PDA

View Full Version : Big Ten Tournyment Score...Iowa 71-52 over Purdue

Chief Henry
03-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Unfricken beleavable......That dam Alford is gonna save his sorry ass
as the Iowa Coach yet :banghead: Now Iowa has won three games in a row.....Good for the boys on the team, bad for non Alford beleavers.

HC_Chief
03-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Gawd, Purdue has gone to shit

jspchief
03-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Unfricken beleavable......That dam Alford is gonna save his sorry ass
as the Iowa Coach yet :banghead: Now Iowa has won three games in a row.....Good for the boys on the team, bad for non Alford beleavers.

Typical Alford. Play great in non-league early games, play like sh*t in conference, then just play well enough in the tourny to make it hard to fire him. :mad:

Chief Henry
03-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Gawd, Purdue has gone to shit

It was Gene Keadys final game as head coach for Purdue and
he was whipped up on by a Steve Alford team...Keady has just got to be :shake: on how ALford just smokked his azz.

Chan93lx50
03-10-2005, 03:39 PM
DAMN YOU ALFORD!

Thing I really hate about alford all his players are stagnent. They never improve, you get a freshmen in and they play good, and you think WOW when he is a senior he will be a stud................ NOPE they never improve

This is JMHO

Marco Polo
03-10-2005, 04:53 PM
One more win and they are in!

tk13
03-10-2005, 04:55 PM
I don't know, but Ohio State must've left it all on the floor against Illinois, because they are getting whipped by Penn State. 35-24 at halftime... Penn State led by 15 at one point. Pretty hard to believe, beat Illinois then turn around and are getting beat down by the absolute worst team in the conference. Still a half to turn it around though.

htismaqe
03-10-2005, 06:13 PM
Fret not, guys.

Iowa will get SOUNDLY thrashed by Meecheegan State and Alford will be on a bus back to Indiana.

KCWolfman
03-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Fret not, guys.

Iowa will get SOUNDLY thrashed by Meecheegan State and Alford will be on a bus back to Indiana.
I will take him over Davis. At least he understands the tradition.

Wanna trade?

Chan93lx50
03-10-2005, 06:33 PM
I will take him over Davis. At least he understands the tradition.

Wanna trade?

Davis could not recruit worth a damn, but he can take a bunch of average guys and make a good team with them.

Alford can recruit like a god, but can't make then play worth a shit together.

Choose your poison

tk13
03-10-2005, 06:41 PM
Davis could not recruit worth a damn, but he can take a bunch of average guys and make a good team with them.

Alford can recruit like a god, but can't make then play worth a shit together.

Choose your poison
I don't know about that, Davis has recruited some pretty high-caliber players. I imagine better than the guys Alford's recruited at Iowa. IU's best recruit for this year was supposed to be Josh Smith, who skipped out for the NBA and is now starring for the Hawks. The only time Davis has won anything was with Knight's remaining leftovers...

Uncle_Ted
03-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Just got back from the UC ... saw Iowa and Ohio State games. Iowa didn't play that great, but hit a bunch of threes early ... and Purdue played like $hit. One more positive for Iowa is that we didn't give it up down the stretch, like we seem to do.

Can't believe Penn State choked that one away. They played the first half like they had nothing to lose, and OSU was sleepwalking. Last 10 minutes were a complete reversal.

Unfortunately don't have any tix for tomorrow :cuss: