PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs try to Rolle in a Free Agent, Hartwell Chief priority,

Bootlegged
03-05-2005, 03:00 PM
Kansas City Bell of the ball, Mr. Smith comes to KC.

Which one will the Star go with? (assuming dipshit CP actually signs one.)

Mr. Laz
03-05-2005, 03:04 PM
Chiefs are on a Rolle

followed by

Chiefs keep Rolle-ing along (if they happen to draft antrel Rolle)

Tribal Warfare
03-05-2005, 03:05 PM
whoa my old name is in the subject line

Taco John
03-05-2005, 03:08 PM

Your new one is a lot less gay. Kudos! :thumb:

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-05-2005, 03:09 PM
My money is on.... "Chiefs don't sign one ****ing worth while free agent"

It'll be right after that when I take Arrowhead at gunpoint.

Stinger
03-05-2005, 03:10 PM
unfortunatly most here believe it will be something like

"Damnit Carl!!!!!" :cuss:

patteeu
03-05-2005, 04:49 PM

Yes, but there are about 15,291 other users who have "Chiefs" in their username so that's not so unusual.

*Obviously, I don't have a clue who you are*

DenverChief
03-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Yes, but there are about 15,291 other users who have "Chiefs" in their username so that's not so unusual.

*Obviously, I don't have a clue who you are*

chief priority?

Archie Bunker
03-05-2005, 05:21 PM
Samari rolles away from KC.

Samari rolles to Washington.

Samari rolles over Chiefs

Just trying to be as pessimistic as everyone else.

keg in kc
03-05-2005, 05:21 PM
Chiefs Rolle over and play dead after <insert team here> signs former Titans CB.

htismaqe
03-05-2005, 05:25 PM
If they don't sign somebody soon I'm gonna have to calm down by Rolle-ing a fatty...

Frazod
03-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Almost 5:30 and still NOTHING.

GOD I HATE THESE F#CKING PEOPLE!

:cuss:

keg in kc
03-05-2005, 05:30 PM
Tangent time:

Hey Tim, what did you think of KotOR 2?

htismaqe
03-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Almost 5:30 and still NOTHING.

GOD I HATE THESE F#CKING PEOPLE!

I highly doubt that anything will get done this weekend. I had confidence going into last night.

But now that Friday is over, that confidence is gone.

Wile_E_Coyote
03-05-2005, 05:33 PM
Chiefs forecast: Hot Samari
Chiefs on Samari Hunt
Chiefs stand Pat on defense

Frazod
03-05-2005, 05:54 PM
On ESPNews right now - Pasquarelli says that apparently the negotiations are stalling with Rolle because we're concerned with "injury issues."

:banghead:

Stinger
03-05-2005, 05:56 PM
On ESPNews right now - Pasquarelli says that apparently the negotiations are stalling with Rolle because we're concerned with "injury issues."

listening to that on the internet as well. What was the injury to rolle?

htismaqe
03-05-2005, 05:57 PM

I'm less concerned with Rolle than with Hartwell. If we don't get a MLB, we're screwed IMO.

Pants
03-05-2005, 05:57 PM
WTF? Bell passed, but Rolle is having trouble? Let me say it again - WTF?

The Bad Guy
03-05-2005, 06:06 PM
I don't believe for a second that he has injury issues. I think the Chiefs saw his asking price and flaked out. They just know that there will be a god damn riot if they don't get a marquee FA in here.

The Chiefs have had his MRI for 3 days now. Nothing in professional football takes this long. Keep taking your sweet time Carl.

Trotter had injury issues, so did Bell, but they passed. Hell, Trent Green had a completely re-built leg practically and they traded a #1 for him before he could even workout.

This organization is run by a pack of clowns.

Mr. Kotter
03-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Your new one is a lot less gay. Kudos! :thumb:

NTTAWWT, of course.

Bowser
03-05-2005, 07:03 PM
I don't believe for a second that he has injury issues. I think the Chiefs saw his asking price and flaked out. They just know that there will be a god damn riot if they don't get a marquee FA in here.

The Chiefs have had his MRI for 3 days now. Nothing in professional football takes this long. Keep taking your sweet time Carl.

Trotter had injury issues, so did Bell, but they passed. Hell, Trent Green had a completely re-built leg practically and they traded a #1 for him before he could even workout.

We are going to **** this whole thing up and have to listen to one of the following:

a) We tried to bring guys in here, but we can't force them to sign with us.

b) We have the cap space, just not the cash

c) After further evaluation, we feel the veterans on this team will respond positively after a whole season, and now the off-season training sessions in Gunther's scheme.

If not one of the above, it will be a combination of the three. Carl is off dicking around looking at Julian Peterson and Ty Law, while Ed Hartwell and Samari Rolle are sitting around pissed at the lowball offers Denny Thum gave them. If we **** this up, we are toast in '05. We need athletes that can nut up and play defense.

CanadaKC
03-05-2005, 07:32 PM
I listened to ESPN radio earlier today and they had Hartwell on. He basically says he really hopes to be signed by the Chiefs...but the money has to be right. He wants to play for KC and Gunther...period.
He says he wants to step out of Ray Lewis' shadow and show what leadership he brings to the table...he says he wants to prove he's the top MLB in the league! Again...he hinted, but obviouslt can't say it straight out...that the Chiefs are his first pick. :thumb:

matts22
03-05-2005, 07:35 PM
God I hope so.

Cut Morton and restructure others.

Sign Rolle.

Sign Hartwell.

And Chiefs fans everywhere will get off your back Carl.

keg in kc
03-05-2005, 07:37 PM
I'll get off his back when we win a playoff game. Then and only then.

Crush
03-05-2005, 07:40 PM
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Injury issues? WTF?

Mr. Laz
03-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Sign Rolle.

Sign Hartwell.

And Chiefs fans everywhere will get off your back Carl.

have to thrown in a decent draft along with those moves before it's enough to get people off his back.

Skip Towne
03-05-2005, 07:49 PM

Actually it is run by a pack of accountants. They want a full stadium. We want a Super Bowl. It's that simple.

booger
03-05-2005, 08:03 PM
Apparently here is an update, I listed the "source" so take it for what it's worth. Like the rest of you I don't know what to believe.

My words, the just of it:

Not much going on at Arrowhead with the Banquet. Denny Thum still working on a contract with Hartwell. The numbers are done with Rolle it is just the injurie concerns to work out. Apparently not his knee as DV stated but his Head. He has had a few concussions in the past and they want to make sure it isn't a lingering problem.

IIRC, a few years back one of the Titans CB's had a serious neck-head injury and had to be carted from the field. Not sure if this was a practice or a game, but I do believe it was Rolle. Not for sure though.
This is sure turning into a rollecoaster ride that's for sure.

Garcia Bronco
03-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Apparently here is an update, I listed the "source" so take it for what it's worth. Like the rest of you I don't know what to believe.

My words, the just of it:

Not much going on at Arrowhead with the Banquet. Denny Thum still working on a contract with Hartwell. The numbers are done with Rolle it is just the injurie concerns to work out. Apparently not his knee as DV stated but his Head. He has had a few concussions in the past and they want to make sure it isn't a lingering problem.

IIRC, a few years back one of the Titans CB's had a serious neck-head injury and had to be carted from the field. Not sure if this was a practice or a game, but I do believe it was Rolle. Not for sure though.
This is sure turning into a rollecoaster ride that's for sure.

That was Denard Walker...and he was a Donk

booger
03-05-2005, 08:38 PM
Was that Walker? I knew it was a Titan CB.

Let's just hope that If or hopefully When we sign Rolle, he turns out better than when the donks signed Walker. :thumb:

I am sure you agree completely. :)

htismaqe
03-05-2005, 09:02 PM
I listened to ESPN radio earlier today and they had Hartwell on. He basically says he really hopes to be signed by the Chiefs...but the money has to be right. He wants to play for KC and Gunther...period.
He says he wants to step out of Ray Lewis' shadow and show what leadership he brings to the table...he says he wants to prove he's the top MLB in the league! Again...he hinted, but obviouslt can't say it straight out...that the Chiefs are his first pick. :thumb:

Please Lord, let this happen.

Sure-Oz
03-05-2005, 09:08 PM
That is what I want to hear, atleast we better make an offer and hope he waits for that, and we don't make him wait long.

Garcia Bronco
03-05-2005, 09:09 PM
Was that Walker? I knew it was a Titan CB.

Let's just hope that If or hopefully When we sign Rolle, he turns out better than when the donks signed Walker. :thumb:

I am sure you agree completely. :)

hehe

Wile_E_Coyote
03-05-2005, 09:34 PM

it's kool-aid & I like it :BLVD:

The Bad Guy
03-05-2005, 09:44 PM

Rolle also suffered a neck injury his rookie or 2nd year in the league.

He also suffered one 4 years ago.

Titans' Rolle sustains neck injury

BALTIMORE -- Tennessee Titans cornerback Samari Rolle injured his neck in the second quarter against the Baltimore Ravens. With just over five minutes remaining in the first half, Rolle's helmet struck the hip of another player at the end of a 9-yard run by Baltimore's Obafemi Ayanbadejo.
Rolle, selected to the Pro Bowl last season, lay motionless on the turf for five minutes before being removed from the field on a back board on a golf cart. His helmet was not removed, and he was immobilized in a neck brace.
Rolle was taken to the nearby Maryland Shock Trauma Center for X-rays.

booger
03-05-2005, 09:47 PM
Rolle also suffered a neck injury his rookie or 2nd year in the league.

He also suffered one 4 years ago.
:thumb: Thought so.

Maybe this is the holdup.

HemiEd
03-05-2005, 09:53 PM
:thumb: Thought so.

Maybe this is the holdup.

Makes sense, dumbass Carl trying to make a good decision again! :banghead:

StcChief
03-05-2005, 10:03 PM
The physical issues with Rolle would be what holds the Chiefs up.

digi2fish
03-06-2005, 12:27 AM

dammit, if someone's head has to be checked, it would be Carl....