PDA

View Full Version : So no new news guys i'm in CA

chiefscafan
03-05-2005, 01:54 PM
We don't get much chief news out here anything new?

sd4chiefs
03-05-2005, 01:56 PM
That's why I keep checking the board every two hours or so.

FYI, Lots of talking, :banghead: no signing. :cuss:

chiefs4me
03-05-2005, 01:57 PM
It's all about the boys down here. Keep checking websites....and keep reading the planet.

Booyaa58
03-05-2005, 01:58 PM
Ditto.....I'm in SF and would luv a suprise of Rolle, Bell and Hartwell

chiefscafan
03-05-2005, 02:00 PM
well booya58 then you've seen all the raider hype this offseason. Media pretty much wants to hand them the title. Hello their d still sucks!

Gaz
03-05-2005, 02:00 PM
The sky is still falling.

Carl still sucks.

The season is over.

Same old same old.

xoxo~
Gaz
Watching the usual Planet frenzy.

chiefscafan
03-05-2005, 02:02 PM
ah gaz

come on have some faith

are we close to signing rolle?

are we gonna miss out on hartwell?

i like bell but the injuries scare me a little

Gaz
03-05-2005, 02:06 PM
I am in DooDah, man. You know as much as I do.

Internet rumor says we are close to signing Rolle and that Hartwell wants to be in KC, but is checking out other offers before committing to a deal.

Of course, we have to remember that the people saying that are foot shuffling porters for Carl Peterson [who does not care about winning] and therefore deserve nothing but our scorn and pity.

xoxo~
Gaz
Thinks he captured the Planet consensus accurately.

Calcountry
03-05-2005, 02:11 PM
Just stay plugged into this place, its the next best thing to living in KC.

Booyaa58
03-05-2005, 02:13 PM
chiefscafan, yeah, I thought that the R's signing Moss and Jordan would force KC into getting at least 3-4 FA's on D. No way, the fans would stomach anything less! Not too much hype from R's, they know there D is almost as bad as ours!

Wile_E_Coyote
03-05-2005, 02:13 PM
ESPN radio keeps saying Chiefs & Rolle close to deal. I'm hoping Carl is just waiting so he can announce two deals have been done...it seems to help

4th and Long
03-05-2005, 02:15 PM

Internet rumor says we are close to signing Rolle and that Hartwell wants to be in KC, but is checking out other offers before committing to a deal.

Of course, we have to remember that the people saying that are foot shuffling porters for Carl Peterson [who does not care about winning] and therefore deserve nothing but our scorn and pity.

xoxo~
Gaz

Wow. That was precise and accurate.

- 4th
Impressed with Gaz once again

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
03-05-2005, 02:34 PM

xoxo~
Gaz

Dammit, Gaz,

What are you doing trying to inject objecivity and reason into this time of obvious doom and gloom!

Seriously, people here will start questioning your fanhood if you keep trying to be reasonable.