PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard??

badgirl
03-09-2005, 03:13 PM
If they ever found that little girl that was missing in Florida?
I haven't heard anything at all in any of the news for a few days.

chiefs4me
03-09-2005, 04:15 PM
It was running on all the station's down here but then nothing. Last I heard they were looking at the grandfather because of something in his past.

chiefs4me
03-09-2005, 05:30 PM
I just read about the candle vigil they had Monday night for Jessica, they are not ruling out her grandfather due to attempted kidnapping charges he had 50 years ago.:hmmm:

beer bacon
03-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Has anyone heard about the 100s if not 1000s of other missing children in America? Yes I mean the non-white ones too.

eazyb81
03-09-2005, 05:46 PM
What a weird situation that is. The grandparents put her to bed at night, then everyone wakes up and the kid is gone? How can a guy just break into your house and steal your kid without you waking up?

People, this is the reason why you need at least two Pit Bulls in your house at all times.

BIG_DADDY
03-09-2005, 05:50 PM
What a weird situation that is. The grandparents put her to bed at night, then everyone wakes up and the kid is gone? How can a guy just break into your house and steal your kid without you waking up?

People, this is the reason why you need at least two Pit Bulls in your house at all times.

I can't tell you how many times I have watched the crime channel and went "wouldn't have happened if you had a pitbull"

eazyb81
03-09-2005, 05:52 PM
I can't tell you how many times I have watched the crime channel and went "wouldn't have happened if you had a pitbull"

Yep, hopefully people will realize someday. Oh well, I'm always sleeping sound at night. :thumb:

stumppy
03-09-2005, 05:54 PM

Hell, any dog will do. As long as it barks. Ive got two beagles and they let me know when someone is around. I still would rather have stumppy, my rot/mix. As long as he was alive no one, and I mean no one messed with my property or especially my children. Wish I hadn't thought about this, I miss him.

BIG_DADDY
03-09-2005, 07:11 PM
Yep, hopefully people will realize someday. Oh well, I'm always sleeping sound at night. :thumb:

Heard that, game raised and meaner than a Mo if your breaking in .

Saulbadguy
03-09-2005, 07:13 PM
Has anyone heard about the 100s if not 1000s of other missing children in America? Yes I mean the non-white ones too.
Rich..check. White..check. National news..check.

BIG_DADDY
03-09-2005, 07:20 PM
Hell, any dog will do. As long as it barks. Ive got two beagles and they let me know when someone is around. I still would rather have stumppy, my rot/mix. As long as he was alive no one, and I mean no one messed with my property or especially my children. Wish I hadn't thought about this, I miss him.

Miss my bully too, it sucks.

keg in kc
03-09-2005, 07:21 PM
One day I'll have a dog again. *sigh*

BIG_DADDY
03-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Rich..check. White..check. National news..check.

I don't know about that, any child abducted out here gets an Amber Alert.

Just as easy to say you hear about any time some whites beat up a black guy because that is a HATE CRIME but you never hear the other.

Always hear about racial slurs one way but not the other too.

Then again it's always easier to hate whitey so don't let me stop ya.

Uncle Fester
03-09-2005, 08:03 PM

Just as easy to say you hear about any time some whites beat up a black guy because that is a HATE CRIME but you never hear the other.

Amen! Jeez, why is it always blamed on race? It being anything somebody thinks is the issue.

Saulbadguy
03-09-2005, 08:05 PM

I hear about the abductions here in Kansas, no matter what. Most of the time they dont make national news, though.

badgirl
03-10-2005, 12:54 AM
If each child were nationalized then not hear anything anymore, yes I'd be asking about them, I don't know about every child that missing.

Thats a stupid remark anyway, thats like when you all were talking about BTK and his victims, me saying hey what about all the other murder victims in the world?

I was asking because I would like to know, after hearing about the grandfathers past convictions, and the fact there was no evidence at the scene that we know of, and the father happen to spend that night with his girlfriend is suspicious and I'd like to know if she has been found alive, or dead or if anything new has happened in the case.

The white ones too was a racial comment, why would you even say that?