PDA

View Full Version : If you don't like how the Chiefs are being run....

chop
03-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Don't buy the tickets to the games. It's that simple.

When they are not selling the stadium out every week then they might make the changes necessary to get the right people, in the right positions, to get the Chiefs to the Superbowl.

Sure-Oz
03-07-2005, 03:36 PM
I dont buy them so i do my part.

BigRedChief
03-07-2005, 03:37 PM

When they are not selling the stadium out every week then they might make the changes necessary to get the right people, in the right positions, to get the Chiefs to the Superbowl.

Sorry I love going to games. Been a Chiefs fan since I was old enough to hold a football. Be here long after King Carl is gone.

Giving up my season tickets is not an option I'm ever going to consider.

jspchief
03-07-2005, 03:39 PM
...says the guy that never goes to games.

Make sure you never watch them on TV also.

shaneo69
03-07-2005, 03:48 PM

The season ticket money was due several weeks ago, about the time Carl was talking about being aggressive and signing a couple starting defensive players.

oaklandhater
03-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Sorry I love going to games. Been a Chiefs fan since I was old enough to hold a football. Be here long after King Carl is gone.

Giving up my season tickets is not an option I'm ever going to consider.

and its ppl like that will keep the chiefs the way they are Blind Patriotism.

BigRedChief
03-07-2005, 03:56 PM
and its ppl like that will keep the chiefs the way they are Blind Patriotism.

You havent been around here long have you? I've been called many things but a blind homer is not one of them.

oaklandhater
03-07-2005, 03:58 PM
You havent been around here long have you? I've been called many things but a blind homer is not one of them.

if your going to the games your a blind homer!

|Zach|
03-07-2005, 03:59 PM
...says the guy that never goes to games.

Yup, its always that way... ROFL

|Zach|
03-07-2005, 04:00 PM
if your going to the games your a blind homer!
Actually I am someone who loves the Arrowhead experience and loves watching the Cheifs play on Sundays and sometimes Mondays when I get the chance...I love going with my family and I love going with my friends...

Sure-Oz
03-07-2005, 04:04 PM
I have been to afew games, i love it too but damn this is just getting old, consistently having SB hopes and the FO dont give a shit. Wow your cool you go to the games, your opinion is so much better.

chop
03-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Yup, its always that way... ROFL

I used to go to the games when I lived in K.C. but since I live 800 miles away it's kind of hard. I'm just saying that not buying the tickets is your only leverage to make a change in the way the Chiefs are run. I love football and it would be hard not to go but if I didn't like the practices of the organization than I wouldn't support them financially.

|Zach|
03-07-2005, 04:08 PM
your opinion is so much better.
The only person saying that is you...

Hey, if you cant find the humor of someone that never goes to games telling people who enjoy going not to buy tickets then more power to you. ROFL

Mark M
03-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Yeah, because not going to the games worked so well in the late 70's ... and the 80's. We got TONS of Super Bowls that way.

MM
~~ROFL

PastorMikH
03-07-2005, 04:10 PM
Before the season was over I quit buying anything Chiefs related that the Chiefs would get a kickback on - like licensed products and such. I've passed up on some decent sales to because of it.

Sure-Oz
03-07-2005, 04:14 PM
The only person saying that is you...

Hey, if you cant find the humor of someone that never goes to games telling people who enjoy going not to buy tickets then more power to you. ROFL
I wasnt refering to your post, the dude who said not t owatch any games.

|Zach|
03-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Ok cool, I took it the wrong way, I was a lil surpised at your post. ROFL

jspchief
03-07-2005, 04:16 PM
I used to go to the games when I lived in K.C. but since I live 800 miles away it's kind of hard. I'm just saying that not buying the tickets is your only leverage to make a change in the way the Chiefs are run. I love football and it would be hard not to go but if I didn't like the practices of the organization than I wouldn't support them financially.

The problem with that line of thinking is that I don't go to the games to show support for the organization in the first place.

I go for the team. The guys out on the field. For Will Shields, and Trent Green, and Priest Holmes. The thought of them playing in an empty stadium simply because they signed for a bad GM and owner doesn't seem fair to me.

A lot of season ticket holders have had those tikets for a very long time. these people wouldn't have seats in the lower bowl on the 40 yard line if they just gave up any time the team faltered. For a lot of season ticket holders, it's a long term commitment.

jspchief
03-07-2005, 04:19 PM

Oh, so those of us that go to games are supposed to make a sacrifice by boycotting the team, but the people that sit at home and watch it on TV shouldn't make a smaller sacrifice?

Sure-Oz
03-07-2005, 04:20 PM
Oh, so those of us that go to games are supposed to make a sacrifice by boycotting the team, but the people that sit at home and watch it on TV shouldn't make a smaller sacrifice?
I didnt tell u to do anything, i just made a sarcastic post that iw as doing my part.

Phobia
03-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Before the season was over I quit buying anything Chiefs related that the Chiefs would get a kickback on - like licensed products and such. I've passed up on some decent sales to because of it.

You should buy sale NFL merchandise with a clean conscience. The NFL has already had that check in their pocket for months whether the item sells or is burned. The only people losing there are the retailers who are clearing their shelves at or below their cost. Sale merchandise = okay. Don't spend retail, though. That's bad.