PDA

View Full Version : I’m outta here … so a few shout outs

Mark M
03-10-2005, 09:19 AM
No, it’s NOT one of those threads. :) My boss and I had a chat today about my internet usage. I’m still meeting all my deadlines, so it’s not a big deal, but I probably won’t be around much for a while. :(

But before I go, thought I’d throw a few “shout outs” to a few folks …

KCWolfman—You’re an arrogant, pain-in-the-ass know it all … which is good, because otherwise we’d have almost nothing in common.

Keg in kc—I’d still like to meet you and discuss writing some time. And remember that all women are not evil. In fact, I’ve got this sister …

ARROW2—I’m not sure if your mommy didn’t hug you enough, or your uncle hugged you too much, but either way you really need help.

Laz—I respect the hell out of your passion for the Chiefs. Just remember that Zoloft is your friend. And if you need hug, I’ve got this sister …

Iowanian—Keep fighting the good fight. And next time you’re in KC we’ll have to go have a few beers … I’ll just remember to bring my step ladder so your short, redneck ass can kiss my skinny white one. :p

ZachKC—Don’t stay in Springfield forever. That town will drive a liberal like you absolutely crazy.

gochiefs—As soon as you embrace your sexual orientation, you’ll be better off. And “Jengo Fett” is NOT a sexual orientation.

Mr. Kotter—Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Sualbadguy—I’d like to thank you for not making me a target of a neg rep conspiracy.

Daddy T—Just because some random, useless and completely stupid thought enters your head doesn’t mean you need to start a thread about it.

BIG_DADDY—Have I ever mentioned how much I love your avatar?

ENDelt—Just some advice: You might wanna apply for that liver transplant now and beat the rush.

chiefs4me—Remember: This is an Internet bulletin board. What people say means pretty much nothing … so get over yourself. :p

royr17—Congrats on the engagement! And don’t let the morons around here get to you … you’re too good of a person to let their stupidity bother you.

ROYC75—Did I tell you about the time I was with Rich Scanlon in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer? Scanlon goes up to the deer and says, “I'm Rich Scanlon! SAY IT!” Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, “Richscanlon” ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!

scanfan91—Remember … they’re just jokes.

rufusmaqe—Remember that for every FA the Chiefs sign, your paycheck is reduced by a nickel.

Hoover—Nice rack.

go bo—Just because there are 90+ smilies doesn’t mean you have to use all of them in one post. Pace yourself.

Bwana—You’re still the GM of the ChiefsPlanet Geniouses … so get the pimp hat dusted off and ready once the season gets closer. :)

Rain Man—Thanks again for the bike.

Well, I’m sure I left out like 3,000 some odd folks, but hey … I got work to do.

MM
~~:D

ptlyon
03-10-2005, 09:25 AM
Hoover—Nice rack.

:spock:

Lzen
03-10-2005, 09:26 AM
:deevee: He forgot me!!

Mark M
03-10-2005, 09:26 AM

Dammit!

Lzen—If your band plays in KC, let me know ... I'd love to come and tell you how much you suck.

How's that?

MM
~~:spank:

Iowanian
03-10-2005, 09:27 AM
Tell your boss to suk mah baows.

Mark M
03-10-2005, 09:27 AM

Without the search function, I can't find the "I have flabby man boobs" thread he started.

MM
~~:banghead:

Coach
03-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Tell your boss to suk mah baows.

Heh, classic.

Sucks to hear though MM.

Dartgod
03-10-2005, 09:28 AM

Yeah, I know the feeling.

:sulk:

Mark M
03-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Yeah, I know the feeling.

:sulk:

Dartgod—I'm sure I'll see you at B5 next year. If not, let me take this opportunity to tell you that you suck.

Sorry ... I got nothing. Haven't seen you around here lately, so ... well, I got nothin.

MM
~~:shrug: :D

Baby Lee
03-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Once again, proof that 18,000+ posts doesn't make you memorable. :sulk:

Mark M
03-10-2005, 09:34 AM
Okay ... to all of you I didn't include (Baby Lee, Titus, nmt1, etc.), let me just say ...

YOUR MOTHERS ARE ALL WHORES.

There ... feel better now?

Well, gotta go. I'll try to visit on lunch breaks, but make no guarantees.

MM
~~:)

chiefs4me
You forgot me...........:deevee: But really how come you just can't log on at night when you get home?

ptlyon
Without the search function, I can't find the "I have flabby man boobs" thread he started.

MM

Ok - I remember that one.

Stinger
03-10-2005, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE=chiefs4me]You forgot me...........:deevee: [QUOTE]

you really need to learn to read :rolleyes:

Hello - commatard on the loose.

Lzen
03-10-2005, 09:38 AM
Dammit!

Lzen—If your band plays in KC, let me know ... I'd love to come and tell you how much you suck.

How's that?

MM
~~:spank:

:LOL: Much better. Hey, good luck with that job thingy. It was nice to have you back around here lately. Hope you still manage to drop in once in awhile.

Hoover
03-10-2005, 09:38 AM
Whats his number I'm calling the bastard!

chiefs4me
03-10-2005, 09:39 AM

What the hell do you mean by that....I can read just fine.So explain yourself........:harumph:

Lzen
03-10-2005, 09:41 AM
You forgot me...........:deevee: But really how come you just can't log on at night when you get home?

I'm not positive but I'm guessing that this one was intended for you. Your names are very similar.

chiefs4life—Remember: This is an Internet bulletin board. What people say means pretty much nothing … so get over yourself. :p

Dartgod
03-10-2005, 09:41 AM
Whats his number I'm calling the bastard!
Better yet, what's his bosses number? :evil:

Mark M
03-10-2005, 09:42 AM
I'm not positive but I'm guessing that this one was intended for you. Your names are very similar.

Yeah, I goofed.

MM

RedNFeisty
03-10-2005, 09:42 AM
Stifle it and get to work!

Mark M
03-10-2005, 09:43 AM

Seven month old son, dial up and a computer in the basement where it's like 50 degrees are just a few reasons.

Okay ... I REALLY need to get to work now.

MM
~~:sulk:

Lzen
03-10-2005, 09:43 AM
Stifle it and get to work!

You're Mark's boss, too? I thought you were just Clint's boss. :D

Iowanian
03-10-2005, 09:44 AM
What the hell do you mean by that....I can read just fine.So explain yourself........:harumph:

Christ.

You're worse than Kotter about trying to turn everything about you.

sliM would know who you were, if you posted anything notable.

chiefs4me
03-10-2005, 09:44 AM
Yeah, I goofed.

MM

aw.......you are fogiven. Now don't forget us........:p

chiefs4me
03-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Christ.

You're worse than Kotter about trying to turn everything about you.

sliM would know who you were, if you posted anything notable.

Shut up shorty....seems to me YOU are the one who gets mad and pouts when it's not about you. You don't have to be the GOD of every thread you know......so why don't you just go kill something. That seems to be the only thing you know how to do...........ROFL

chiefs4me
03-10-2005, 09:48 AM

ha ha asshole......seems to me you need to learn how to read or spell. I know how to spell my name..........:harumph:

RedNFeisty
03-10-2005, 09:49 AM
You're Mark's boss, too? I thought you were just Clint's boss. :D

I'm female, doesn't that mean I am every mans boss!?!

Saulbadguy
03-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Shut up shorty....seems to me YOU are the one who gets mad and pouts when it's not about you. You don't have to be the GOD of every thread you know......so why don't you just go kill something. That seems to be the only thing you know how to do...........ROFL
Wow, you are really, really retarded.

Stinger
03-10-2005, 10:13 AM
chiefs4me—Remember: This is an Internet bulletin board. What people say means pretty much nothing … so get over yourself. :p

chiefs4me[/b]]You forgot me...........

Did you not read your name in the tread start?

chiefs4me[/b]]What the hell do you mean by that....I can read just fine.So explain yourself........:harumph:

See above

chiefs4me[/b]]ha ha asshole......seems to me you need to learn how to read or spell. I know how to spell my name..........

chiefs4me[/b]][QUOTE=Stinger][QUOTE=chiefs4me]You forgot me...........:deevee:

Keep trying you almost got this internet thing figured out

Saulbadguy
03-10-2005, 10:15 AM
Sualbadguy—I’d like to thank you for not making me a target of a neg rep conspiracy.

Bwah hah...you should add "yet"... :fire:

However, i'll miss your ramblings. Try to make it on here as much as you can, bud. :thumb:

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-10-2005, 10:47 AM

I'm gonna change my name to "chopped liver."

:deevee:

DDay
03-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Get to work, free loader.

ExtremeChief
03-10-2005, 10:48 AM
:4321:

Iowanian
03-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Wow, you are really, really retarded.

Saul........you know it really says something, when a poster is too stooopid to even provide Good smack material.

she pulls the "shorty" smack like spiduhr because mark says it.......not knowing that I just might be 6'5.

Whats hysterical is that you're constantly throwing little hissy fits, and when backed in a corner you ALWAYs pull the "I was just jokin' sheeesh".

Any time you feel up to a debate on most any topic, just look Iowanian up. In the mean time, this might be a great time for you to go read up on some Football for Dummies so you can keep up with the Menfolk conversation, and not throw your dishwater on every conversation for attention.

chiefs4me
03-10-2005, 11:08 AM
Did you not read your name in the tread start?

See above

Keep trying you almost got this internet thing figured out

:rolleyes: Now what is your problem......he admitted he spelled it wrong. It wasn't my name. Since we do have a chiefs4life I thought it was about him. It's really none of your business anyway since I was replying to the thread starter.:harumph:

chiefs4me
03-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Saul........you know it really says something, when a poster is too stooopid to even provide Good smack material.

she pulls the "shorty" smack like spiduhr because mark says it.......not knowing that I just might be 6'5.

Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.
Whats hysterical is that you're constantly throwing little hissy fits, and when backed in a corner you ALWAYs pull the "I was just jokin' sheeesh".

Any time you feel up to a debate on most any topic, just look Iowanian up. In the mean time, this might be a great time for you to go read up on some Football for Dummies so you can keep up with the Menfolk conversation, and not throw your dishwater on every conversation for attention.

No where did I say I was joking.......you wish you were 6 ft tall. More like 5 ft.......And you are the only one who thinks I don't know football. I was on plenty of football threads yesterday.:harumph:

Little news for you shorty......just because you have a dick does not mean you are the only species that can understand football.:rolleyes:

Iowanian
03-10-2005, 11:17 AM
You don't know shit about football and haven't proven any different. Contrary to popular belief...everything doesn't have to be turned into a soap opera that involves you.

Being on a football thread, and talking about dusting and cooking isn't exactly participating. There are plenty of women who understand football and the Chiefs, you just aren't one of them.

Believe me, if Mark had read more of your posts, he'd know that you were a dumbass too. Now, be sure to chew those ring dings before swallowing.

Rain Man
03-10-2005, 11:19 AM

Top, for sadistic mods.

Mark M
03-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Well, if anyone wondered why I posted that cheifs4me needed to get over herself, you now know why.

Thanks for ruining what was supposed to be a fun thread.

Neg rep for you.

MM
~~:shake:

Michael Michigan
03-10-2005, 11:21 AM
Get to work hippie.

;)

|Zach|
03-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Oh man I got the "L" tag.

siberian khatru
03-10-2005, 11:22 AM

How do you think I feel? I'm not even one of the 3,000 Mark said he probably forgot. :deevee:

Mark M
03-10-2005, 11:23 AM
:4321:

What part of "Your mothers are all whores" did you two not understand?

MM
~~:p

chiefs4me
03-10-2005, 11:23 AM
You don't know shit about football and haven't proven any different. Contrary to popular belief...everything doesn't have to be turned into a soap opera that involves you.

Being on a football thread, and talking about dusting and cooking isn't exactly participating. There are plenty of women who understand football and the Chiefs, you just aren't one of them.

Believe me, if Mark had read more of your posts, he'd know that you were a dumbass too. Now, be sure to chew those ring dings before swallowing.

No it has to involve you, and your take on the subject and your experience and your thoughts and you, you, you,........if iowanian doesn't like it then the rest of of us shouldn't......:rolleyes: Well guess what shorty.....you are nothing to me, and your opinions are nothing to me and I used to think you were funny......now I just feel sad for you.....ROFL

You also must have me mixed up with someone else....I never talk about dishes or dusting.......that's my sons jobs.......ROFL

Heaven forbid anybody have an opinion that doesn't jive with yours..:harumph:

Stinger
03-10-2005, 11:25 AM

MM

ROFL

ptlyon
03-10-2005, 11:26 AM

MM

Just can't stay away, can ya??? :p

Good luck - hope to see you around - don't get fired!

ROYC75
03-10-2005, 11:26 AM
No, it’s NOT one of those threads. :) My boss and I had a chat today about my internet usage. I’m still meeting all my deadlines, so it’s not a big deal, but I probably won’t be around much for a while. :(

ROYC75—Did I tell you about the time I was with Rich Scanlon in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer? Scanlon goes up to the deer and says, “I'm Rich Scanlon! SAY IT!” Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, “Richscanlon” ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!

MM

Heh, he is awesome, isn't he. :)

I expect him to do well in NFLE against lesser talent !

Mark M
03-10-2005, 11:27 AM
No it has to involve you, and your take on the subject and your experience and your thoughts and you, you, you,........if iowanian doesn't like it then the rest of of us shouldn't......:rolleyes: Well guess what shorty.....you are nothing to me, and your opinions are nothing to me and I used to think you were funny......now I just feel sad for you.....ROFL

You also must have me mixed up with someone else....I never talk about dishes or dusting.......that's my sons jobs.......ROFL

STOP IT ALREADY!! Get the **** off my thread, bitch.

All I wanted was to leave on a funny note, and you've done a great job ruining that.

MM
~~:cuss:

chiefs4me
03-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Well, if anyone wondered why I posted that chiefs4me needed to get over herself, you now know why.

Thanks for ruining what was supposed to be a fun thread.

Neg rep for you.

MM
~~:shake:

aw poor baby......I made a silly post about you forgetting me like others did and it is being turned into me wanting attention.....:rolleyes: Guess you have to be a man to be silly.......:harumph: But like any good woman out there I will take the blame.........ROFL

Michael Michigan
How do you think I feel? I'm not even one of the 3,000 Mark said he probably forgot. :deevee:

Haven't you heard?

Hippies hate journalists.

|Zach|

All I wanted was to leave on a funny note, and you've done a great job ruining that.

MM
Yup, she is chock full of dumbassery.

Iowanian

Holy shit. This sukubus IS spider.

Mark M
03-10-2005, 11:29 AM
aw poor baby......I made a silly post about you forgetting me like others did and it is being turned into me wanting attention.....:rolleyes: Guess you have to be a man to be silly.......:harumph: But like any good woman out there I will take the blame.........ROFL
Seems to me getting attention is exactly what you're doing ...

are you Duhnise's sister or something?

MM

Stinger
03-10-2005, 11:30 AM

MM

I tend to agree with Iowian

Holy shit. This sukubus IS spider.

Mr. Laz
stay frosty, you pain-in-the-ass

:thumb:

dialup sucks

chiefs4me

MM

You really need to get a clue......your thread would of died at 7 posts unless I chimed in........ you are welcome.

Now I think I will go spend some money.......:thumb:

chiefs4me
03-10-2005, 11:33 AM

MM

So making a reply to your thread or making a post is wanting attention.........ROFL what is in the water you all are drinking?:hmmm:

Iowanian
03-10-2005, 11:33 AM
I may be alot of things on the planet including rude, opinionated, sarcastic, antagonistic, disgusting, ignorant, and belligerent.

All of that said, after 5 years on the board, I've never had an insulting Smiley created due to my dumbassary.

chiefs4me
03-10-2005, 11:37 AM
I may be alot of things on the planet including rude, opinionated, sarcastic, antagonistic, disgusting, ignorant, and belligerent.

All of that said, after 5 years on the board, I've never had an insulting Smiley created due to my dumbassary.

Insulting.........I find it kinda of flattering that they went to all that trouble for little ole me................ROFLROFL

ROYC75
03-10-2005, 11:40 AM
Damn, this thread has went to hell in a hand basket really quick.

badgirl
03-10-2005, 11:52 AM
yea it made a quick turn around from the original thread. :shake:

Stinger
03-10-2005, 12:01 PM
yea it made a quick turn around from the original thread. :shake:

Mark M
03-10-2005, 12:09 PM
If I could be a mod for about 5 minutes I could fix that fast ... :evil:

Of course, it wouldn’t even be an issue if her mother would’ve just gone ahead with the abortion.

Guess I need to get this back on topic ...

siberian hiwhateverthehellitis—Studies have proven that male fans of the group Yes have lower IQ’s and smaller penises than those who have a taste for good music. So, for your wife’s sake: www.enzyte.com (http://www.enzyte.com/)
Michael Michigan—Believe it or not, hippies do like journalists …the journalist in question just can’t suck ass. :p
Vlad logislav—Good to see the Prozac has finally kicked in.
Phobia—While shopping for my 5-year old niece, I found something I thought you’d enjoy: http://www.specialselections.com/y01e.html (http://www.specialselections.com/y01e.html)
RINGLEADER—Thanks for reminding me why I don’t vote Republican
Duhnise—Thanks for reminding me why I don’t vote Democrat.
Baby Lee—**Insert lawyer joke here.** NOTE: Remove lawyer joke when legal services are needed.

As I come up with more, I’ll take a break and post them.

MM

go bo
03-10-2005, 12:11 PM

Any time you feel up to a debate on most any topic, just look Iowanian up. In the mean time, this might be a great time for you to go read up on some Football for Dummies so you can keep up with the Menfolk conversation, and not throw your dishwater on every conversation for attention.six five, huh?

now is that your height or the length of your... :D

(gochiefs wants to know, not me...)

Coach
03-10-2005, 12:11 PM
As I come up with more, I’ll take a break and post them.

MM

Heh, I look forward to whatever you got for me, if you do. :p

Mark M
03-10-2005, 12:12 PM
Heh, I look forward to whatever you got for me, if you do. :p
Am I supposed to know who you are ... ?

MM

Iowanian
03-10-2005, 12:13 PM
six five, huh?

now is that your height or the length of your... :D

(gochiefs wants to know, not me...)

OK........so anyone who's met me knows I'm not 6'5, but I'm not exactly a midget either.

as for 6.5.........I'm not cutting off half for you or anyone.

go bo
03-10-2005, 12:15 PM
Haven't you heard?

Hippies hate journalists.not all of us, sweetie... :p :p :p

Mark M
03-10-2005, 12:16 PM
not all of us, sweetie... :p :p :p

:LOL:

Yeah ... let's not forget the late Hunter S. Thompson.

MM
~~:wayne:

go bo
03-10-2005, 12:17 PM
So making a reply to your thread or making a post is wanting attention.........ROFL what is in the water you all are drinking?:hmmm:water?

we're supposed to be drinking water?

Coach
03-10-2005, 12:18 PM
Am I supposed to know who you are ... ?

MM

ROFL

Ouch, felt that coming from a mile.

Lzen
03-10-2005, 12:19 PM
I'm female, doesn't that mean I am every mans boss!?!

I dunno. That probably depends on what's under the hood. :p

Did I just say that? :shake:

go bo
03-10-2005, 12:19 PM
OK........so anyone who's met me knows I'm not 6'5, but I'm not exactly a midget either.

as for 6.5.........I'm not cutting off half for you or anyone.midget?

nah, you're not that tall...

(j/k...)

Lzen
03-10-2005, 12:28 PM

as for 6.5.........I'm not cutting off half for you or anyone.

What's up with peeps lately calling you short? I met you at the Houston game and, admittedly, my memory may not be perfect as I may have had a few tasty beverages but, I just don't recall you being short.

Iowanian
03-10-2005, 12:32 PM
I'm not tall.......but I'm not short. Officially...5'8" is the answer, 180lbs and bench about 230 with off/on time in the gym. I'm not giving Wedding tackle dimentions.

MsliM was just being a wiseguy and I had it coming. comatard is just hopping on the bandwagon.

the Mongoloid of the Mange is convinced for some reason that I'm a 4'10 guy named Franky.

Saulbadguy
03-10-2005, 12:33 PM
ha ha asshole......seems to me you need to learn how to read or spell. I know how to spell my name..........:harumph:
Its hard to screw up "cvnt".

Iowanian
03-10-2005, 12:34 PM
SAUL DROPS A DAISYCUTTER!

Down Goes Frazier! Down Goes Frasier!

Mark M
03-10-2005, 12:34 PM
What's up with peeps lately calling you short? I met you at the Houston game and, admittedly, my memory may not be perfect as I may have had a few tasty beverages but, I just don't recall you being short.

He's really not that short, just shorter than me.

Of course, he could probably bench press me with his pinky toe ...

but who couldn't?

MM

Mark M
03-10-2005, 12:35 PM

Reppity rep rep rep rep rep.

MM
~~ROFL

go bo
03-10-2005, 12:38 PM
Reppity rep rep rep rep rep.

MM
~~ROFLall right now...

you're having way too much fun with this thread...

i thought "i'm leaving" threads were supposed to be heart-wrenching, soul-searching, tongue-twisting affairs...

straighten up and try again!! :p :p :p

Otter
03-10-2005, 12:53 PM
5'8"?!?!?

When I met Iowanian at the farm show he was riding around on a baby goat lasso'n up the stray chickens.

Nope, I don't buy it.

Iowanian
03-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Those chickens would have been alot easier to Rope, if you prick wasn't stuck in the back of them, otter.

I still Feign suprise that SaulBalboa has such a devestating Overhand Right.

Saulbadguy
03-10-2005, 01:00 PM
Do the chickens have large talons?

Iowanian
03-10-2005, 01:02 PM
I'm guessing large and sharp enough talons to have left some pretty incriminating Tracks on Otter's Thighs.

BIG_DADDY
03-10-2005, 01:03 PM
You obviously need a puter at the house.

Baby Lee
03-10-2005, 01:22 PM
I'm guessing large and sharp enough talons to have left some pretty incriminating Tracks on Otter's Thighs.
Overheard when gochiefs was blowing Otter

"Mmmphh, naste nike chiggen."

Otter
03-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Those chickens would have been alot easier to Rope, if you prick wasn't stuck in the back of them, otter.

I still Feign suprise that SaulBalboa has such a devestating Overhand Right.

ROFL

I got nuthin', I'm outa practice.

Otter
03-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Overheard when gochiefs was blowing Otter

"Mmmphh, naste nike chiggen."

Come on dude.

Raping chickens is one thing but blowing...bah...can't even say it.

Damn BL.

Lzen
03-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Aw, man... it's one thing to suggest Otter rapes chickens... but, this is just below the belt.

Yeah, and you thought this thread couldn't go any lower with chiefs4me's comments. :shake:

Baby Lee
03-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Come on dude.

Raping chickens is one thing but blowing...bah...can't even say it.

Damn BL.
No, ott. GC is blowing you.
Head is head. ROFL

ExtremeChief
03-10-2005, 02:12 PM

Tell your old man he's gonna hafta start paying

Mom go a promotion to "hooker"

Phobia
03-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Has anybody yet explained to Mark that the thread title should be "a few shouts out"? I thought this dude was some kind of writer or something..... Jeesh, even kcnut know that much.

keg in kc
03-10-2005, 03:29 PM
My boss and I had a chat today about my internet usage. I’m still meeting all my deadlines, so it’s not a big deal, but I probably won’t be around much for a while. Walked into your cubicle and caught you with your hand in your pants, again, eh? I told you that was gonna happen if you didn't lay off the granny porn.

Phobia
03-10-2005, 04:33 PM
You clearly aren't getting your grammar lessons from MTV.

I can proudly claim to have not watched MTV for roughly 2 years and prior to that it was only for Jackass and Punk'd. Remember when they had music? That was cool.

Mark M
03-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Has anybody yet explained to Mark that the thread title should be "a few shouts out"? I thought this dude was some kind of writer or something..... Jeesh, even kcnut know that much.

That's what I get for trying to use the youngsters' lingo ...

damn I'm getting old.

MM
~~:doh!:

Phobia
03-10-2005, 04:42 PM
Punk'd has been around for 2 years?

At least. It's already out on DVD.

Ultra Peanut
03-10-2005, 05:31 PM
Man, I'm glad you got served!

chiefs4me
03-10-2005, 05:40 PM
I'm not tall.......but I'm not short. Officially...5'8" is the answer, 180lbs and bench about 230 with off/on time in the gym. I'm not giving Wedding tackle dimentions.

MsliM was just being a wiseguy and I had it coming. comatard is just hopping on the bandwagon.

the Mongoloid of the Mange is convinced for some reason that I'm a 4'10 guy named Franky.

I wasn't calling you shorty due to mark's comments. I even had to go back and reread his to see that he used the word shorty.

If you think back to one of our very first disagreements you might remember what I am talking about. I won't use it again.....I just thought of another one.......:harumph:

Baby Lee
03-10-2005, 05:42 PM
I wasn't calling you shorty due to mark's comments. I even had to go back and reread his to see that he used the word shorty.

If you think back to one of our very first disagreements you might remember what I am talking about. I won't use it again.....I just thought of another one.......:harumph:
One round of bated breath, on me.

chiefs4me

:rolleyes: tell me again how old you are?

keg in kc
The words "glutton for punishment" come to mind.

chiefs4me
03-10-2005, 06:04 PM
I knew this thread couldn't be complete. There was no announcement of an intention to go swimming.

I don't get to swim when I want to anymore...:banghead: it's summer time so I have to run the lawn business...As a matter of fact hubby wants to take the pool out and add on, and put in another patio with a hot tub and bar.:deevee:

chiefs4me
03-10-2005, 06:06 PM
I knew this thread couldn't be complete. There was no announcement of an intention to go swimming.

darn., I should of said I was saving it from dropping off the front page..ROFL

Inspector
03-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Okay ... to all of you I didn't include (Baby Lee, Titus, nmt1, etc.), let me just say ...

YOUR MOTHERS ARE ALL WHORES.

There ... feel better now?

Well, gotta go. I'll try to visit on lunch breaks, but make no guarantees.

MM
~~:)

Damn....I was trying to keep that a secret.

Bwana
03-10-2005, 06:24 PM
I hope you get on here and do "some" posting Mark. I always enjoy your humor.

Phobia
03-10-2005, 06:30 PM
What's funny is... unless I'm imagining this... Mark had been absent for some time, and just reappeared in the past couple weeks. They sure jumped his ass quick.

Even better, he announces he's gonna be scarce and then proceeds to log as many posts in a day as he's had in a year's time.... Heh.

Inspector
03-10-2005, 06:34 PM
Well, dude, she advertises in the Pitch. I mean, c'mon.

At least we got rid of that billboard.

That was embarrassing....

Iowanian
03-10-2005, 06:53 PM

After that Overhand Right SaulBoa Landed, Your eye must look like ASaulo Creed had his way with your mellon.

I have no idea what punishment it is in which you seek, nor any idea what in the hell you are talking about. You've got nothing on me, Hooker.

The Translation was lost in the muffled sound of you sukin' mah baows.

mmmffff [gag] mmmfmfmmmmmm mmmffmfff ,,,, mmmmffffmmm mmfmfmfmm stupid comment mmmdfffmmmmm fmmmmfmfmf [gag]

I suppose you're trying to make a small peepee insinuation with the "shorty" thing then? If this is the case, I'm sure that my response was something about that only being something that women with HUGE Berginas say....I'm talking Parking a Yugo with room for the mower. You'll have to pardon me, if as a happily married man, I don't feel obligated to let the Hound out and crush a can with it, just to impress "the help".

I'd like to recommend that your landscaping ass pick someone else to antagonize. Start with the JV and work your way up to the varsity. In the mean time, you might want to put some Ice on that mug

chiefs4me
03-10-2005, 07:02 PM
I have no idea what punishment it is in which you seek, nor any idea what in the hell you are talking about. You've got nothing on me, Hooker.

mmmffff [gag] mmmfmfmmmmmm mmmffmfff Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose. mmmmffffmmm mmfmfmfmm stupid comment mmmdfffmmmmm fmmmmfmfmf [gag]

I suppose you're trying to make a small peepee insinuation with the "shorty" thing then? If this is the case, I'm sure that my response was something about that only being something that women with HUGE Berginas say....I'm talking Parking a Yugo with room for the mower. You'll have to pardon me, if as a happily married man, I don't feel obligated to let the Hound out and crush a can with it, just to impress "the help".

I'd like to recommend that your landscaping ass pick someone else to antagonize. Start with the JV and work your way up to the varsity.

:banghead: You are the one who started in on me when I replied on this thread.

And no I wasn't talking about your dick either...just forget it.

Landscaping ass.......I think I like that.............ROFL

Bwana
03-10-2005, 07:04 PM
After that Overhand Right SaulBoa Landed, Your eye must look like ASaulo Creed had his way with your mellon.

mmmffff [gag] mmmfmfmmmmmm mmmffmfff Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose. mmmmffffmmm mmfmfmfmm stupid comment mmmdfffmmmmm fmmmmfmfmf [gag]

I'd like to recommend that your landscaping ass pick someone else to antagonize. Start with the JV and work your way up to the varsity. In the mean time, you might want to put some Ice on that mug

Classic! ROFL

Hammock Parties
03-10-2005, 07:09 PM
I ain't gay!

Iowanian
03-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Then I have absolutely no idea what your incoherent rambling was about...at all....which probably puts me in line with 95% of the rest of the board.

Whatever. I got better things to do that Be the Duke boys to your Boss Hogg.

Iowanian
03-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Then I have absolutely no idea what your incoherent rambling was about...at all....which probably puts me in line with 95% of the rest of the board.

Whatever. I got better things to do that Be the Duke boys to your Boss Hogg.

[waylon jennings narration] Booooy Howdy...Now she's gonna be hotter than a nest full of Hornets with the popcorn farts run over by a lawnmower during their favorite show [/narration]

chiefs4me
03-10-2005, 08:05 PM
[waylon jennings narration] Booooy Howdy...Now she's gonna be hotter than a nest full of Hornets with the popcorn farts run over by a lawnmower during their favorite show [/narration]

ROFL..............

Saulbadguy
03-21-2005, 04:14 PM

That line alone makes this thread hall-worthy...ROFL

Donger
03-21-2005, 04:45 PM
What a strange thread.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-21-2005, 04:46 PM
I ain't gay!

ROFL

Hammock Parties
03-21-2005, 04:51 PM
ROFL

Seriously!

Abba-Dabba
03-21-2005, 04:51 PM
He's just sexually challenged

Mr. Flopnuts
03-21-2005, 04:54 PM
Seriously!

It's just funny gochiefs. I'm so new around here, I couldn't make even an educated guess at your sexual orientation. However make no mistake about it, if you are as gay as the bio for Jason Baker on the donkeys website, I couldn't care less. To each his own. Too many homophobes on this board, I'm not one of them.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2005, 04:54 PM
He's just sexually challenged

I like to think I'm "asexual by default."

Donger
03-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Seriously!

Peh.

I see through your transparent Nicole Kidman deflection, Peter.

keg in kc
03-21-2005, 04:56 PM
I like to think I'm "asexual by default."You left out an 's'. That's 'assexual'.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2005, 04:56 PM
Peh.

I see through your transparent Nicole Kidman deflection, Peter.

Peter?

All I know is the robot previously in my sig was straight.

Abba-Dabba
03-21-2005, 04:57 PM
I like to think I'm "asexual by default."

Howabout just scared to get turned down?

Hammock Parties
You left out an 's'. That's 'assexual'.

as sexual? :shrug:

Donger
Peter?

Puffer.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2005, 04:58 PM
Puffer.

Had a pickled piper?

Donger
03-21-2005, 04:58 PM
You left out an 's'. That's 'assexual'.

No he didn't.

Calcountry
03-21-2005, 05:00 PM

4321Yeah, were fuggin nobodies.

:p

Hammock Parties
03-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Howabout just scared to get turned down?

I'm well past that. The only chick I ever asked out said yes.

Course the beer helped.

keg in kc
03-21-2005, 05:02 PM
I'm well past that. The only chick I ever asked out said yes.

Course the beer helped.So did your credit card number. Phone sex operators rarely say "no".

Calcountry
03-21-2005, 05:05 PM
.Umm, what kind of services in only two miles?

Donger
03-21-2005, 05:05 PM

ROFL

Hammock Parties
03-21-2005, 05:07 PM
So did your credit card number. Phone sex operators rarely say "no".

Bah, I'm serious. It was at an end of year party my last semester at UTA.

Donger
03-21-2005, 05:08 PM
Bah, I'm serious. It was at an end of year party my last semester at UTA.

Did you go on the date?

Hammock Parties
03-21-2005, 05:12 PM
Did you go on the date?

Heh. We actually had a thread about this. It was an "ask so-and-so for advice" thread or something. I think Iowanian or someone was supposed to be some kind of "Dr." It's been deleted since I guess, I looked for it.

Anyway, no I did not. I gave her my number and she never did call.

keg in kc
03-21-2005, 05:20 PM
That's unfortunate.

Donger
03-21-2005, 05:32 PM
Heh. We actually had a thread about this. It was an "ask so-and-so for advice" thread or something. I think Iowanian or someone was supposed to be some kind of "Dr." It's been deleted since I guess, I looked for it.

Anyway, no I did not. I gave her my number and she never did call.

Well, that's probably happened at least once to every guy that's ever given their number to a broad.

Thankfully, not every guy throws in the towel on sexuality, however.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2005, 05:34 PM
Well, that's probably happened at least once to every guy that's ever given their number to a broad.

Thankfully, not every guy throws in the towel on sexuality, however.

Don't worry, that experience didn't destroy my resolve.

Donger
03-21-2005, 05:35 PM
Don't worry, that experience didn't destroy my resolve.

What did?

Hammock Parties
03-21-2005, 05:39 PM
What did?

It hasn't been destroyed. It was just never very strong.

Donger
03-21-2005, 05:41 PM
It hasn't been destroyed. It was just never very strong.

Strong enough for you to have an avatar and signature of what most would consider to be a rather attractive female though?

That's odd.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2005, 05:43 PM
Strong enough for you to have an avatar and signature of what most would consider to be a rather attractive female though?

That's odd.

My attraction to women was never in doubt or weak.

Donger
03-21-2005, 05:46 PM
My attraction to women was never in doubt or weak.

So, you're strongly attracted to females.

Okay, then what's the issue?

Hammock Parties
03-21-2005, 06:52 PM
So, you're strongly attracted to females.

Okay, then what's the issue?

Regarding asking them out? I was conditioned not to for 19 years.

keg in kc
03-21-2005, 07:23 PM
I believe his query dealt with your asexuality. Some people can't fathom that. It's...odd.