PDA

View Full Version : CB is a done deal...

carlos3652
03-12-2005, 03:15 PM
We know we are getting either Law or Surtain as worst case scenario... I cant see Carl screwing this one up, and I hope these players give us a solid year (injury free).

But what do we do next, do we bring the LB's from Houston to check them out, I would think they would be less than hartwell and we could fit them in after we get a cb.

Dyson?

I dont think i want the donkey cb... id rather draft them from that point... do we get a DE/DT after june 1st to compete for a job a training camp so Eric doesnt feel so comfortable...

Where do we go from here... we have done quite a bit so far, but it seems that Carl and the FO are finally taking their time and money and trying to build a decent D for the first time in 5-6 years...

Mr. Laz
03-12-2005, 03:21 PM
We know we are getting either Law or Surtain as worst case scenario...

I cant see Carl screwing this one up
ROFL

aaaahhh .. to be young and naive http://www.smiling-faces.com/smilies/big.gif

Bowser
03-12-2005, 03:27 PM
ROFL

ROFL

I would have no problem with Jay Foreman being on this team.

NaptownChief
03-12-2005, 03:30 PM
ROFL

No kidding...Carl could fuq up an anvil.

keg in kc
03-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Posts like this I like to call a karma bomb. It's like when some dude in a film says something like "it's not like it can get any worse" and then the queen alien rises out of the muck in all her glory and eats everybody.

Bowser
03-12-2005, 04:12 PM
Posts like this I like to call a karma bomb. It's like when some dude in a film says something like "it's not like it can get any worse" and then the queen alien rises out of the muck in all her glory and eats everybody.

Nono! You mean the scene in Scream: "I'll be right back......"

keg in kc
03-12-2005, 04:13 PM
And the ever popular "everything's going to be alright".

Bwana
03-12-2005, 04:15 PM
"Logic" would indicate that's the case, but when Carl is involved, anything can happen. It ain't done, until it's done.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-12-2005, 04:16 PM
I hope the Chiefs aren't done with adding LBs. If they aren't going to sign an OLB in FA, then move up and get Derrick Johnson.

WebGem
03-13-2005, 04:27 AM
We know we are getting either Law or Surtain as worst case scenario... I cant see Carl screwing this one up
ROFL

Are you kidding?

whoman69
03-13-2005, 10:19 AM
And the ever popular "everything's going to be alright".
I think I feel a 70s song coming up.

brent102fire
03-13-2005, 10:19 AM
The only done deal is the Chiefs still have Bartee, Warfield and McCleon on the roster...no one else :shake: :cuss: :mad: :banghead:

htismaqe
03-13-2005, 10:27 AM
We will have a FA CB by the draft.

Mr. Laz
03-13-2005, 11:57 AM
We will have a FA CB by the draft.
already backing off, huh ROFL

before you said we'd have a starting cornerback ... now it's just a FA CB

pretty soon it will be that we will bring Ray Crockett outa retirement by the draft.

:p

Gaz
03-13-2005, 11:59 AM
I have to think that just about any FA CB would be an immediate starter for the Chiefs.

xoxo~
Gaz
Has no illusions about the Chiefs CBs.

Gaz
03-13-2005, 12:03 PM
Or, we could look at it this way: which FA CB would be unlikely to beat out Bartee for a starting job?

xoxo~
Gaz
Pretty sure that is a short, short list.

htismaqe
03-13-2005, 01:04 PM
already backing off, huh ROFL

before you said we'd have a starting cornerback ... now it's just a FA CB

pretty soon it will be that we will bring Ray Crockett outa retirement by the draft.

:p

Nah, not backing off at all.

Just wasn't careful with my wording.

We will have a new starting CB by the draft.

FYI, Ray Crockett would likely START for this suck-ass defense. :banghead: