PDA

View Full Version : I found our first round draft pick!

cookster50
03-18-2005, 12:40 PM
Taken from Rotoworld.com

"UCLA wideout Tab Perry has gone from a relative unknown to possibly a mid-round draft pick with solid workouts this month.
Perry flunked out of school before the 2003 season and returned last season to catch just 22 passes in six starts. But Perry fits the new NFL prototype. He's 6-foot-3 and 229 pounds, and ran a sub 4.5 forty time recently. He looks like a project."

Sounds like CP will be all over this guy with the 15th pick of the draft. The last sentence sealed the deal!

Saulbadguy
03-18-2005, 12:44 PM
Might have to trade up to get him.

Mr. Laz
03-18-2005, 12:44 PM
nope ... i already predicted a month or more ago that we will select OT Jammal Brown, 6-5, 310, Oklahoma.

ChiefsCountry
03-18-2005, 12:57 PM
nope ... i already predicted a month or more ago that we will select OT Jammal Brown, 6-5, 310, Oklahoma.

In all honesty for the future of the team, that would probally be the best pick. For present defense would be the best, but in the draft you need to do what is the best for the franchise, and Left Tackle would be a good choice.

Mr. Laz
03-18-2005, 12:59 PM
In all honesty for the future of the team, that would probally be the best pick. For present defense would be the best, but in the draft you need to do what is the best for the franchise, and Left Tackle would be a good choice.
:bang: ChiefsCountry

the trouble with always planning for the future, you never get the job done in the present. :mad:

ChiefsCountry
03-18-2005, 01:36 PM
:bang: ChiefsCountry

the trouble with always planning for the future, you never get the job done in the present. :mad:

Thats where free agency and other things come in to factor as well.

Mr. Laz
03-18-2005, 01:37 PM
Thats where free agency and other things come in to factor as well.

true, but you have to get the job done if FA first ... we haven't

ChiefsCountry
03-18-2005, 01:38 PM
true, but you have to get the job done if FA first ... we haven't

True very true.