PDA

View Full Version : If we don't get Rolle and either Hartwell or Bell (preferably Hartwell)

ILChief
03-04-2005, 08:02 PM
this is what I want for Christmas this year:

I'd like Carl Peterson, Chiefs GM/VP/CEO, right here. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@ss, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh!t he is

ChiefGator
03-04-2005, 08:04 PM

I'd like Carl Peterson, Chiefs GM/VP/CEO, right here. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@ss, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh!t he is

four-flushing? I don't get it... Do you have the hots for him or something?

Chiefs Pantalones
03-04-2005, 08:05 PM

ROFL love that movie

Stinger
03-04-2005, 08:34 PM
:LOL:

Oakie Dokie Clark

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/k/m/kmr277/Eddie%20Okay.jpg

Chief_Justice
03-04-2005, 08:36 PM
HALLELUJAH.....Holy shit, where's the Tylenol.

:clap: :clap:

paulgkc
03-04-2005, 08:45 PM
You ready to do some kissin'?

Chief Roundup
03-04-2005, 09:13 PM
I brought him here just for you.

old_geezer
03-04-2005, 09:21 PM
Have to admit......that brought a smile to my face.

:hail: :hail: :hail: