PDA

View Full Version : Hartwell or Law or Dyson

KingPriest2
03-11-2005, 02:12 PM
Hartwell wants to play here. We need a CB. It would not hurt to have another LB. Or Dyson.

Who do you want?

Pants
03-11-2005, 02:14 PM
I'll pick a CB over an LB. So I guess Law. This, however is not even an issue, since according to inside sources, Law will be a Chief.

shaneo69
03-11-2005, 02:17 PM
If the doctors assured us that Law will be ready to go by training camp, I'd take him.

Then I'd draft another CB in the 1st round, OLB in the 2nd, and D-line in every round after that.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 02:21 PM
If Hartwell "wants to play here" he'd be signed already and Bell would be somewhere else.

(unless Bell was our first choice, of course)

And I'd take Law if he passes medical muster.

Gaz
03-12-2005, 08:02 AM
1. Hartwell

2. Dyson

3. Mario Edwards

4. Surtain [only after the June cuts fail to supply a CB]

Law and his scooter are not even on the list. Sure, he might pass a physical, but foot injuries are problematic at best. And even if he does pass a physical, he has had his butt in a wheelchair for several months. He will not be in shape to play football. No, thank you.

xoxo~
Gaz
Avoiding Law like the proverbial plague.

Kerberos
03-12-2005, 09:27 AM
This poll is BS without the GAZ option.

:BS:

htismaqe
03-12-2005, 11:11 AM
If the doctors assured us that Law will be ready to go by training camp, I'd take him.

Then I'd draft another CB in the 1st round, OLB in the 2nd, and D-line in every round after that.

I'd take a flyer on a late-round WR. The position is exceptionally deep this year.