03-06-2005, 01:03 PM
Just a reminder...

unlurking
03-06-2005, 01:09 PM
New season?!

Nice. Swearengen is awesome.

keg in kc
03-06-2005, 01:09 PM
Oh, yeah, season two premeire. Guess I should've said that.

Wrasse
03-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Just a reminder...

Great...guess I best re-subscribe to HBO now.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Frazod
03-06-2005, 01:40 PM
I'm all over it. Got the first season on DVD. Can't wait till tonight! :thumb:

Iowanian
03-06-2005, 05:27 PM
Hey Fraz,

If you have the first season on DVD....Do you have any way to make yourself a copy? I'd like to send a copy to my brother in Bagdad. I'll pay if someone can do that.

I'd like to get the 2nd season, 3-4 weeks at a time to send through the year, for those with Tivo.

Iowanian
03-06-2005, 07:39 PM
20 minutes, Cocksuckers!

keg in kc
03-06-2005, 07:45 PM
F*ck you, you limber-dicked c*cksucker.

Bowser
03-06-2005, 07:47 PM
"the next c*#ksucker that doesn't step out on the balcony to cut the cheese, is going to get himself thrown off the balcony!!"

keg in kc
03-06-2005, 07:47 PM
"the next one who sucks the penis that doesn't step out on the balcony to cut the cheese, is going to get himself thrown off the balcony!!"ooohkay, then.

Bowser
03-06-2005, 07:48 PM
ooohkay, then.

Damned popups......

Hello - commatard on the loose.

Iowanian
03-06-2005, 07:56 PM
I'm still interested in getting a copy of the first season, and this coming one..........from one of you flat peckered goat poking cocksuckers.

Frazod
03-06-2005, 08:00 PM
I'm off to watch Deadwood. Later!

keg in kc
03-06-2005, 08:11 PM
Rome?

keg in kc
03-06-2005, 08:55 PM
What a f*ckin' show.

Fat Elvis
03-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Rome?

looks cool.

keg in kc
03-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Yeah, it might be cool.

Frazod
03-06-2005, 09:11 PM
Great show. And here I thought Bullock and Swearengen might be able to get along for a few minutes or so. Of course, what fun would that be. :D

And the love expressed between Bullock and his wife is warm enough to freeze molten lead.

keg in kc
03-06-2005, 09:16 PM
And the love expressed between Bullock and his wife is warm enough to freeze molten lead.The last ten minutes were incredibly uncomfortable. It was like a car wreck, painful to see but I couldn't turn away.

Frazod
03-06-2005, 09:18 PM
The last ten minutes were incredibly uncomfortable. It was like a car wreck, painful to see but I couldn't turn away.

Yep.

I also wonder how long it takes Cy to snap and go after Joanie. He's losing it quickly.

Bowser
03-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Yep, we ditched HBO a couple of months ago. You guys all suck.

:sulk:

keg in kc
03-06-2005, 09:20 PM
I also wonder how long it takes Cy to snap and go after Joanie. He's losing it quickly.I'm more interested in how long it takes to get Alice Krige naked.

Frazod
03-06-2005, 09:22 PM
I'm more interested in how long it takes to get Alice Krige naked.

Probably not long. Sure hope she still looks good. :spock:

Frazod
Yep, we ditched HBO a couple of months ago. You guys all suck.

:sulk:

That's gotta hurt.

keg in kc
She looked alright to me.

Maybe my standards are dwindling as I get old.

Nah.

Frazod
03-06-2005, 09:23 PM
She looked alright to me.

Maybe my standards are dwindling as I get old.

Nah.

My thought is only that she ain't as young as springtime any more.

keg in kc
03-06-2005, 09:25 PM
They'll probably tease the whole season with her, like they did with Alma.

Frazod
03-06-2005, 09:28 PM
They'll probably tease the whole season with her, like they did with Alma.

She certainly didn't look too bad.

Nice realistic touch with the hairy pits, too. She must have spent the series hiatus in France. :D

Jenny Gump
03-06-2005, 09:32 PM
Ok, at the risk of seeming completely off my game, what was the big beef between Al and Bullock? Was that just all about Al insulting him in the street?

Frazod
03-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Ok, at the risk of seeming completely off my game, what was the big beef between Al and Bullock? Was that just all about Al insulting him in the street?

They hated each other from day one. It doesn't take much prodding from Al to get a response from Seth.

keg in kc
03-06-2005, 09:46 PM
It's two alpha dogs marking their territory, nothing more, nothing less, no matter how much Bullock tries to fight his nature.

Frazod
03-06-2005, 09:49 PM
It's two alpha dogs marking their territory, nothing more, nothing less, no matter how much Bullock tries to fight his nature.

Sounds about right. Probably the best hero/villain combination ever. God I love this show!

keg in kc
03-06-2005, 09:53 PM
And Tolliver's barely even in the mix yet. God it could get messy.

Not to mention Al's dueling underlings...

Jenny Gump
03-06-2005, 09:53 PM
I agree...I can't miss it...great show.

Frazod
03-06-2005, 09:54 PM
And Tolliver's barely even in the mix yet. God it could get messy.

Not to mention Al's dueling underlings...

We also still have Alma's evile father to contend with. He'll at least be wanting his teeth back. :evil:

keg in kc
03-06-2005, 10:01 PM
I agree...I can't miss it...great show.You might be the perfect woman.

If I wasn't a a penis equipped hermit who hates everyone and you weren't a devilsh vagina wielder.

keg in kc
03-06-2005, 10:02 PM
We also still have Alma's evile father to contend with. He'll at least be wanting his teeth back.Oh, the possibilities are endless. They could even introduce new folks.

God, there were some great moments tonight. Like Jane passed out on her horse and Al mocking E.B.'s voice. ROFL

Bowser
03-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Any mention of the mercy killing of the preacher?

keg in kc
03-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Any mention of the mercy killing of the preacher?Not that I saw, but I've got to watch it again, I kind of zoned out a few times.

Iowanian
03-06-2005, 10:13 PM
You're all a bunch of damn hoopleheads.

KevB
03-07-2005, 02:04 PM
Oh, the possibilities are endless. They could even introduce new folks.

God, there were some great moments tonight. Like Jane passed out on her horse and Al mocking E.B.'s voice. ROFL

How about when the boy's head was bobbing to the rhythm of the boobies? Nice touch also giving us the visuals from Bullocks vantage after the concussion. Can't they arrest that idiot with the shotgun for shooting Charlie Utter (sp?)? He was wearing his badge.

tomahawk kid
03-07-2005, 02:17 PM
I agree that the whole "Tolliver element" is a potential powder keg.

Glad they brought back Calamity Jane. Every show needs a good drunk.

KCTitus
03-07-2005, 02:22 PM
And the love expressed between Bullock and his wife is warm enough to freeze molten lead.

Something the very end of the show reminded me of, is that she's and the boy were his brothers wife/child and he's 'replacing' him as the father/husband. It was awkward to say the least.

tomahawk kid
03-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Nice realistic touch with the hairy pits, too. She must have spent the series hiatus in France. :D

That was friggin disgusting.

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 05:50 PM
Lookin' forward to part 2 tonight.

Rausch
03-13-2005, 06:00 PM
She certainly didn't look too bad.

It's the first time I ever "switched" during a female nude scene. I've done it plenty of times watching 6 feet under or Oz during the "manlove moments" but never a fairly hot chick...

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 06:01 PM
I'm dreading the eventual Calamity Jane sloppy drunk f*ck.

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 06:06 PM
I think I want to do a drinking game to tonight's episode, but if I take a shot every time they say "f*ck" or "c0cksucker", I'll be passed out before the midway point.

Braincase
03-13-2005, 06:07 PM
You might be the perfect woman.

If I wasn't a a penis equipped hermit who hates everyone and you weren't a devilsh vagina wielder.

You have a penis?

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 06:08 PM
You have a penis?Good point. Actually, I misspoke. I should have said Penis. It definitely deserves capitalization.

unlurking
03-13-2005, 06:09 PM
I think I want to do a drinking game to tonight's episode, but if I take a shot every time they say "f*ck" or "c0cksucker", I'll be passed out before the midway point.
ROFL

I'll play! (I could use a good night's sleep)

;)

Braincase
03-13-2005, 06:37 PM

I've watched that show for a full season. Lemm know if you really play that game. I might still be able to add you to my deadpool. I did OK on Hunter S. Thompson... but that Pope is just a tease, man.

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 06:39 PM
I've watched that show for a full season. Lemm know if you really play that game. I might still be able to add you to my deadpool. I did OK on Hunter S. Thompson... but that Pope is just a tease, man.I'm still trying to come up with a feasible word to drink to. C*nt has to be out, too.

I don't want to die!

Speaking of Hunter S. Thompson, some guy on the radio yesterday evening was debunking this theory that's apparently out there that the story he was working on at the time of his passing was an expose of how the WTC was demolished by bombs rather than the plane impacts, and that the gubment kill't him so's it woudln't go to press.

Jenny Gump
03-13-2005, 07:28 PM
I enjoyed watching Bullock give it to the widow hard and fast. Can't wait til tonight's episode.

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 07:31 PM
Did the fuzzy armpit set you all a lather jenny?

Jenny Gump
03-13-2005, 07:37 PM
Did the fuzzy armpit set you all a lather jenny?

Like I said...it was the hard and the fast that set me all a lather. I myself, like Brad, am not a fan of the jungle pits. In fact, I don't find Alma all that attractive even with the Bic. It's Bullock I'm lusting after.

Frazod
03-13-2005, 07:39 PM
I'm dreading the eventual Calamity Jane sloppy drunk f*ck.

Oh, that's just WRONG. :Lin:

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 07:39 PM
Like I said...it was the hard and the fast that set me all a lather. I myself, like Brad, am not a fan of the jungle pits. In fact, I don't find Alma all that attractive even with the Bic. It's Bullock I'm lusting after.Really? Is it the barely constrained rage and passion? Or is it the big gun and his skill with it?

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 07:40 PM
Oh, that's just WRONG. :Lin:It's me, Tim. When do I ever say anything anyone would ever characterize as "right"?

Frazod

Only ENDelt could survive that. :D

Frazod
It's me, Tim. When do I ever say anything anyone would ever characterize as "right"?

Good point.

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 07:42 PM
Only ENDelt could survive that.I don't think even his sponge of a liver could handle that kind of onslaught.

Frazod
03-13-2005, 07:43 PM
It's the first time I ever "switched" during a female nude scene. I've done it plenty of times watching 6 feet under or Oz during the "manlove moments" but never a fairly hot chick...

Well, I didn't switch, but I did say "ewwwwwwwww." :spock:

As for Oz and 6 Feet Under, I quit watching them early on. I don't have a problem with gays, but I don't want to see that on my TV.

Frazod
03-13-2005, 07:45 PM
I don't think even his sponge of a liver could handle that kind of onslaught.

I would imagine that's a bet you'd lose. I've seen the man drink. He must have Connor McLeod's liver. :D

SnapDogg
03-13-2005, 07:45 PM
I'm more interested in how long it takes to get Alice Krige naked.

What character does Alice Krige play?

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 07:46 PM
What character does Alice Krige play?The new high-end hooker partner of Joanie.

Frazod
03-13-2005, 07:46 PM
What character does Alice Krige play?

She's the lead whore of the bunch that came in last week.

SnapDogg
03-13-2005, 07:47 PM
The "old" lady that came in on the coach?

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 07:47 PM
Yeah, that's her.

SnapDogg
03-13-2005, 07:49 PM
yuk..........

Jenny Gump
03-13-2005, 07:49 PM
Really? Is it the barely constrained rage and passion? Or is it the big gun and his skill with it?

Yes.

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 07:50 PM
Thought so.

I'm waiting for some chinese hookers to show up. Then I'll be in heaven.

SnapDogg
03-13-2005, 07:52 PM
ditto the chinese ho's, sucky, phucky, $20ky.......

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 07:57 PM
T-minus about 25 minutes until I'm passed out on my couch.

Rausch
03-13-2005, 07:59 PM
Like I said...it was the hard and the fast that set me all a lather. I myself, like Brad, am not a fan of the jungle pits. In fact, I don't find Alma all that attractive even with the Bic. It's Bullock I'm lusting after.

I saw him in an IFC "short" with some blonde haired chick. No facial hair, different hair, not so distinguished looking.

Methinks the debonair is in the character, not the actor himself...

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 08:03 PM
This Rome show might have promise. Hot girls with british accents.

Freekofnature
03-13-2005, 08:05 PM
These sex scences leave a lot to be desired.........

Almost a downer....

Jenny Gump
03-13-2005, 08:06 PM
I saw him in an IFC "short" with some blonde haired chick. No facial hair, different hair, not so distinguished looking.

Methinks the debonair is in the character, not the actor himself...
You are correct. I did an image search on this dreamboat last season (yes I am a dork) and was extremely disappointed. I'm definitely wet for Seth Bullock not Tim Olyphant. I think it's the way he struts around town, in that damn coat.

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 08:08 PM
I got a girl wet once. In a movie theater. I think it was the ice that really pissed her off, but maybe she just didn't like dr. pepper.

FloridaChief
03-13-2005, 08:43 PM
I'm watching this show for the 1st time right now...

Hey now. Such pottymouths...

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 09:02 PM
What a f*cking show.

Bowser
03-13-2005, 09:04 PM
You are correct. I did an image search on this dreamboat last season (yes I am a dork) and was extremely disappointed. I'm definitely wet for Seth Bullock not Tim Olyphant. I think it's the way he struts around town, in that damn coat.

Oh, you know your infatuation with him started when he was the curly haired mullet having rocker in Rock Star. Even had a passable accent.

Frazod
03-13-2005, 09:09 PM
What a f*cking show.

That was one of the best, and all have been excellent. :thumb:

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 09:12 PM
Might be the best show on TV. It's certainly the best written, in terms of dialogue. It's not often there's a show I can watch 2 or 3 times in the same week.

Frazod
03-13-2005, 09:13 PM
Might be the best show on TV. It's certainly the best written, in terms of dialogue. It's not often there's a show I can watch 2 or 3 times in the same week.

I'd say it's far and away the best show on TV. Hell, the only thing that's ever been on TV that was better was Band of Brothers.

Those HBO guys have their shit together.

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 09:15 PM
I'd say it's far and away the best show on TV. Hell, the only thing that's ever been on TV that was better was Band of Brothers.I think both Battlestar Galactica and Carnivale hold their own, although I'm not as into Carnivale this season as I was last.

And Tuesday...The Shield

Frazod
03-13-2005, 09:17 PM
I think both Battlestar Galactica and Carnivale hold their own, although I'm not as into Carnivale this season as I was last.

And Tuesday...The Shield

I haven't been watching Battlestar Galactica, although I did see and like the first one (although some differences between the new show and the old annoyed me).

As for the Shield, I've seen it a couple of times, but I've never watched it regularly.

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 09:21 PM
I haven't been watching Battlestar Galactica, although I did see and like the first one (although some differences between the new show and the old annoyed me).I think the old show was garbage with the exception of maybe the first six episodes. Doesn't mean I won't watch it when it's on, though. I've seen the entire run a couple of times, so I'm familiar with it. The new show is just plain good. Some of the pseudo-religious overtones annoy me, but otherwise, they've done as much character development in that show as you get in, say, 3-4 seasons of a Star Trek series. I think that's the point where I'd say it is, as a sci-fi show, right at that point when TNG and DS-9 started getting good, after their first couple of shaky seasons. Although it's better than either show, to me. I think it's already passed Farscape as my favorite science fiction show of all time.

Frazod
03-13-2005, 09:24 PM
I think the old show was garbage with the exception of maybe the first six episodes. Doesn't mean I won't watch it when it's on, though. I've seen the entire run a couple of times, so I'm familiar with it. The new show is just plain good. Some of the pseudo-religious overtones annoy me, but otherwise, they've done as much character development in that show as you get in, say, 3-4 seasons of a Star Trek series. I think that's the point where I'd say it is, as a sci-fi show, right at that point when TNG and DS-9 started getting good, after their first couple of shaky seasons. Although it's better than either show, to me. I think it's already passed Farscape as my favorite science fiction show of all time.

I never watched Far Scape. TNG is far and away my favorite sci-fi series, followed closely by Babylon 5 and not so closely by DS9. But you're right-it took all of them awhile to get up to speed.

The new Enterprise has gotten pretty good, but unfortunatley a day late and a dollar short. The series got canceled and ends this season.

Bowser
03-13-2005, 09:28 PM
I think the old show was garbage with the exception of maybe the first six episodes. Doesn't mean I won't watch it when it's on, though. I've seen the entire run a couple of times, so I'm familiar with it. The new show is just plain good. Some of the pseudo-religious overtones annoy me, but otherwise, they've done as much character development in that show as you get in, say, 3-4 seasons of a Star Trek series. I think that's the point where I'd say it is, as a sci-fi show, right at that point when TNG and DS-9 started getting good, after their first couple of shaky seasons. Although it's better than either show, to me. I think it's already passed Farscape as my favorite science fiction show of all time.

Completely agree with this. The new Battlestar Galactica is WAY more dark than the original, and WAY better! I agree with frazod when he says the differences between the old and new irritated me at first, but the was with the mini series last year. The show is kick ass. The writers have done great in creating this universe, and how the show is taking form. The Cylons who always talk about finding God does get a little old, but it always feeds into whatever is happening on the show.

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 09:28 PM
I never watched Far Scape. TNG is far and away my favorite sci-fi series, followed closely by Babylon 5 and not so closely by DS9. But you're right-it took all of them awhile to get up to speed.

The new Enterprise has gotten pretty good, but unfortunatley a day late and a dollar short. The series got canceled and ends this season.Judging by what you've said, I think you would've liked Farscape, although you never know.

I think what makes these shows good is that eventually, like any good drama, they get to a point where the characters start to become people you care about. Farscape had that, even though it only lasted as long as enterprise, and I think BG already has it. Deadwood certainly has that. You feel like you're in the camp and know the people there. HBO is great for that.

Bowser
03-13-2005, 09:29 PM
And the woman who plays "Six" is smokin' ass hot! :drool:

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 09:30 PM
And the woman who plays "Six" is smokin' ass hot! :drool:No shit. God it's torture the way the have her strategically naked.

And I don't even like blondes.

Bowser
03-13-2005, 09:39 PM
Tricia Helfer is her name. And I'm not an instant fan of blondes, either. But man, she could convert me!

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 09:42 PM
Yes, I have a...friend who's googled her on a few occasions.

Frazod
03-13-2005, 09:44 PM
Completely agree with this. The new Battlestar Galactica is WAY more dark than the original, and WAY better! I agree with frazod when he says the differences between the old and new irritated me at first, but the was with the mini series last year. The show is kick ass. The writers have done great in creating this universe, and how the show is taking form. The Cylons who always talk about finding God does get a little old, but it always feeds into whatever is happening on the show.

Between the old series and the new (opinion based on limited viewing):

Pluses:

Darker
Far more intelligent
Obviously better visuals
No mechanical daggit
Hot Cylon babe
Edward James Olmos much better as Adama
Mary McDonnell good as the president

Minuses:
Female Starbuck
No Athena
Colonel Tighe as a complete dick (liked the old one better)

Jury still out on:

Baltar. I really liked John Colicos' straight evil performance, but the conflicted new Baltar is interesting, too.

I think I need to add this to the TiVo list.

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 09:48 PM
Minuses:
Female Starbuck
No Athena
Colonel Tighe as a complete dick (liked the old one better)I hated Starbuck at first, but she really has grown on me, and Tigh is one of the most interesting characters, the way he's struggling with all the shit in his life.

I like the new Baltar but sometimes I think they go too far with the insanity.

Don't add it to your TiVO until they start reruns, you need to watch the episodes in order.

Frazod
03-13-2005, 09:58 PM
I hated Starbuck at first, but she really has grown on me, and Tigh is one of the most interesting characters, the way he's struggling with all the shit in his life.

I like the new Baltar but sometimes I think they go too far with the insanity.

Don't add it to your TiVO until they start reruns, you need to watch the episodes in order.

Will do. If you remember, please let me know when they start.

keg in kc
03-13-2005, 10:02 PM
Will do. If you remember, please let me know when they start.I'll do my best. I got behind on my taping, so I need to catch them from the beginning myself. The season finale is on April 1st, the second season starts sometime during the summer, so I'm hoping they rerun the entire series.

Frazod
03-13-2005, 10:30 PM
I'll do my best. I got behind on my taping, so I need to catch them from the beginning myself. The season finale is on April 1st, the second season starts sometime during the summer, so I'm hoping they rerun the entire series.

So the second week of April is hopefully when the reruns start. Thanks. I'll try to keep that in mind.

Bowser
03-13-2005, 10:38 PM
Between the old series and the new (opinion based on limited viewing):

Pluses:

Darker
Far more intelligent
Obviously better visuals
No mechanical daggit
Hot Cylon babe
Edward James Olmos much better as Adama
Mary McDonnell good as the president

Minuses:
Female Starbuck
No Athena
Colonel Tighe as a complete dick (liked the old one better)

Jury still out on:

Baltar. I really liked John Colicos' straight evil performance, but the conflicted new Baltar is interesting, too.

I think I need to add this to the TiVo list.

I agree with most of that. I hated the seemingly borderline dykish Starbuck in the mini-series, but I have really enjoyed her in the regular show. The colonel has issues (hell, the whole cast has issues!) that the original Tighe would never have dreamed of, but that is part of the draw. Baltar is a friggin mess, but it suits him.

I'll back keg up in saying if you are going to watch it, catch it from the very first episode on. Being that it is on the sci-fi channel, they should start replaying the season roughly three hours after the season finale.

*edit

And no Athena does suck! She was one of my early hotties! I thought she was hotter than Cassieopea (or however you spell it!).

Baby Lee
03-14-2005, 06:40 AM
:cuss: - check in to see some feedback on Deadwood, and there's a bunch of geeks talking sci-fi. :cuss:

tomahawk kid
03-14-2005, 07:39 AM
What was the board that Mrs. Bullock told Seth she removed from the bed? Couldn't make that part out while watching last night.

Baby Lee
03-14-2005, 08:00 AM
What was the board that Mrs. Bullock told Seth she removed from the bed? Couldn't make that part out while watching last night.
It's a bundling board. Basically a board that runs down the middle of a bed, so there's enough room for a couple to sleep side by side, and talk, and maybe even sit upright and smooch a little, but not engage in relations. Kind of an older version of keeping one foot on the floor. I'll assume you get the import of removing it.

Swanman
03-14-2005, 08:03 AM
I'm glad Calamity Jane is back. Her dialogue is priceless, especially when she's talking to Doc or Udder. My favorite this episode was "I wish to f**k you'd find something else to wish for."

Baby Lee
03-14-2005, 08:03 AM
I loved, loved, loved Dan Dority bounding out of the room, weeping like a spurned teenager.
Right after laying gay smaque on Silas' road man, he all but professes his mancrush on Al.

Baby Lee
03-14-2005, 08:04 AM
I'm glad Calamity Jane is back. Her dialogue is priceless, especially when she's talking to Doc or Udder. My favorite this episode was "I wish to f**k you'd find something else to wish for."
Yeah I farted. What the f*ck you gonna do about it?

tomahawk kid
03-14-2005, 08:24 AM
It's a bundling board. Basically a board that runs down the middle of a bed, so there's enough room for a couple to sleep side by side, and talk, and maybe even sit upright and smooch a little, but not engage in relations. Kind of an older version of keeping one foot on the floor. I'll assume you get the import of removing it.

That's what I thought.

Thanks.

Baby Lee
03-14-2005, 08:27 AM
Great writing to have Al's speech give Alma her answer regarding Bullock. Basically telling Bullock that he's giving back the gun and badge because he knows Bullock has the sense to do his duty as Sheriff and cease with 'meanderings.'

Frazod
03-14-2005, 09:34 AM
:cuss: - check in to see some feedback on Deadwood, and there's a bunch of geeks talking sci-fi. :cuss:

Call it a hyperspace hijack, lawyer boy. :p

KevB
03-14-2005, 11:09 AM
I love the line, "I'd settle for a vigorous hand holding". With all of the crass talk, an innocent interjection like this stands out. Easily the best written, most well acted show on TV. Hell, it's acted as well as any show or movie as far as I'm concerned. The casting director should also win an award.

keg in kc
03-14-2005, 01:38 PM
I loved, loved, loved Dan Dority bounding out of the room, weeping like a spurned teenager.
Right after laying gay smaque on Silas' road man, he all but professes his mancrush on Al.yeah, that was f*cking great. dan all but kissed him, and the look on al's face when he walked out of the room was priceless...

and al giving another blow job speech... ROFL