PDA

View Full Version : KCChiefs.com Top Story

blsilks
03-05-2005, 12:28 PM
"FREE AGENCY BEGINS

The NFL’s annual period of free agency kicked off late yesterday with a flurry of activities including visits to Arrowhead Stadium headquarters by a trio of players including Samari Rolle, Edgerton Hartwell, and Jeremiah Trotter. Hartwell and Trotter are unrestricted free agents while Rolle was waived last week by the Titans in a salary cap move. The signing period for unrestricted free agents concludes on July 22.

All totaled there are 483 players who are free agents who now can negotiate with all 32 NFL clubs. The Chiefs have player visits scheduled throughout this week and next."

Wow These guys are really on the ball, although I would have called it "FREE AGENCY BEGAN A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND WE HAVE DONE NOTHING"

Bowser
03-05-2005, 12:30 PM
In other news, it hurts to look directly at the sun, and it is not wise to spit in the wind.

:whackit:

Chan93lx50
03-05-2005, 12:52 PM
In other news, it hurts to look directly at the sun, and it is not wise to spit in the wind.

Its also not a good idea to stick your dick into a light socket

Skip Towne
03-05-2005, 12:55 PM
In other news Lincoln is still dead.

teedubya
03-05-2005, 12:57 PM
In other, other news... Skip Towne is really, really old.

MGRS13
03-05-2005, 12:59 PM
Hey look guys, it's pretty obvious that none of you have run your post ideas by htismage. If you had you would know the chiefs have been very active and not to over react just because it's getting to be the better part of a week since FA started and they haven't signed anyone. I mean do you really think any one signs players right out of the shoot. The chiefs style of FA always pays off, so "stop crying."

Imon Yourside
03-05-2005, 02:54 PM

I say BS it's the quickest way for a white man to get a fro!

htismaqe
03-05-2005, 03:34 PM
Hey look guys, it's pretty obvious that none of you have run your post ideas by htismage. If you had you would know the chiefs have been very active and not to over react just because it's getting to be the better part of a week since FA started and they haven't signed anyone. I mean do you really think any one signs players right out of the shoot. The chiefs style of FA always pays off, so "stop crying."

I've never said any of that.

But if it makes you feel better, by all means continue. Lord knows it's better than the constant whining.

Thig Lyfe
03-05-2005, 03:53 PM

I learned that the hard way.

Hammock Parties
03-05-2005, 03:56 PM
I've never said any of that.

But if it makes you feel better, by all means continue. Lord knows it's better than the constant whining.

Why do you think the Chiefs haven't signed anyone? Is there a good reason or are they being cheap?

Bowser
03-05-2005, 04:01 PM
Why do you think the Chiefs haven't signed anyone? Is there a good reason or are they being cheap?

Seriously? Come on, man!

Hammock Parties
03-05-2005, 04:11 PM
Seriously? Come on, man!

I'm trying to find a reason to not be pissed.

Bowser
03-05-2005, 04:14 PM
I'm trying to find a reason to not be pissed.

Well, it is being "theorized" that the Chiefs are in a mad dash to restructure numerous contracts to get the space to sign multiple quality free agents (which is another discussion altogether. Why in the **** was this not done earlier??). Me, I'll believe it when I see it, and stick to the thought that the Chiefs are being cheap.

htismaqe
03-05-2005, 05:24 PM

My guess is that there's multiple reasons. Some of them are "good" (ie. needing to restructure to get the right amount of money) and some of them are not (yes, the Chiefs are notoriously CHEAP).

They better get someone signed. :cuss:

David.
03-05-2005, 05:25 PM

hahha

David.
03-05-2005, 05:25 PM
rochambeau

jajajaj