWD DAMN I'm tired of hearing about it and I don't give a shit!!!

I hope one of Martha's horse kicks her square in the vagina and then eats the entire news crew.

Hammock Parties
03-04-2005, 08:33 AM
Breaking News: Martha Stewart sucking off her horses. Video on www.horsefetish.com.

Eleazar
03-04-2005, 08:34 AM
Breaking News: Martha Stewart sucking off her horses. Video on www.horsefetish.com.

Someone tell her that you milk the ones that moo!

4th and Long
03-04-2005, 08:34 AM
I hope one of Martha's horse kicks her square in the vagina and then eats the entire news crew.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Warrior5
03-04-2005, 08:35 AM
It ain't just FOX; the entire media is obsessed with crap like this, and Michael Jackson, the Oscars, blah, blah, blah.

I could care less, but evidently many Americans do. I just turn the tube off and listen to 610/810 for breaking Chiefs news.

ptlyon
03-04-2005, 10:11 AM

"I am woman - hear me roar"

Mr. Kotter
03-04-2005, 10:12 AM

You prefer Prison bitches, eh?

Hammock Parties
03-04-2005, 10:13 AM

Breaking News: Equine Cannibals devour Martha Stewart; Death sentence award posthumously.

Mr. Kotter
03-04-2005, 10:14 AM
Breaking News: Equine Cannibals devour Martha Stewart; Death sentence award posthumously.

Why'd you move this? :hmmm:

Hammock Parties
03-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Why'd you move this? :hmmm:

Because it's ****ING HILARIOUS!

Chief Henry
03-04-2005, 10:25 AM
"I am woman - hear me roar"

The premise of Duhknees thread is to poke fun at Fox news.
You guys have to get better at reading this gunt, c'mon some of you guys are slipping!

Eleazar
03-04-2005, 10:31 AM
The premise of Duhknees thread is to poke fun at Fox news.
You guys have to get better at reading this gunt, c'mon some of you guys are slipping!

Yeah, just like the purpose of the million dollar baby thread was to make fun of people who didnt endorse assisted suicide. It's pretty transparent, the attempts to inject this kind of stuff into the main forum. I guess since very few people seem to be reading DC as much anymore, you gotta move on to finding fresh meat to try to indoctrinate... :shake:

Mr. Kotter
03-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Because it's ****ING HILARIOUS!

It's funny, yes.

chiefs4me
03-04-2005, 10:39 AM
I don't find anything funny at all about her feeding her horses. Simple solution, if you don't want to watch.....change the station.:rolleyes:

Mr. Kotter
03-04-2005, 10:41 AM
I don't find anything funny at all about her feeding her horses. Simple solution, if you don't want to watch.....change the station.:rolleyes:

Is her feeding fuggin' horses, or HER at all really fuggin' news....? Seriously. Americans are so fugged up to think of this as "news." Sometimes we are just pathetic.... :shake:

Pennywise
03-04-2005, 10:56 AM
I bet she gets tanked at the first 'Welcome Home Martha' party and regales her guests with the stories of all the ass she got in prison.

You know, cause she has a penis...

Eleazar
03-04-2005, 11:09 AM
So, were they just reporting that she was out of prison, accompanied by some tape of her at home again? I mean, that is stupid, but in our star-worship culture, hardly out of the ordinary.

Now, if they did the "fox news alert" graphic and music and then cut over to a live feed, and it said on the screen "MARTHA FEEDS HORSES", that would be a big excessive.

The former does sound like Fox & Friends material though. That morning show is effing pathetic.

memyselfI
03-04-2005, 02:29 PM
Is her feeding fuggin' horses, or HER at all really fuggin' news....? Seriously. Americans are so fugged up to think of this as "news." Sometimes we are just pathetic.... :shake:

Fox News had their 'Fox News Flash' banner and two commentators commenting about what they were seeing live. CNN did their 90 second pop and showed a few seconds.

Calcountry
03-04-2005, 02:51 PM
I have no idea why the media is so obsessed with her that they are staking out her house. NBC was reporting live from there at 5:30 this morning. Fugtards.THey need product to fill the 24/7 news cycle.

mlyonsd
03-04-2005, 02:52 PM
THey need product to fill the 24/7 news cycle.

Yea I know, I primarily posted that for meme to let her know Fox wasn't the only one doing it.

Pants
03-04-2005, 02:52 PM
Holy shit, I saw the breaking news part and my heart skipped a beat in happiness, thinking we signed somebody... Thanks a lot. Who the f*ck gives a shit about Martha f*cking Stewart when the Chiefs' future is in question?

tk13
03-04-2005, 02:54 PM
I bet if Martha was our GM we would've signed Trotter, Hartwell, Law, and Rolle already. We probably would've completely circumvented the salary cap in the process and Martha would spend five more years in prison, but it would be worth it.