PDA

View Full Version : Draft Picks

nascher
03-13-2005, 07:28 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/drafttracker/team/KC

we already have 10 and we should gain Number 11 maybe Bottom 3 for Tait !!!

http://www.kffl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116792

Pretty Good Carl ;)

Uncle_Ted
03-13-2005, 08:39 PM
Since we have picks 138 and 141 in the 5th, I'm sure our QBOTF will be taken by some other team with pick 140.

Bowser
03-13-2005, 08:45 PM
Since we have picks 138 and 141 in the 5th, I'm sure our QBOTF will be taken by some other team with pick 140.

Still bitter about Mike McMahon, eh?

DaKCMan AP
03-13-2005, 08:46 PM
If we are awarded a 3rd rounder then the Chiefs lose the "only 1 first day pick" excuse for not dealing the 2nd for Surtain.

Uncle_Ted
03-13-2005, 08:53 PM
Still bitter about Mike McMahon, eh?

Not really bitter ... I just hate the "let's sit around and pray that so-and-so falls to us" attitude.

Bowser
03-13-2005, 08:57 PM
Not really bitter ... I just hate the "let's sit around and pray that so-and-so falls to us" attitude.

What the hell happened that draft? I remember it was the fifth round, and we had two of three upcoming picks. I can't remember who we took with the first (Blaylock?), and the announcers were even talking about us taking McMahon, then Detroit trades up, right between our picks, and nabs him. I don't even remember who we took after that, I just remember Detroit screwing us.

DaKCMan AP
03-13-2005, 08:58 PM
What the hell happened that draft? I remember it was the fifth round, and we had two of three upcoming picks. I can't remember who we took with the first (Blaylock?), and the announcers were even talking about us taking McMahon, then Detroit trades up, right between our picks, and nabs him. I don't even remember who we took after that, I just remember Detroit screwing us.

I think it was Billy "****ing" Baber.

IIRC Blaylock was taken the pick after McMahon was nabbed.

Rausch
03-13-2005, 09:03 PM
I think it was Billy "****ing" Baber.

IIRC Blaylock was taken the pick after McMahon was nabbed.

I was thinking Blaylock was a 5th rounder...

But I was pissed we missed out on McMahon... :mad:

DaKCMan AP
03-13-2005, 09:10 PM
I was thinking Blaylock was a 5th rounder...

But I was pissed we missed out on McMahon... :mad:

they were all 5th rounders

milkman
03-13-2005, 10:41 PM

I'm not really sure that is the mentality.

It seems to me like our mentality is to pick those 5th round players we really want in the 2nd or 3rd round.

whoman69
03-13-2005, 11:04 PM
If we are awarded a 3rd rounder then the Chiefs lose the "only 1 first day pick" excuse for not dealing the 2nd for Surtain.
How about we need to upgrade still at WILL LB also need a 2nd CB in the first round. Get Surtain and he takes all of our cap room. We would be done in FA and would have to rely on a late 3rd rounder for our LB upgrade. It would also disallow us from drafting other positions of need on the first day.