PDA

View Full Version : Does Skip Bayless think before he writes?

DaWolf
03-04-2005, 04:52 PM
McCombs should have fired Tice and kept Moss. Tice tried to buddy up to Moss instead of commanding his respect. Moss surely knew that Tice is your basic offensive line coach masquerading as a head coach.

Moss is the classic child crying out for discipline. Moss wants to do right. Moss usually does right. But for seven seasons, he was stuck in a conservative NFL city that overreacted to his childish antics -- which often prompted Moss to overreact in turn to media and fan criticism.

Yeah, that disciplarian Norv Turner will be commanding his respect on a team notorious for letting the inmates run the asylum. Just what Moss needed.

I spoke Thursday to an AFC defensive coordinator whose team plays the Vikings next season. He asked not to be quoted by name, but said: "Our coaches breathed a sigh of relief because we were already discussing how to stop Randy Moss. He makes the entire team better -- the other receivers, the running game, even the defense. That Raider defense won't be playing from behind so much next season.

One wonders then why the Vikings defense was so crap if Moss supposedly makes them better.

Randy Moss is a terrific player when he wants to be, but the hype about him making the Raiders instant contenders singlehandedly is just silly...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=2004798&type=story

Phobia
03-04-2005, 05:02 PM
I actually like Jim Rome better than Skip Bayless and I don't like Rome.

Ultra Peanut
03-04-2005, 05:04 PM
Does Skip Bayless think before he writes?Seeing as I don't believe it's possible for Skip Clueless to actually muster a thought in that feces receptacle he calls a brain, I'm going to say no.

Crush
03-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Skip Bayless is a douche.

C-Mac
03-04-2005, 05:15 PM
We had the highest scoring offense and it didnt make our defense any better.
:rolleyes:

Norvan the Disiplinarian ROFL

buddha
03-04-2005, 05:21 PM
What the hell does a WR have to do with making a defense better in any respect? Randy Moss makes nobody other than his QB or the opposite WR better...end of story. As of today, we have nobody who can cover Ron Curry, let alone Moss (obvious statement of the day, nominee).

ChiefsCountry
03-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Moss would have improved a team like ours more than the Raiders.

whoman69
03-04-2005, 07:14 PM
One superstar does not make a team better if they have nothing to surround him with. Their D is still going to be crappy, and they still have no run game to speak of.

Deberg_1990
03-04-2005, 07:18 PM
One superstar does not make a team better if they have nothing to surround him with. Their D is still going to be crappy, and they still have no run game to speak of.

They signed Lamont Jordon, who could turn out to be a player. who knows?? Two Names: Norv Turner and Jimmie Raye. I think Turner has only been to the playoffs like once in 10 years of being a head coach? We all know about Raye. I dont know why people think Turner is anything special as a head coach with his track record???

Miles
03-04-2005, 07:19 PM
He doesnt before he speaks either.

whoman69
03-04-2005, 07:55 PM
Bayless gets his ass handed to him every day by Woody Paige. How smart can he be?