PDA

View Full Version : Carl bashers, haters, chicken littles...lend me you ears...

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 02:29 PM
If we miss out on Hartwell, now that Trotter has signed, I will be JOINING your ranks.

siberian khatru
03-04-2005, 02:29 PM
I'm with you.

I fear he's going to go the cheaper route with Bell, though. Or worse.

morphius
03-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Thats kind of where I'm at as well.

jspchief
03-04-2005, 02:31 PM
Don't expect cake and party hats when you get here...

blackhawk
TONY GONZALEZ GET RADIO SHOW ON SIRIUS SATLLITE RADIO WOW!

Imon Yourside
:thumb:

C'mon Carl your supporters are dwindling in number, time to get serious and step away from the JW buffet table!

Eleazar
I am with you, although if we get Hartwell, all the chicken littles will be changing their tune in a quarter of a second.

It's like Abe Lincoln said... some of the people are going to be pissing and moaning all the time.

KC Dan
Dude,
You need to change that avatar. It is freaking me out every time I see it. I am certainly not a hater or a chicken little but CP had better do something very soon. If he stands pat, KC is gonna explode and he will be roundly bashed everwhere. Plus, we will have a wonderful season of looking forward to next year.

ARROW2
No SB in 35 years........absolutely pathetic. This is why.

Hammock Parties
I really don't understand the Chiefs.

They should not have let Hartwell leave KC until he was signed. It makes zero sense.

Mark M
03-04-2005, 02:32 PM
Make room on that bandwagon ...

if KC doesn't sign at least two impact players, I think my head will implode.

MM
~~:banghead:

KCTitus
03-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Yeah, me too...if hartwell doesnt sign, Im giving up my season tickets. Whos with me?

Imon Yourside
I am with you, although if we get Hartwell, all the chicken littles will be changing their tune in a quarter of a second.

It's like Abe Lincoln said... some of the people are going to be pissing and moaning all the time.

And then there are those that piss and moan when it's warranted, I've been a Carl supporter 100% until last years resigning of our own FA's.

Mark M

Yep ... Carl is responsible for all of those horrible seasons with guys like Bill Kenney, Todd Blackledge, etc.

MM
~~:shake:

Warrior5
03-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Always with the negative waves!

I think Rolle and Hartwell will both be in R&G, and I'll get to ride in Phobia's purple limo.

BigRedChief
Yeah, me too...if hartwell doesnt sign, Im giving up my season tickets. Whos with me?

I'll take those baby's off your hands any day. Begging people to sell me their lower bowl seats and no takers.:banghead:

KCTitus

You know, FA didnt start until 1993...

mikey23545
03-04-2005, 02:36 PM

Yeah, I still remember February of 1970, when Carl took over....

Chiefnj
03-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Arizona has a lot more cap space, don't they? If they want him, he'll be a Card.

Eleazar
And then there are those that piss and moan when it's warranted, I've been a Carl supporter 100% until last years resigning of our own FA's.

If we dont get anyone I will be pissed too. But how about waiting until everyone signs elsewhere before bitching about how we didn't sign anyone?

It all basically amounts to "Carl might screw this up". If he does, fine. But, I'm going to be loving it if Rolle/Hartwell/Smith/whoever else get inked and these threads are getting bumped for a year, while everyone says "I knew they would do it all along"

tk13
....and I'll get to ride in Phobia's purple limo.

Mods, can we get this moved to the Elton John subforum?

I'd make sure to get pink's permission before doing that. :)

Wallcrawler
03-04-2005, 02:38 PM
I was disgusted with Carl when he stated that he wouldnt do any deals before talking with the rest of the free agents coming in, when he already had the cream of the FA crop in KC at the time.

What the holy F*** is there to think about here? You have the best players in town. If they want to play here, SIGN THEM.

Dont worry about the average second tier players coming in next week Carl, get the best talent available before you F around for another year and dont get anyone worth a damn.

Its got to give these top tier free agents pause. They know they are the best out there, and they arent being signed before Carl can talk to the bottom feeders also? Gotta question that desire to win on something like that. It makes no sense.

Carl will probably end his time here in the same fashion, as a cheap ass, frugal SOB who lets the best talent slip through his fingers.

Why would he change now?

I just hope he enjoys himself in his last year here. He better be gone after this season though, or Ill put a hit out on him when I get my welfare check. :mad:

bogie
I'm getting a headache.

beavis
Yep ... Carl is responsible for all of those horrible seasons with guys like Bill Kenney, Todd Blackledge, etc.

MM
~~:shake:
16 years isn't long enough?

Eleazar

ROFL ROFL OH GOD

OH GOD

ROFL ROFL ROFL

KCTitus
03-04-2005, 02:39 PM
I'll take those baby's off your hands any day. Begging people to sell me their lower bowl seats and no takers.:banghead:

Maybe Ive never told you this before, I dont reside in KC...I was making a joke.

Chan93lx50
03-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Kind of makes you wonder what Gun thinks of all this BS.

BigRedChief
03-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Maybe Ive never told you this before, I dont reside in KC...I was making a joke.

You don't play with a mans dreams like that! :cuss:

KCTitus
03-04-2005, 02:41 PM
You don't play with a mans dreams like that! :cuss:

Sorry...good luck with your upgrade pursuit tho...

Mark M
16 years isn't long enough?

Sure it is ... just wish some people would realize that's how long Carl has been here and to stop blaming him for 35 years of suckage instead of the 16 he's actually responsible for.

The other thing I find funny is that, if you took a poll, over half the people here will say that the early 90's teams were why they became Chiefs' fans. This means that Carl Peterson is responsible for them becoming a fan.

Kinda ironic, ain't it?

MM
~~:hmmm:

ARROW2
You know, FA didnt start until 1993...

OK, shit like this is why. They just don't know what they are doing and never have after the glory days......Satisfied asshole?

ARROW2
03-04-2005, 02:42 PM
They're cheap.....

KCTitus
03-04-2005, 02:43 PM
OK, shit like this is why. They just don't know what they are doing and never have after the glory days......Satisfied asshole?

Satisfied? I wont rest until Arrow2 is making all personnel decisions for the Chiefs. Get to work.

Red Dawg
03-04-2005, 02:44 PM
Welcome aboard. If we miss on Hartwell and Rolle like we did Trotter I will become even worse. We can afford them both and there is no excuse for us not to get them. They have both been here and should not been allowed to leave without a contract. Pay them their money and they will sign.

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 02:44 PM
If we dont get anyone I will be pissed too. But how about waiting until everyone signs elsewhere before bitching about how we didn't sign anyone?

It all basically amounts to "Carl might screw this up". If he does, fine. But, I'm going to be loving it if Rolle/Hartwell/Smith/whoever else get inked and these threads are getting bumped for a year, while everyone says "I knew they would do it all along"

That's basically where I'm at on this...

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 02:48 PM
I was disgusted with Carl when he stated that he wouldnt do any deals before talking with the rest of the free agents coming in, when he already had the cream of the FA crop in KC at the time.

When did Carl state that?

Phobia
The other thing I find funny is that, if you took a poll, over half the people here will say that the early 90's teams were why they became Chiefs' fans.

You really think? I'm a fan because I was unlucky enough to have been born in KC. If I had been born in Foxboro, I'd still be drunk.

Eleazar
That's basically where I'm at on this...

I don't see how you can throw a tantrum when the best two guys at CB and LB are still out there, the team had them both in town immediately, and there was noise coming out of both camps that we had a good shot at signing them.

It reminds me of last year when we would win a close game. We got the W, it counts as much as a 40 point win, but there was still a good chunk who would bitch about every win because we didn't get enough style points. If we sign them tomorrow they are just as much of a Chief as if we had signed them yesterday.

Course a lot of these people were posting threads on Sunday asking why we hadn't signed anyone yet :rolleyes:

Pants
Welcome aboard. If we miss on Hartwell and Rolle like we did Trotter I will become even worse. We can afford them both and there is no excuse for us not to get them. They have both been here and should not been allowed to leave without a contract. Pay them their money and they will sign.

See, I'm not that sure about that, but I suck at these things. I'm pretty sure they both want at least 4 mil a year and we will only have 4.5 AFTER we will do some cuts and all that, since right now, according to Clayton, we have around 2.5 mil.

ARROW2
03-04-2005, 02:49 PM
Satisfied? I wont rest until Arrow2 is making all personnel decisions for the Chiefs. Get to work.

Gladly. If it were me, I would go for the home run, F the cap. Rolle, Surtain/Law, Bell, Hartwell and Smith. Go for broke. Don't you think it's time? We are NOT New England.....

MGRS13
03-04-2005, 02:49 PM
If we miss out on Hartwell, now that Trotter has signed, I will be JOINING your ranks.
:deevee: ..............You want a hanky now?

KCTitus
03-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Gladly. If it were me, I would go for the home run, F the cap. Rolle, Surtain/Law, Bell, Hartwell and Smith. Go for broke. Don't you think it's time? We are NOT New England.....

I anxiously await your employment to the front office.

Chief Henry
03-04-2005, 02:51 PM

I won't be. We need hell of alot more thatn Hartwell. Just remember who's been are fricken architect for this FIASCO! One playoff win since 1993 is UNACCEPTABLE to me....

Carl Peterson can KISS MY LILLY WHITE AZZ...

ARROW2
03-04-2005, 02:51 PM
I anxiously await your employment to the front office.

Oh, you don't know how bad I wish that were true. Like I said, I am not a troll, I am a die hard, just fed the F up with the bullshit.....

go bo
03-04-2005, 02:52 PM
You really think? I'm a fan because I was unlucky enough to have been born in KC. If I had been born in Foxboro, I'd still be drunk.you mean you're not still drunk? :p :p :p

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 02:53 PM
I don't see how you can throw a tantrum when the best two guys at CB and LB are still out there, the team had them both in town immediately, and there was noise coming out of both camps that we had a good shot at signing them.

It reminds me of last year when we would win a close game. We got the W, it counts as much as a 40 point win, but there was still a good chunk who would bitch about every win because we didn't get enough style points. If we sign them tomorrow they are just as much of a Chief as if we had signed them yesterday.

Course a lot of these people were posting threads on Sunday asking why we hadn't signed anyone yet :rolleyes:

I totally agree.

AustinChief
03-04-2005, 02:53 PM
If Bell stays healthy.. I think he is the best option for us... so either Bell or Hartwell sign and I won't say I am disappointed.

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 02:54 PM
:deevee: ..............You want a hanky now?

No, I have a hanky. But I don't need it yet. Unlike you, I'm going to wait and see what happens before I start crying.

Imon Yourside
03-04-2005, 02:55 PM
We the fans are not the ones who need to sac up, its appearantly up to thum cuz carl's out to lunch. Sure it's fun to guess and in my case even more fun to be wrong. I wanna be wrong, I was born on the day the Chefs won the bowl and don't wanna have to die to get another one. I have never ONCE rooted for another team and I have the electric socks from the 70's that shocked the crap outta me while me dad was to drunk to notice. I still have a ball that fouts threw out of the endzone to prove i'm no fair weather fan, I remember the excitement over Delaney and the curse that followed for the next 20+ years until we ended up with priest.

Chiefnj
03-04-2005, 02:57 PM
If Bell stays healthy.. I think he is the best option for us... so either Bell or Hartwell sign and I won't say I am disappointed.

Bell is a bigger impact player.

I'm surprised so many Chief fans want Hartwell so badly. Let's face it, when KC played the Ravens this year the Chiefs game plan was to free up a lineman to take Lewis on. They did that and bloodied the guy. It should have left Hartwell relatively free to make plays - which he didn't.

Mr. Laz
03-04-2005, 02:59 PM
:shake: i don't believe ya...

you will complain for a few months, but then you fade back into the "rah-tards,mary poppins,excuse makers-R-Us,bury-your-head-finger-in-your-ears, if you ignore reality maybe it will go away people.

your a contrarian

whatever the "general" opinion is, you'll take the opposite ... it's in your nature

Ultra Peanut
03-04-2005, 02:59 PM
If we miss out on Hartwell, now that Trotter has signed, I will be JOINING your ranks.Damn skippy.

Mark M
03-04-2005, 03:01 PM
You really think? I'm a fan because I was unlucky enough to have been born in KC. If I had been born in Foxboro, I'd still be drunk.
So am I, but I've read dozens of posts on here from folks who said it was the days of DT, Montana and Allen when they became fans.

Some of those folks are the same ones who would blame Carl Peterson for a car wreck in Idaho between two blind immigrants who stole a car after getting hopped up on crack the bought from Bill Romanowski.

I just find that ironic is all ...

MM
~~:)

Eleazar
03-04-2005, 03:03 PM
Bell is a bigger impact player.

I'm surprised so many Chief fans want Hartwell so badly. Let's face it, when KC played the Ravens this year the Chiefs game plan was to free up a lineman to take Lewis on. They did that and bloodied the guy. It should have left Hartwell relatively free to make plays - which he didn't.

That isn't the way I remember that. Hartwell was still making the tackles, esp on rushing downs. In fact, if he didn't have the most on their D that day I would be surprised, the way Lewis was limited. I remember thinking that he had a pretty good game.

But besides that, our offense can score even against the best defenses so the game against us is probably not a good example of his usual performance.

Logical

It is called sarcasm at its finest, nice job Parker. :clap:

MGRS13
No, I have a hanky. But I don't need it yet. Unlike you, I'm going to wait and see what happens before I start crying.
Unlike you I live in reality and know what is going to happen. But feel free to cry later on this evening when Hartwell signs some where else.

KCTitus
03-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Unlike you I live in reality and know what is going to happen. But feel free to cry later on this evening when Hartwell signs some where else.

My archivist antenna just caught a signal.

Logical
03-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Oh, you don't know how bad I wish that were true. Like I said, I am not a troll, I am a die hard, just fed the F up with the bullshit.....

So am I but you have to realize their are indeed limits to what they can do because of the salary cap. Unless you want them to be stinkin cheaters like the Broncos.

Chiefnj
03-04-2005, 03:10 PM
That isn't the way I remember that. Hartwell was still making the tackles, esp on rushing downs. In fact, if he didn't have the most on their D that day I would be surprised, the way Lewis was limited. I remember thinking that he had a pretty good game.

But besides that, our offense can score even against the best defenses so the game against us is probably not a good example of his usual performance.

I don't know if this will work, but here he is making plays:

http:///www.nfl.com/u/nfl/photos/nfl1557_lower.jpg

and
http:///www.nfl.com/u/nfl/photos/nfl1553_lower.jpg

Mr. Laz
03-04-2005, 03:11 PM
So am I but you have to realize their are indeed limits to what they can do because of the salary cap. Unless you want them to be stinkin cheaters like the Broncos.
talk to the faiders and redskins about limits

our limit seems to be a HELLEVA 'lot lower than some teams in the league.

limits ... yes, but we sure don't seem to push that limit like some

Logical
03-04-2005, 03:19 PM
talk to the faiders and redskins about limits

our limit seems to be a HELLEVA 'lot lower than some teams in the league.

limits ... yes, but we sure don't seem to push that limit like some

Agreed, but frankly I wonder if both those teams are cheating like the Broncos did, don't you? Especially the Redskins.

shaneo69
03-04-2005, 03:19 PM

Haven't you heard? The Chiefs have season ticket holders in 48 states, as well as Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Cheap ass.

KCTitus
03-04-2005, 03:22 PM
Haven't you heard? The Chiefs have season ticket holders in 48 states, as well as Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Cheap ass.

LOL...

There's idiots everywhere I guess...I mean, really, what Chiefs fan worth his weight in salt would bother to buy what CP is selling? Or so Ive been told...

Mr. Laz
03-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Agreed, but frankly I wonder if both those teams are cheating like the Broncos did, don't you? Especially the Redskins.
i think most teams in the league cheat the spirit of the salary cap all the time. Using the prorated signing bonus part, you can make the salary cap squeal big time.

but to do that you have to have an owner whos ready to sacrifice liquidity, interest income and have alot of money tied up in players that may end up being cut and then the owners take a serious profit loss.

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 03:32 PM
:shake: i don't believe ya...

you will complain for a few months, but then you fade back into the "rah-tards,mary poppins,excuse makers-R-Us,bury-your-head-finger-in-your-ears, if you ignore reality maybe it will go away people.

your a contrarian

whatever the "general" opinion is, you'll take the opposite ... it's in your nature

No, I'm a REALIST. Whatever the "EXTREME" opinion is, I'll take the opposite.

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 03:33 PM

He lives in reality. Phsychic reality.

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 03:35 PM
And now Vlad has taken up as the voice of reason.

This is indeed an interesting day.

Raiderhater
03-04-2005, 03:36 PM
And now Vlad has taken up as the voice of reason.

This is indeed an interesting day.

LOL!

tk13
03-04-2005, 03:37 PM
The Redskins simply make more money. Everyone goes on wailing about how the Chiefs made 24 million in operating income..... if you think about that that's one 15 million dollar signing bonus and a couple other FA's from being 24 million dollars right there.

You look at the Redskins and even with everything they do they are making 70 million in profit.... that goes a lot farther when you're handing out guaranteed signing bonuses up front... and restructuring guys in terms of guaranteed signing bonus money.

KCTitus
03-04-2005, 03:43 PM
The Redskins simply make more money. Everyone goes on wailing about how the Chiefs made 24 million in operating income..... if you think about that that's one 15 million dollar signing bonus and a couple other FA's from being 24 million dollars right there.

You look at the Redskins and even with everything they do they are making 70 million in profit.... that goes a lot farther when you're handing out guaranteed signing bonuses up front... and restructuring guys in terms of guaranteed signing bonus money.

Forget profits for a second, and lets talk cash NOT shared with the rest of the NFL. Remember this league shares its revenues with each other.

One of the revenues NOT shared is luxury box revenues...The redskins are 2nd in total boxes, with about 200 or some obscene number and the rates they get for them are the highest in the league.

KC, otoh, has 80 luxury boxes and is in the lower tier rate wise. I dont have specific numbers but the difference is in the millions.

Other revenues not shared are also marketing/ad revenue which Redskins lead with Dallas following closely behind--KC suffers because they are small market.

So while the bottom line looks good, remember the dollars are shared with a few exceptions thus affecting real dollars to spend.

Logical
03-04-2005, 03:48 PM

I am talking the actual cap, not signing bonus money. How does Washington hand out all these huge contracts year after year after year and still stay under the cap? That is not about revenue and remember the signing bonus does count against the cap just spread over the contract. In fact if you release or trade a player all unallocated cap money space comes due at once. It just does not make sense.

Logical
03-04-2005, 03:50 PM
i think most teams in the league cheat the spirit of the salary cap all the time. Using the prorated signing bonus part, you can make the salary cap squeal big time.

but to do that you have to have an owner whos ready to sacrifice liquidity, interest income and have alot of money tied up in players that may end up being cut and then the owners take a serious profit loss.

OK excellent point.

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 03:53 PM

Or you have to have a stadium that generates so much luxury box revenue that you can throw money at free agents all day and never have to worry about liquidity or interest.

See: Dan Snyder.

chiefs4me
03-04-2005, 04:08 PM
Carl is just like any other damn man out there....he is always waiting for something better to come along. In the process of doing this waiting, he lets the real thing slip by.......

shaneo69
03-04-2005, 04:10 PM

Yeah, I've seen you argue this point ad nauseum, but the Chiefs will not be paying out any $15 mil signing bonuses (this year), so let me stop you right there.

With a $30 mil profit each year, Lamar shouldn't have to dip into his own cash to sign some free agents to improve the team.

I think the bigger issue with the Chiefs is the handling of the cap, since we haven't won a playoff game since it came into play for the '94 season. And we've had the same guys managing it the whole time.

Raiderhater
03-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Carl is just like any other damn man out there....he is always waiting for something better to come along. In the process of doing this waiting, he lets the real thing slip by.......

Here would be a great place to insert the joke about the "man store" for women.

jspchief
03-04-2005, 04:33 PM

Actually, Hartwell and Lewis were both pretty much neutralized in that Monday night game. But our O-line and blocking was freaking sick that night. Stats-wise we had a good day rushing, but it was really due to us sticking to the run and grinding it out. Holmes had a paltry 3.8 per carry avg (second lowest of the year, TB was 3.7) and he had the most carries of any game all year. Our run blocking was getting him into the second level, where their secondary racked up the tackles.

That may have been my favorite game of the year. Their defense played very well, and we still beat them the old-fashioned way. I always enjoy seeing a great O face a great D.

The Bad Guy
03-04-2005, 04:40 PM
I can't read Titus' bullshit, but from everyone quoting him he seems like a pig in shit with everyone upset.

It's sad that he takes more joy in a fan uproar than the Chiefs doing anything to improve the team.

Does it get tiring being a brown-noser? Does it get tiring telling people.."I won't be satisfied until (insert poster's name here is making personel decisions for the Chiefs."

I'd be willing to bet that over half of the football knowledgable posters on this board could of managed one playoff win as a GM in the last 13 years.

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 04:42 PM
I can't read Titus' bullshit, but from everyone quoting him he seems like a pig in shit with everyone upset.

It's sad that he takes more joy in a fan uproar than the Chiefs doing anything to improve the team.

Does it get tiring being a brown-noser? Does it get tiring telling people.."I won't be satisfied until (insert poster's name here is making personel decisions for the Chiefs."

I'd be willing to bet that over half of the football knowledgable posters on this board could of managed one playoff win as a GM in the last 13 years.

If said fan uproar wasn't so COMPLETELY assinine, he might not take so much joy.

But for every 1 Bad Guy or Laz, that think these things through, there are 20 Arrow2's...

CosmicPal
03-04-2005, 04:43 PM
I am talking the actual cap, not signing bonus money. How does Washington hand out all these huge contracts year after year after year and still stay under the cap? That is not about revenue and remember the signing bonus does count against the cap just spread over the contract. In fact if you release or trade a player all unallocated cap money space comes due at once. It just does not make sense.

Part of the problem is not so much who is on the current roster, but actually players who are no longer playing for KC. I remember reading an article several months ago that pointed out Bubby Brister counts as something like $125,00 against our cap and he's never even played a down.

Mr. Laz
03-04-2005, 04:47 PM

outstanding post :clap: :clap:

you can count on that fugging troll showing up as soon as he thinks people will be upset.

the new "REAL" lexicon

1. defend carl at all cost(carl must be his "special friend")

2. attack CP posters at ever turn regardless

3. show up whenever he can enjoy the pain of poster at CP

dirk digler
03-04-2005, 04:50 PM
I have been gone all day and with no PC access and just got back expecting to hear the Chiefs have at least signed someone and now I hear Trotter has signed with the Eagles and Hartwell is gone? Is that correct?

Mr. Laz
03-04-2005, 04:50 PM
If said fan uproar wasn't so COMPLETELY assinine, he might not take so much joy.

But for every 1 Bad Guy or Laz, that think these things through, there are 20 Arrow2's...
he makes no distinction ... in fact i think he would disagree with yours vehemently.

It makes no difference to him ... anyone that complains is an idiot.

it's what he lives for

(and i'm supposed to be mr. negative, i pale in comparison)

htismaqe
03-04-2005, 04:51 PM

you can count on that fugging troll showing up as soon as he thinks people will be upset.

the new "REAL" lexicon

I've bashed Carl on many occasions, as well as Vermeil.

He's never said anything to me.

Some of the stuff that gets spewed on here is pretty goddamn stupid.

KCTitus
03-04-2005, 04:51 PM

The 3rd and 4th paragraphs are absolutely hilarious...first you ask me if Im tired of saying the same thing over and over and then I read the last paragraph about Bad Guy and many others could be GM.

Probably the most classic post on this BB...and I truly mean that. Im more than willing to defer to the genious (chiefsplanet spelling) of The Bad Guy, all he has to do is one simple task...become a GM of an NFL franchise. Then, you might shut me up.

If you can do it and you're not just talking from your hind parts, I anxiously await The Bad Guy's hiring as GM of an NFL franchise...too.

:D

Anyone care to quote me? LOL

The Bad Guy
03-04-2005, 04:53 PM
I've bashed Carl on many occasions, as well as Vermeil.

He's never said anything to me.

Have you ever attacked his stance about kissing the Chiefs ass?

That could be why he's never said anything to you.

I agree - things can be pretty ridiculous, but so is criticizing informative posters that know what their talking about like he does. Everything is "if you're so good, why aren't you doing the job" type BS. If that was the case, then what's the point for message boards?

KCTitus
03-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Laz, per his typical MO, is still left wanting for the faintest clue with regard to my position on anything. It must be my vocabulary which extends beyond the 3rd grade or something, I dont know.

I have repeated this statement on probably a hundred occasions to Laz, yet he still cant get it through his head:

I dont care about criticism, as long as it's valid. Stating things like Arrow2, is just stupid and Im going to respond.

As far as Carl, I welcome his departure from the club. Because it takes away the excuse Laz and all the others of his ilk lean on as the sole reason why this club doesnt win SB's...

Please carry on...

Mr. Laz
03-04-2005, 04:54 PM
agreed ...

some of the "positive PR spin" as stupid as well ... including KcTits constantly playing the "if you complain and have season tickets your a moron"

shaneo69
03-04-2005, 04:55 PM

the new "REAL" lexicon

4. "idiots"---Chiefs season ticket holders

(he actually just came up with that one on this thread)

KCTitus
03-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Have you ever attacked his stance about kissing the Chiefs ass?

That could be why he's never said anything to you.

I agree - things can be pretty ridiculous, but so is criticizing informative posters that know what their talking about like he does. Everything is "if you're so good, why aren't you doing the job" type BS. If that was the case, then what's the point for message boards?

LOL...'informative posters'?

Do 'informative posters' claim they could be a better GM? Dont even start...

Logical
03-04-2005, 04:57 PM
As far as Carl, I welcome his departure from the club. Because it takes away the excuse Laz and all the others of his ilk lean on as the sole reason why this club doesnt win SB's...

So why do you think the Chiefs have not won a SB in 35 years 16 under CP?

Bearcat
03-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Since 2001, the Redskins (http://www.kffl.com/team/37/nfl) and owner Daniel Snyder have not made it through the first three days of free agency without signing a high-profile free agent.

Saw this on kffl... thought it was interesting.

Not implying anything.... just stirring. :)

Clint in Wichita
03-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Laz, per his typical MO, is still left wanting for the faintest clue with regard to my position on anything. It must be my vocabulary which extends beyond the 3rd grade or something, I dont know.

I have repeated this statement on probably a hundred occasions to Laz, yet he still cant get it through his head:

I dont care about criticism, as long as it's valid. Stating things like Arrow2, is just stupid and Im going to respond.

Please carry on...

Other than Hunt, who is little more than a pile of cash with liver spots, Peterson is the most powerful person in the organization. He has the final say on draft day, as well as free agency. He decides if contract numbers are acceptable to his team. He hires the head coach, who in turn hires the rest of the coaching staff.

Who has more influence on the direction of the Chiefs than Carl Peterson?

You do know that blowing him won't get you season tickets, right?

BigChiefFan
03-04-2005, 05:13 PM
The Redskins argument just doesn't work. The Raiders don't even sell out all of their homes games, so their home games are blacked-out and look at the moves they have made. Jones isn't in a brand new stadium yet. Same old shit if they don't land these premier FA and that argument doesn't have any validity with me.

Calcountry
03-04-2005, 05:18 PM

C'mon Carl your supporters are dwindling in number, time to get serious and step away from the JW buffet table!It has been my contention for a long time that its not Carl, its Lamar.

Carl just gets paid to take this shit that CP and other fans dish out, while Lamar is left as clean as Snow.

memyselfI
03-04-2005, 07:15 PM
and I'll sing you a song and I'll try not sing out of key...

Hammock Parties
03-04-2005, 08:55 PM
So why do you think the Chiefs have not won a SB in 35 years 16 under CP?

John Elway, a concussion, Greg Robinson and a kicker.