PDA

View Full Version : Damn n00bs!!

Skip Towne
03-08-2005, 08:06 AM
"Chiefs Planet is too busy to use right now". This is seriously hurting my post count. I wish the Chiefs could sign free agents the way the Planet signs up n00bs. Get off my lawn!!!

badgirl
03-08-2005, 08:11 AM
i AGREE WITH YOU SKIP :thumb:

Unless you talking about me of course :hmmm:

Saulbadguy
03-08-2005, 08:14 AM
I've got a new policy, now. Negative rep for any idiots who start "Carl has got to go", "Dont buy tickets!", and "I'm done with this team" threads.

Skip Towne
03-08-2005, 08:15 AM
i AGREE WITH YOU SKIP :thumb:

Unless you talking about me of course :hmmm:
No, not you. Just all these butt ugly guys.

badgirl
03-08-2005, 08:18 AM
Whew, thats a relief!! :p

Mr. Kotter
03-08-2005, 08:21 AM

I have a pretty butt; and I'm no noob....whew! :p

chiefs4me
03-08-2005, 08:32 AM
I tried for hours to get on the planet last night. Every time I did it froze my damn comp up......what the hell is going on?????

Skip Towne
03-08-2005, 08:49 AM
I tried for hours to get on the planet last night. Every time I did it froze my damn comp up......what the hell is going on?????
It's the damn n00bs I tell ya!!!

Chan93lx50
03-08-2005, 08:50 AM

CP is a f*cking dumbass.

Solves a lot of questions doesn't it!

NewChief
03-08-2005, 08:56 AM
The worst part is that everytime I see that, I think that there must have been a FA signing, and the server shutdown from the resulting traffic. Imagine my dissapointment when the Planet comes back up, and all I see are the same old "Damnit Carl!" threads on the front page.

CosmicPal
03-08-2005, 09:00 AM
The worst part is that everytime I see that, I think that there must have been a FA signing, and the server shutdown from the resulting traffic. Imagine my dissapointment when the Planet comes back up, and all I see are the same old "Damnit Carl!" threads on the front page.

ROFL

Funny you say that- I was thinking the same thing last night when I returned home and I couldn't get onto the Planet at all. Thought maybe the Chiefs had finally signed someone and I couldn't wait to get up in the morning....but need I be surprised when all I see is the same old, same old....

NewChief
03-08-2005, 09:02 AM
ROFL

Funny you say that- I was thinking the same thing last night when I returned home and I couldn't get onto the Planet at all. Thought maybe the Chiefs had finally signed someone and I couldn't wait to get up in the morning....but need I be surprised when all I see is the same old, same old....

Exact experience I had last night. I tried to log on to check for any signings just before bed. The site was down. I thought, "Sweet! I bet we signed someone." Went to bed. Work up this morning: no signings.

chiefs4me
03-08-2005, 09:06 AM
It happened again.......why is this site freezing up my comp...I wonder if a certain someone has anything to do with it......

NewChief
03-08-2005, 09:07 AM
It happened again.......why is this site freezing up my comp...I wonder if a certain someone has anything to do with it......

Don't be ignorant.

Saulbadguy
03-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Don't be ignorant.
ROFL