PDA

View Full Version : Gunther saves his job...

12-10-2000, 03:10 PM
We can't even say "at least there's next season" now. We looked utterly pathetic, against another team with a losing record. But we do just enough to win. If CP/Gunther is back next year, I don't know what I'm going to do...

------------------
Parker
[b]ChiefsPlanet Administrator</B>

elvislivesinkc
12-10-2000, 03:20 PM
Yeah this was an unsatisifying win. The refs helped us a LOT in the 4th quarter. This kind of win does nothing but put us further down in the draft and keeps Gun & Co at the helm.

------------------
Gary

Lurker Brett
12-10-2000, 03:21 PM
I agree, I wanted them to lose out, not necessarily for the draft pick, that was gravy, but to get rid of this damn coaching staff. Now, I can hear, this is what I wanted all along, but Donnel was hurt. Sh!t, he wasn't hurt enough to be our short yardage back, but too hurt to block for TR. I think the Donx squeak one out next week, but for the life of me, I can't see how in the world we can lose at Atlanta.

redshirt32
12-10-2000, 04:56 PM
I can't imagine this pathetic performance helped Gunther save his job. I sure as heck hope not...<BR>

Quarterback
12-10-2000, 05:15 PM
Relax the doom and gloom gang. We pulled out a win and broke out losing streak. For the contrarians among us take heart in:

1. We barely won. I'm sure this fact wasn't lost on CP.
2. There was lots of empty seates. The weather hurt but I'm sure the Hunt suite noticed the headcount.
3. Denver will rip us a new one next week and everyone will have fresh ammo to shoot at Guns head.