PDA

View Full Version : If Samari told the Chiefs to F off Friday night, then why isn't Hartwell signed?

The Bad Guy
03-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Here's another nugget to chew on. Rolle said at his PC today that he stopped everything with the Chiefs on Friday.

What the hell have the Chiefs been doing since Friday that Hartwell isn't signed yet? Wasn't it said that you have to get all the players to "fit". Well Hartwell is one of your last pieces left, why hasn't he fit yet?

Did Carl and Dick take another vacation?

Man, I wish Peterson had the balls to go on 810 or 610 and take calls from fans instead of hiding behind the Chiefs radio network and screening callers.

nascher
03-07-2005, 05:42 PM
Forget Hartwell he is already gone -> Arizona maybe Seattle etc.

Reason is Money !!!

Phobia
03-07-2005, 05:43 PM
Well, they have their annual banquet on Saturday night. They have to prepare their speech for that and also to announce Steadman is going into the Chiefs hall of fame. You can't really blame them, it was a busy weekend.

Mr. Laz
03-07-2005, 05:44 PM
If Samari told the Chiefs to F off Friday night, then why isn't Hartwell signed?

Here's another nugget to chew on. Rolle said at his PC today that he stopped everything with the Chiefs on Friday.

What the hell have the Chiefs been doing since Friday that Hartwell isn't signed yet? Wasn't it said that you have to get all the players to "fit". Well Hartwell is one of your last pieces left, why hasn't he fit yet?

Man, I wish Peterson had the balls to go on 810 or 610 and take calls from fans instead of hiding behind the Chiefs radio network and screening callers.

why???

you act like you just became a Chief's fan? ROFL ROFL ROFL

The Bad Guy
03-07-2005, 05:45 PM
why???

you act like you just became a Chief's fan? ROFL ROFL ROFL

This is the first time in my life I wish I wasn't.

The Chiefs are really starting to take all the fun out of football for me.

Oregon chief
03-07-2005, 05:47 PM
this is my first time following them in the off season. is it alway this frustrating?

Donger
03-07-2005, 05:50 PM
this is my first time following them in the off season. is it alway this frustrating?

Heh. You and I are apparently in the same boat.

Do you hear that rumbling noise?

petegz28
03-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Well as Snacks said on the radio....CP thinks he can wait 2 and 3 weeks before he finalizes a deal.

Phobia
03-07-2005, 05:52 PM

No. It builds every year. Next year, I predict The Bad Guy is gonna shoot up a McDonalds.

Deberg_1990
03-07-2005, 05:52 PM
They mentioned on 810 briefly that this past Friday was the last day to buy season tickets?? I guess they wanted to get the fans all excited last week to hurry up and buy tickets and them screw them over???

The Bad Guy
03-07-2005, 05:53 PM
No. It builds every year. Next year, I predict The Bad Guy is gonna shoot up a McDonalds.

It will probably be Subway or something like that. I try to stay away from McDonalds.

Today has been a shitty day.

ExtremeChief
03-07-2005, 05:54 PM

um

yes

KC will get someone signed, probably after all of the top free agents are gone, and the front office will find a way to try to justify the "value" of these picks. I guess it's possible that KC still signs Hartwell, but I would be very surprised if that happens since he's already been here and gone. I would love for KC to just once bring in a player they need, and sign him to a contract before he leaves. I realize I don't know what negotiations are going on but it's frustrating as hell.

Donger
03-07-2005, 05:54 PM
It will probably be Subway or something like that. I try to stay away from McDonalds.

Today has been a shitty day.

Sh*t, if you're going to do it, go for a high BC. I'd like to suggest a Starbucks in Boulder, CO. Preferably on a pleasant Saturday morning.

Mr. Laz
03-07-2005, 05:59 PM
They mentioned on 810 briefly that this past Friday was the last day to buy season tickets?? I guess they wanted to get the fans all excited last week to hurry up and buy tickets and them screw them over???

ding,ding,ding ... winner gets a cookie

http://www.allenmugs.com/beads/cookie.jpg

teedubya
03-08-2005, 03:03 AM
you really need to get Farley off your Sig man.... I say Natalie and Lindsey and stick with them... Farley is wood kill.

Rausch
03-08-2005, 03:06 AM
*Sigh*

Mr. Laz
03-08-2005, 12:24 PM
you really need to get Farley off your Sig man.... I say Natalie and Lindsey and stick with them... Farley is wood kill.

somebody "double dawg dared" me to put farley into my girl sig

can't wuss out on a double dawg dare :p

the Talking Can
03-08-2005, 12:49 PM
There is no reason that they haven't signed Hartwell.

Other than the obvious: they're cheap a-holes who don't give a crap about winning.

Calcountry
03-08-2005, 12:56 PM

Man, I wish Peterson had the balls to go on 810 or 610 and take calls from fans instead of hiding behind the Chiefs radio network and screening callers.Maybe we were all wrong. MAYbe Mitchell will come on strong this year. MAYbe, William Bartee will learn how to play CB. Maybe our O will be able to hold service and our D will get turnovers. Maybe we will make the playoffs.

Hey Carl, its not the "SHOW ME" state for nothing.

Put up or get the fug out of town already.

htismaqe
03-08-2005, 01:01 PM
There is no reason that they haven't signed Hartwell.

Other than the obvious: they're cheap a-holes who don't give a crap about winning.

Yep.