PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye CArl and Good LUck

chiefscafan
03-07-2005, 03:29 PM
Carl if you don't sign any quality free agents for the D then I hope u leave cause you've had plenty of time. I believe as most chief fans were sick of the excuses do something or get out.

petegz28
03-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Yeah we are on year 15 of the 5 year plan. Only thing I see is Carl getting richer!

Brock
03-07-2005, 03:32 PM
With 15 crap threads like this one, no wonder the server's busy.

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-07-2005, 03:33 PM
But...but.....they're being aggresive in free agency aren't they???? I mean...they said they were gonna be................ surely they weren't kidding.....or even lying.......................that would be wrong.........

:cuss:

buddha
03-07-2005, 03:38 PM

Yeah, sure Brock...it's a crap thread.

In reality, the only thing full of crap is the Chiefs upper management. Nice job trying to hoist the illusion that they were serious players in free agency this year...or ANY year!

:banghead:

Rolle was there for the taking...

htismaqe
03-07-2005, 03:49 PM

Lemmings.

Mark M
03-07-2005, 03:57 PM
Can we merge all of these tiny, really-no-point-other-than-to-vent horseshit threads into one giant pile of horseshit?

Title it like "Vent your spleen here" or something ...

MM
~~:grovel:

Mark M
03-07-2005, 03:58 PM

In reality, the only thing full of crap is the Chiefs upper management. Nice job trying to hoist the illusion that they were serious players in free agency this year...or ANY year!

So what happens if they sign Law, Surtain or Smoot?

MM
~~:hmmm:

Brock
03-07-2005, 03:59 PM

Yes, and f*cking up the server posting BS topics like this one is going to fix everything.

BigRedChief
03-07-2005, 04:06 PM

All it took was
6 years for 30 million w/ a 11 mil signing bonus.(per espnews)