PDA

View Full Version : King Carl and DV Press Conference on Rolle

BigRedChief
03-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Stolen, I mean borrowed from the chiefscoalition website.

Q: What happened with Rolle
CP: Fuking Denny Thumb could not pull it off
Q: was the spinal Cord really that bad?
CP: who's?
Q: Rolles
DV: We don't know what your talking about Rolle signed with the Ravens (SOB) becuse they had more money Simple as that Right CP?
CP: yea yea thats it dick they had more money (Winks at Lamar)
Q: What about Hartwell?
CP: well negotiations are still ongoing and barring any unforseen problems we should have him in for a visit next week..
DV: Don't mean to correct you cp but we already had him in here.
CP: When?
DV: well remember he was here and i went to wake you from your nap and you said don't bother me unless he will settle for a $25,000 signing bonus and a six year deal that is worth $30 Mil with $27 mil to be paid in the sixth year
CP: no that can't be what i said
Q: CP how much has leway has Lamar given you as far a signing Bonus for players is concerned?
CP: Lamar Hunt has and always had an opened mind to bring the Best players to the Kansas City Chiefs Money is no object... PS we are raising season ticket prices again.
Q: Dick how is Gunther holding up?
DV: Gunther is a proud as a father right now.
Q: Dick why is Gunther proud?
DV: Because we actually informed him in person about Rolle signing with the Ravens instead of him reading it on the Internet.
CP: Hey guy's we have to cut this short because Denny Thumb is Fuking up again with Bells agent he thinks i gave the go ahead for a $2 mil bonus gotta stop that so until next time GO CHIEFS

DenverChief
03-07-2005, 03:53 PM
ROFL

BigRedChief
03-07-2005, 04:23 PM
ROFL

I currently feel like laughing more than venting. :thumb:

Pants
03-07-2005, 04:27 PM
ROFL Good shit, rep.

HemiEd
03-07-2005, 04:32 PM