PDA

View Full Version : Sound familiar?

Archie Bunker
03-13-2005, 02:42 PM
Sounds like this board last year. ROFL I love it

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=23725

Predicting 10 wins is the equivalent of someone predicting that we're going to be mediocre.

I don't believe that people in general believe we are a 6 win team. But boy... You'd have to be an "orange and blue racing stripes in your shorts" kind of homer to predict any more than that right now. That's distressing, because I'm betting that Indy wins at least 11, but wouldn't doubt seeing them win 13. And that's not mentioning New England. On top of that, let's face it, Kansas City has a great offense and even making marginal improvements could spell trouble for us. Especially when we play so streaky on the road.

I think the most distressing is that people are starting to see the cracks in the foundation that they puttied over before because Shanahan was so fresh off of a Superbowl. That feeling isn't fresh anymore, and this fanbase is a hungry fanbase when it comes to playoff wins. These cracks can't be puttied anymore.

How long will the Broncos relive Ground Hog Day before the fans start demanding a new foundation.

I'm distressed because if this year doesn't pan out, our Superbowl Darling Coach could go out with questions I never in my wildest imaginations thought would be left unanswered

Pants
03-13-2005, 02:46 PM
Rat coaching KC next year?

unlurking
03-13-2005, 02:53 PM
You deserve to burn in hell for that!!!!!!!!!

;)

kc rush
03-13-2005, 03:52 PM

I think I just threw up in my mouth. :cuss:

Bowser
03-13-2005, 03:54 PM
THE MANE IS IMPLODING!!!!!!!!!

Hammock Parties
03-13-2005, 04:00 PM
I've seen the light on Shanahan. I learned alot about football last year. He's only really good right out of the gate. It happens in games and in football seasons. After that he loses his edge for some reason and can't get it done.

I think he needs to go the Gunther route and go back to being a coordinator for a while.

Bowser
03-13-2005, 04:02 PM
I think he needs to go the Gunther route and go back to being a coordinator for a while.

I don't think his ego could take that hit.

Hammock Parties
03-13-2005, 04:13 PM
I don't think his ego could take that hit.

I hope Gunther's D stomps a mudhole in him this year. Goooonther nooooobody...does it like youuuuu!

Eleazar
03-13-2005, 04:19 PM
ROFL they actually mentioned the 'gleam'

And, that Plummer is going to break out since it's his third year in the system. I remember when he was going to break out because he wasn't with the Cardinals anymore. Or because it was his second year in the system.

Mastashake
03-13-2005, 04:23 PM
If The Chiefs get Shanahan as a coach, I want you all to do me a favor...

Kill me. I don't care how, just do it.

Mastashake

Bowser
03-13-2005, 04:24 PM
If The Chiefs get Shanahan as a coach, I want you all to do me a favor...

Kill me. I don't care how, just do it.

Mastashake

You came to the right place for a request like that! Consider it done!

:thumb:

milkman
03-13-2005, 10:54 PM
I've seen the light on Shanahan. I learned alot about football last year. He's only really good right out of the gate. It happens in games and in football seasons. After that he loses his edge for some reason and can't get it done.

You didn't learn enough.
He's only really good when he has Elway as the QB.

Wallcrawler
03-13-2005, 11:18 PM
Shanahan is nothing without Elway. He's been resting on the running game and trying to find someone who can do what Elway did, and he's finding that to be quite a difficult task.

Replacing Elway with a QB who heaves up 20 picks a season isnt exactly going to get it done.