PDA

View Full Version : Are these "special" brownies?

ENDelt260
03-10-2005, 01:10 PM

cadmonkey
03-10-2005, 01:14 PM
The kids who ate those brownies are so F*CKED for the rest of HS. You just don't live down ingesting another student's semen.

personal experience? ROFL

siberian khatru
03-10-2005, 01:16 PM
So if a girl rubbed the frosting in her cootch and got pregnant, will the kid be forced to pay child support?

DenverChief
03-10-2005, 01:20 PM
ROFL :Lin:

DenverChief
03-10-2005, 01:23 PM
So if a girl rubbed the frosting in her cootch and got pregnant, will the kid be forced to pay child support?

:hmmm: hopefully it wasn't freash still steamy seamen....

Braincase
03-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Was the guys name Van Wilder?

DenverChief
03-10-2005, 01:30 PM
This story reminds me of another link I stumbled upon not too long ago.

http://www.cookingwithcum.com/

I've never clicked it... but, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume it's not safe for work.

Enjoy.

Dear culinary enthusiast,
We are unfortunately going to have to shut down the discussion board for a small time while we explore our hosting options. The popularity of this site has overwhelmed not only our servers, but our hearts and minds as well. The 500,000 plus visitors received during our first two weeks have given us a mandate to spread the word of Cooking with Cum by all means necessary. To each and every one of you, we offer a sincere Thank You!

At the same time, we are very proud to announce the upcoming arrival of our new book which explores the culinary value of semen through beautiful photographs of cum-cuisine, delectable recipes, and fascinating information about the intriguing world of Cooking with Cum! Continue to check back or enter your email address below to find out about new features that we'll be adding to our website and for more information about our new book, Natural Harvest Cooking - An inspirational collection of semen based recipes.

ROFL ROFL

DenverChief
03-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa... why are you posting a throwup smilie?

the idea of eating a strangers cum is just as disgusting to me as it would be for you to eat a strange girls vaginal fluids on your ice cream

cadmonkey
03-10-2005, 01:33 PM
This story reminds me of another link I stumbled upon not too long ago.

http://www.cookingwithcum.com/

I've never clicked it... but, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume it's not safe for work.

Enjoy.

you just "stumbled" across this one huh?

siberian khatru
03-10-2005, 01:34 PM
the idea of eating a strangers cum is just as disgusting to me as it would be for you to eat a strange girls vaginal fluids on your ice cream

Sounds like just another Saturday night at Casa del ENDelt.

DenverChief
03-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Sounds like just another Saturday night at Casa del ENDelt. ROFL

siberian khatru
03-10-2005, 01:39 PM
I may not put in on my ice cream, but there's vaginal fluids from strange women in my mouth all the time.

"For the thousandth time, guys, NO I did not eat a tuna and mayo sandwich for lunch! Why do you keep asking me?"

DenverChief
03-10-2005, 01:44 PM
"For the thousandth time, guys, NO I did not eat a tuna and mayo sandwich for lunch! Why do you keep asking me?" ROFL

siberian khatru
03-10-2005, 02:33 PM
This thread sucks, it needs to come to an end.
Its its especially hard, to see men that claim to be straight up, make comments to just spur more nutty comments. I know theres probably stiff opposition, but I hope a moderators is quick to wipe this one off the board!

Ejaculately!

keg in kc
03-10-2005, 02:59 PM
Eww.