PDA

View Full Version : Scott Peterson sentenced to death

Bootlegged
03-16-2005, 12:40 PM
I don't care, but thought some here might.

Pants
03-16-2005, 12:42 PM
I don't care, but thought some here might.

Me neither. And even though I think he was guilty, I don't think one should be sentenced to death simply on circumstantial evidence.

chiefs4me
03-16-2005, 12:43 PM
Good.....we all know he did it.

Mr. Kotter
03-16-2005, 12:43 PM
Peterson? :eek:

DAMN it, I was hopin' to trade our next two #1's for him....he's one of the best OLB in the league. ;)

Coach
03-16-2005, 12:51 PM
It's a shame it's not Carl... :shake:

philfree
03-16-2005, 12:55 PM
Me neither. And even though I think he was guilty, I don't think one should be sentenced to death simply on circumstantial evidence.
Yeah I kinda agree. Seems to me that it's easier to convict people these days on circumstantcial evidence. I'm all for justice if indeed that's what it is.

PhilFree :arrow:

Calcountry
03-16-2005, 12:56 PM
He needs to die.

Soupnazi
03-16-2005, 12:57 PM
No such thing as a death sentence in California.

Bootlegged
03-16-2005, 12:59 PM

Well, according to MSNBC rigt now, Scott Peterson senteced to death.

Calcountry
03-16-2005, 01:02 PM
No such thing as a death sentence in California.ROFL, yeah, he would stand a better chance of getting death, if he would have gotten life without parole.

The inmates would have taken care of him within a month.

Pants
03-16-2005, 01:02 PM

I think at this point he wishes for death. Living in prison for the rest of his life, being a pretty white boy, who killed his PREGNANT wife? Can't be good. Prisoners hate rapists and child molestors, or so I hear.

Which brings me to my awesome psychological analysis of the Atalnta dude. He knew he was about to go to prison for rape charges (even though it was a mistrial), he clearly wasn't cut for prison so it's either pull the stunt to:

A: Die - either by cops or death sentence, preventing the suffering in prison.

B: Be a prison hero after killing a respectable judge and a few cops along the way.

Calcountry
03-16-2005, 01:24 PM
I think at this point he wishes for death. Living in prison for the rest of his life, being a pretty white boy, who killed his PREGNANT wife? Can't be good. Prisoners hate rapists and child molestors, or so I hear.

Which brings me to my awesome psychological analysis of the Atalnta dude. He knew he was about to go to prison for rape charges (even though it was a mistrial), he clearly wasn't cut for prison so it's either pull the stunt to:

A: Die - either by cops or death sentence, preventing the suffering in prison.

B: Be a prison hero after killing a respectable judge and a few cops along the way.Yep, he was playin for Prison rep points. lmao.

Eleazar
03-16-2005, 01:31 PM
Have fun tossing Rufus the Rapist's salad in San Quentin for the next 30 years.

I have mixed feelings on capital punishment, but this is one guy I wouldn't mind seeing torn apart by a pack of wild dogs.

Mr. Kotter
03-16-2005, 01:32 PM
Meet Scott's new room mate:

chiefs4me
03-16-2005, 01:34 PM
I just read where he is headed to San Quentin overlooking the bay he dumped his wife's body in. I hope he see's it everyday.

Pants
03-16-2005, 05:06 PM
Or maybe he's just a nutjob.

Maby.

But, people were saying how he had a good jo with a 6 figure salary, loving family all that shit. F*cking weird.

Calcountry
03-16-2005, 05:09 PM
Maby.

But, people were saying how he had a good jo with a 6 figure salary, loving family all that shit. F*cking weird.He needs to die now.

el borracho
03-16-2005, 05:17 PM
I wonder, if assisted suicide were an option for life-without-parole prisoners would any of them just opt out? Getting your face broken and your ass hammered on a daily basis has got to get old.

Calcountry
03-16-2005, 07:23 PM
I wonder, if assisted suicide were an option for life-without-parole prisoners would any of them just opt out? Getting your face broken and your ass hammered on a daily basis has got to get old.ROFL

Frazod
03-16-2005, 07:26 PM
The sad part is he'll probalby sit on death row for decades, just like all the rest of them.

They should call it life row. :shake:

Over-Head
03-16-2005, 07:29 PM
Yeah I kinda agree. Seems to me that it's easier to convict people these days on circumstantcial evidence. I'm all for justice if indeed that's what it is.

PhilFree :arrow:

Heck just put Grisom and Gibbs on the case, they'll figure it out. :thumb:

Over-Head
03-16-2005, 07:32 PM
Getting your face broken and your ass hammered on a daily basis has got to get old.
ROFL

Demonpenz
03-16-2005, 07:53 PM
i hope his ass hymen will be put on display so everyone can learn a lesson

Iowanian
03-16-2005, 07:54 PM
I hope it was

"I sentence you to Death.......Death By Bunga"

BIG_DADDY
03-16-2005, 08:05 PM
Fish food. God I wish it was that simple. I noticed he doesn't look so smug anymore. I'll bet the pirates are just waiting to jump that ass when he get's in there.

BIG_DADDY
03-16-2005, 08:06 PM
I hope it was

"I sentence you to Death.......Death By Bunga"

It's momboo bomboo dude, whoever came up with changing it to bunga anyway?

Eleazar
03-16-2005, 08:08 PM
Scott Peterson is sent to prison and finds he has to share a cell with a big, black, mountain of a man with a very angry look on his face. Peterson walks into his cell as the door slams behind him, and is pissing in his pants not knowing what to say.

His new roommate smiles hungrily at him and asks, "Well, Boy. Do you want to be the Mama or the Papa?"

In a panic, Peterson thinks to himself, "Well if I be the Papa, maybe it won't be so bad!"

As soon as he said, "I'll be the Papa", the big black dude answered, "Well come over here and suck on Mama's big fat d***!"

Pants
03-16-2005, 08:23 PM
Scott Peterson is sent to prison and finds he has to share a cell with a big, black, mountain of a man with a very angry look on his face. Peterson walks into his cell as the door slams behind him, and is pissing in his pants not knowing what to say.

His new roommate smiles hungrily at him and asks, "Well, Boy. Do you want to be the Mama or the Papa?"

In a panic, Peterson thinks to himself, "Well if I be the Papa, maybe it won't be so bad!"

As soon as he said, "I'll be the Papa", the big black dude answered, "Well come over here and suck on Mama's big fat d***!"

ROFL