PDA

View Full Version : Bend Over Carl - The FINS Are Calling

TEX
03-07-2005, 04:44 PM
I have a feeling the asking price for Surtain has just gone up. Way to go Carl - IDIOT! :shake:

MOhillbilly
03-07-2005, 04:46 PM
ROFLi got my pitchfork and torch.
i say we storm carls castle.

DeepSouth
03-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Of all the CB that were available at the start of freeagency, Surtain was my number one choice. He's young. Three probowls. He's bigger than Rolle or Smoot. Give up the 2nd (better than drafting another Mitchell or Freeman) and pay him the bucks.

Then sign Hartwell.

TEX
03-07-2005, 05:02 PM
Of all the CB that were available at the start of freeagency, Surtain was my number one choice. He's young. Three superbowls. He's bigger than Rolle or Smoot. Give up the 2nd (better than drafting another Mitchell or Freeman) and pay him the bucks.

Then sign Hartwell.

Um.. when did he win 3 Super Bowls? In any case, he has bad knees. He has some type of degenerative condition. And you can bet thet NOW the Fins will want more than a # 2 pick now that just every other option is gone... Well, I guess they can over pay for Fred Smoot. ROFL

Phobia
03-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Dude means 3 pro bowls.

DeepSouth
03-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Dude means 3 pro bowls.

exactly. Can't type and think at the same time........

RealSNR
03-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Um.. when did he win 3 Super Bowls? In any case, he has bad knees. He has some type of degenerative condition. And you can bet thet NOW the Fins will want more than a # 2 pick now that just every other option is gone... Well, I guess they can over pay for Fred Smoot. ROFLRolle has a back thing, Surtain has a knee thing, Smoot has a mouth thing... every single player out there will likely have injury question marks. That doesn't mean we don't sign them.

Let's learn a lesson from today, why don't we?